Help Raise Money for Donuts (...

By squinky432

Ranfomnessss More

Aouthordz
RULEZ
Tomy I
THE YOLanda II
TOMY III
THE YOLanda IV
Jifff V
Jifff like the peanut butter VII
THE YOLanda VIII
Tomy X
Tomy XI
Skipppy XII
THE YOLanda XIII
Timothy XIV
Tomy XV
Megan XVI
Jason Cat XVII
THE YOLanda XVIII
Jifff XIX
Tomy XX
THE YOLanda XXI
Tomy XXII
Skipppy also like the peanut-butter XXIII
Part Two: How to Get a New Body
Jifff XXIV
Batterysa XXV
Quincy the Stick PTerodactyl XXVI
Tomy XXVII
XXVIII Sophia is doing this
Jazz XXIX
Batterysa XXX
Tomy XXXI
THE YOLanda XXXII
Jifff like the peanutbutter XXXIII
Tomy XXXIV
THE YOLanda XXXV
Jifff XXXVI
THE YOLanda XXXVII

TOMY VI

7 0 0
By squinky432

WHAT DO I WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I dunno

TOMY VI

"HEY YOU!!!!" TOMY shouted at random passerby. "WANNA BUY A RESTERAUNT?!?!?????!????" The random passerby looked like a giraffe but peanut-buttery. Deal with it. The giraffe said sure and Tomy sold his resteraunt. His resteraunt said to him "I HATE YOU WHERE IS YOUR RESTERUNCLE?!??!!!" ONLY SMART PEEPS KNOWWWWW. anyway so Tomy said bai to his resteraunt and ran across the street and immediately bought the pet store with the money he just earned. He also bought a flying Segway. Tomy watched as the sign above his resteraunt got erased by Haley and replaced with JIFFF. Cool. The giraffe was his first customer. He bought weasel with a narwhal hat named Creepy Hat Weasel. The weasel imeadiately went bruin in his arms because giraffes have arms but the giraffe snuggled him and took him home and then THE  YOLanda came in and dropped THE YOLAnda off for daycare even though there was no daycare but whatever and there's no such thing as starting a new sentance so shut up and bye.

What song do I not know ~Jayme wanna read it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 460 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
50K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
208K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...