Divergent High: College Life

By annaeliza247

➽Sequel to Divergent High. I suggest that you read the first one before you read this. ➽It's been two years s... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
hey guys!

thirty-six

1.5K 41 17
By annaeliza247

Today is the day. The day Tobias and I are leaving Mexico. Sadly, this week went by too fast, and it was so incredible, but now it's over. Now I have to go back to reality, and school. Ugh, why can't I just stay here forever?

"Bye Mexico," I mutter as the plane takes off and begins flying away from paradise. Tobias then grabs my hand and kisses the back of it, trying to make me feel better. I plug my earbuds into my phone and put one of them in my ear, turning on my music as I rest my head on Tobias's shoulder.

We must be either sickening or the epitome of #relationshipgoals to everyone on the plane that can see the two of us unable to keep our hands off of each other. When I was younger I always wanted it but never thought I'd find the perfect guy to have an almost unreal, amazing relationship with.

Tobias kisses the top of my head as my eyes start to get heavy and I drift off to sleep.
𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐

It's been a few weeks since we got back from Mexico, my birthday was last week, and I only have a month left of college. Well, a month left of college at ASU. To become a teacher like I want to, you have to take extra classes after your four years and be a student teacher during that time. I'm just going to go to a college in Chicago.

Anyhow, my birthday was last week, and I'm now 22 years old. I feel old, even though I'm really not that old.

So it's now the middle of April, and this time of year is when the Maricopa County Fair is held. Tobias and I are going today and meeting up with a bunch of friends there.

I've been sitting on the couch for awhile, and I think I should probably take a shower and get dressed.

After my quick shower, I put on underwear and a bra, a gray tank top, ripped jean shorts, and socks. For makeup I put on foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and a rosy pink lipstick. I then blow dry my hair, loosely curl it, put it in a ponytail, and then put on a blue LA Dodgers hat.

"You almost ready?" Tobias asks, walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah just let me brush my teeth," I answer before quickly brushing my teeth.

Afterwards, I grab my black backpack from the closet that's filled with stuff for the fair and leave the apartment with Tobias. He grabs my hand as we're walking out the door and we take the elevator to the ground floor. When we reach the car, Tobias gets in on the driver's side and I do the same on the passenger's side. He drives to the fairgrounds and fortunately we easily find a parking spot.

We go through admissions and pay a hefty $30 each for the unlimited rides bracelet and $9 each just to get in. When we do get in, we walk over to where the rides are and where we said we'd meet our friends. When she sees the two of us, Ashley runs over and gives us both a big hug.

"Great, you guys are finally here! I was beginning to think you'd bail on us... like last time," Ashley says.

"Oh yeah," I reply, remembering last year when Tobias and I had planned on coming to the fair but... it didn't exactly happen, let's just say that. Tobias smirks at me and slings an arm around my shoulders, he must've remembered too. I shake my head and reach up to push his face away.

It's been about an hour since we got to the fair now, and now everybody's making me go on a ride called The Ring of Fire, which is basically a ferris wheel, but you go upside down. That's literally the best I can explain it.

"Come on, Tris, it's really not that bad," Sean tells me.

"Yeah right," I retort

"Please? I'll let you hold my hand," Tobias says, trying to bribe me.

"You hold my hand all the time anyway!" I exclaim, earning a few laughs.

"You can grip my hand as hard as you want, I won't complain," he responds.

I contemplate for a minute or two, and then regrettably nod my head.

Everyone says, "Yes!" at the same time, and we all walk over to the ride. We wait for the other one to finish, and then Tobias and I get on in the middle with Sean and Ashley.

"Just so you know, I'm going to be hold your hand pretty fucking tight," I inform Tobias.

"I know," he smiles as he shrugs and pulls the thing over his head. I do the same and buckle it, I do not want to fall out of this ring while I'm dangling at the top. The ride starts after a minute or so, and we go backwards first.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I say as the ride starts picking up momentum and we go up and all the way around while backwards a few times. On our third time around, the car stops at the very top of the ride. I squeeze my eyes shut and clutch Tobias's hand for dear life.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Open your eyes," I hear Tobias tell me and I do as he tells me. My eyes slowly open, and all I can see is an upside down version of the fair.

"Woah," I yell as we start going again, forwards this time.
𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐  𖤐
"That ride is exhausting," I say as we all sit at a picnic table surrounded by several other picnic tables.

"How's it exhausting?"

"From screaming so loud," Sean answers for me.

"Yeah I could hear her from the other side of the ride," Jordyn adds.

"Just be glad that you weren't sitting right next to her," Tobias says. "I think I'm half deaf now."

I playfully roll my eyes at all of them and I lean in close to Tobias's ear that was closest to me during the ride. "I love you," I quietly say and kiss his cheek.

"What?" He jokingly asks and I lightly punch his arm. I laugh and so does everyone else. "I love you too," he whispers in my ear when I look away. I turn my head and kiss him.

"Hey lovebirds," Kim says, snapping her fingers near our faces. "Are we going to get food or what?"

"Yeah. What do you want?" Tobias asks me.

"Hm, curly fries and a strawberry lemonade please," I answer with a giant cheesy smile on my face.

"Coming right up," he responds and leans over to kiss me before standing up and walking away to get food.

"You guys are too cute," Jordyn says as she scoots closer on the other side of the table.

I laugh and sigh, "Yeah I guess."

"You guess? Pretty much everyone either they had a relationship like yours."

"Not everyone," I say.

"Yeah everyone, even Kim and Kanye wish they had a relationship like the two of you have."

"He's an amazing guy, I got really lucky with that."

"Yeah true. Ugh, I really need to find me a man!" she complains.

"Then let's find you one," I respond and look around the little eating area. "How about him?" I point to a tall guy who looks to be around our age with brown hair and is standing with a bunch of his friends.

"Him? No, sure he's attractive but he looks super fucking cocky."

"Oh get over it and go talk to him," Ashley says.

"If you don't take him I will," Kim tells Jordyn, and that seems to be enough motivation for her. Jordyn stands up quickly and starts walking towards the guy. She turns around to face us about 20 yards away and gives us a nervous look. We all give her thumbs up in return. She smiles at us and spins back around again walking to the guy.

"Hey," Tobias says to me when he and the other guys get back with the food.

"Hey," I reply as he sets the food and drinks on the table and sits next to me. I peck his lips and dig in to the curly fries.

"Where'd Jordyn go?" Sean asks.

"Over there," I point to where Jordyn is standing and talking to the guy I pointed out to her a few minutes earlier.

Jordyn turns around after a few minutes and walks back over to us with a wide smile.

"Ooh, did someone get a date?" Ashley says dramatically.

"Maybe," Jordyn answers and giggles.

"Oh my god, our little girl is growing up. It seems like just yesterday and was picking boogers out of her nose and learning how to tie her shoes!" I exclaim with a mock sad smile on my face.

"Oh no, I legit actually learned how to tie my shoes yesterday." Jordyn replies as she sits down and we all laugh. "No, seriously, Kim taught me."

"It's true," Kim adds and we laugh again.
𖤜 𖤜 𖤜 𖤜 𖤜
A/N: ¡Hola! ¿Como estas? And that is all I know from almost a semester on Spanish 1 and I don't even think that's right😂 no I'm just kidding I know more than that(not much more though...) ah eighth grade is so hard. Jk it's totally not. But it bugs me so much in math bc I'm like rly good at math and always moving ahead and then we have to wait for the other kids and my school has no advanced classes that I probably should be in ugh...
Omg I started watching Finding Carter like 2 weeks ago and I'm already halfway through season 2. ITS SO GOOD. I mostly watch it for crash though😂😂😂
I love you all so freakin much it's unbelievable. Oh, and please keep voting and commenting!
¡Adios!
-Аɴɴɑ💓🔥💯🐱😭🖤😘😻😈🐶🐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 442 31
Tris is the younger sister of Zeke and Uriah Pedrad. Their parents are Max and Hanna. They are dauntless born. What happens when Tris falls in love w...
62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
93.4K 1.2K 24
Have you ever wondered what Divergent would be like if told by the character of Tobias Eaton? What would be his views of the Dauntless initiation? Wh...
38.1K 325 107
ORIGINALLY BY MOONSHINE365 Tris and Tobias face off against enemies new and old in the third installment of the Different Divergent series: A Better...