Downfall

By JustAlilfan

Traditions, rivalries, corruption, power and many mysteries in a small city where there are only two social c... More

The Goswick's
The Bickerton's
Clothes and wild horses - Part 1
Clothes and wild horses - Part 2
Alehouse casualties
Awaited meetings
Wait for me
The doctor's son
A beautiful sunny day
Your lady
Secret room
The arrest
Gathering witnesses
The day before
Father?
Brothels and bruises
Charles
A drunken treasure
I miss you
A mysterious death
Horseshoe
Let her go?!
She was taken away from me
Failure
Isabelle Dunton
A step forward
Carrots and new chickens
A monk?
The contagious disease
A mysterious important detail
Edward Goswick's affairs
What have you done?
The boy who fell in love with his sister
A surprise - Part 1
A surprise - Part 2
Dr. Rook
Tomorrow
Catherine
When time becomes a torture
The Sentence
Downfall
Author's Note!
Author's note

Ruined plans

222 20 4
By JustAlilfan

This chapter is rated R!

Catherine's POV

I am so glad me and Robert were good. I missed him so much, it drove me crazy. I couldn't wait for the time I went to his house and I spent some time with me. We had everything planned to leave the city. We have been planning it for the past few weeks. He had been working more than ever those days, it scared me. I could notice he was tired and he had been sleeping only a few hours a day. It worried me, but he was so stubborn and wouldn't listen to me.

With that, we never had much time to spend together. It was rare the day he could stay with me for more than an hour, and it saddened me. I couldn't wait for us to be away, where we didn't need to hide and couldn't be with each other with no worries at all.

We had decided we would leave in the day of the city's holiday. There was a big feast during the entire day and, with everybody there, no one would notice us leaving. I would normally go to his place where he had a carriage prepared for us to leave. He had saved some food we could have for the next unknown days and some of my clothes that I've left with him on purpose.

The city's holiday was next Friday, which was in two days. I had already made the perfect excuse not to go with my mother and father to the feast. They had agreed I would meet them there after I met Charles. They were convinced I actually liked him. Ew.

I couldn't be happier on those days, eager and nervous at the same time, for Friday to arrive. I could sense Robert was too, we couldn't talk about other thing.

As I entered our secret room, I was surprised to already see him there, waiting for me.

"This is a surprise" I smiled and went to him

"I wanted it to be" He kissed me "I'm all yours for the entire afternoon"

I smiled at him "All mine?" I whispered, seductively. He gulped as my hands travelled around his chest "Catherine..."

"Robert..." I smiled and kissed his face all over "Robert, if we're going to go away, be each other's forever, I don't mind that we don't have a normal or official marriage. I'm happy just to be with you"

He looked at me and smiled "I know. I promise I'll do everything to make you happy"

"You already make me happy, Robert." I smiled and continued to kiss him. I felt his body respond to me, it amazed me I could do this to him, since I had no experience whatsoever.

"Cather...." I interrupted

"Robert... I couldn't be more ready. I'm as ready now as I'll be in two days or ever. I want you" I whispered

"God..." He breathed heavily

"God, wherever He is, he knows about us, I'm sure he already gave us his blessing. There's no sin, only our love"

He looked at me, his expression full of passion "Are you sure?"

"I have never been so sure in my life" I smiled and pulled him to my lips.

I felt his hands traveling around my body like they never did. He stood up with me in his arms and gently laid me on the bed, leaning into my lips for another passionate kiss. He started to pull my dress up and caressing my legs, his lips going to my neck and I couldn't help the sounds escaping my mouth.

He continued his ministrations and when he was finally rid of my clothes and I was naked in front of him, I had the instinct of covering myself with my own arms. I have never been undressed in front of a man or anyone at all, I couldn't help it.

He gently pulled my arms away "It's ok Catherine. Don't be shy, you're beautiful" his voice was so deep and seductive. Then he started to touch my body, now undressed, and I couldn't process anything else. My body was already on fire and begging for more and more touch.

"God, you're so beautiful" he whispered

"Robert" I breathlessly said

"Relax, honey. I want you relaxed"

I could have never imagined my body could feel that good, and we had barely started. When his hands caressed my breasts, kissed them and licked them, as well as my entire body, I thought I would pass out. And even more when his hands started to gently caress me between my legs.

"Robert..." I put my hand above his, not wanting him to take his hand off there.

He kissed me again "Are you ok?" He worriedly asked

"Oh, Robert. Never better"

I couldn't help my sounds, my moans. His name was the only word that left my lips.He lowered his head and caught one of my breasts in his mouth, one of his hands caught my other one and I felt his fingers inside me.

"Oh god..." my other hand went automatically to his head, keeping him there

"Does it hurt, honey?" he sweetly asked

"Hmmm, no"

He smiled, I knew he wanted me to feel good. He told me he wanted me to remember my first time forever.

I really thought I couldn't stand it, what was he doing to me? God, it felt amazingly good.

It was only when he came to my lips again that I saw him still clothed.

"Why on earth are you still dressed?" I breathlessly said, smiling

He smiled "I could lose myself in you"

He kissed me as I sat and, never breaking the kiss, started undressing him

"You're making me crazy" I whispered, making sure I explored his chest very well. He had such amazing muscles, they were so hard. God, he was so sensual.

"I can say the same about you" he moaned on my ear

I stared at the remarkable bulge on his pants before touching it through them. I saw his eyes closing, so I massaged him for a while before taking his pants and underwear off. I gasped, I had never seen a naked man before. My god it was impressively... sizable.

I knew what to do and I knew he was eager too, so I caressed him slowly as we laid on the bed again

"Catherine..." he moaned in my ear and started grinding against my hand and body. My god, I couldn't take it anymore

"Do it, Robert"

He slowly positioned himself between my legs and connected our bodies. I contracted at first, it hurt me a little.

"Hurting much?" He softly caressed my body and kept on kissing me, giving me all the time I needed

"Just a little" I whispered

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, no way Robert" I pulled my arms around him, his amazing and warm body against mine.

He pulled out and gently entered me again, starting off with a very slow pace, giving me time to adjust to him.

"Just tell me if something's wrong" he breathed heavily "It's ok if you want to stop"

"God no, I want this Robert" I whispered

"You feel so good, Catherine" he whispered in my ear, his heavy breath against my skin was so lustful.

I knew he wanted more, I knew he wanted a faster pace and I was loving him for being so gentle. He was so much more worried about how I felt and I couldn't be more grateful. Truth was, after sometime, I could actually feel it. The pain was still there, but I almost couldn't feel it. My body was starting to respond to all those simple touches with fire. I felt him and he felt amazingly good. Him inside me, like an electric shock at each thrust, but it felt outstandingly great. Much better than I ever dreamt of.

"Robert" I moaned "More" my hands travelled all the way down his back

"Are you sure?"

"I feel it... you...so good" I closed my eyes as this amazing man quickened the pace.

My god! Everything else was gone, there was nothing else besides me and Robert. Everything that followed was simply unbelievable. My body never felt so pleased and I loved this man even more for being able to make me feel like that.

"Oh... god" Robert whispered to me as we finished.

I laid my head on his chest and smiled "It was incredible"

"Are you ok?" he worriedly asked

"I'm perfect" I looked at him

"I was afraid I would hurt you"

"You're wonderful, Robert" I kissed him "Robert?"

"Hmmm?"

"Again" I smiled

"You're not sore?" he smiled

"I will be, but I don't care" I moved my hand down his chest and grabbed his member

"Hmmm, you're going to be the death of me, lady" he smiled.

We kind of lost a little bit the notion of the time and when we noticed, it was already time for me to go home. I don't think it ever cost me so much to leave him. I wanted to stay there with him and make love to him forever. When I stood up to dress, I was glad Robert caught me, otherwise I would have fallen. Damn, I was sore. It was good to feel that soreness though, knowing the reason of it.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered as he watched me dressing up. I shyly smiled and he continued "I love you"

"I love you too" I went to kiss him "I'll see you tomorrow and, Robert?"

"Hmm?"

"Take a good rest, you need it"

"I will honey"

"See you tomorrow honey, I love you"

"Bye, Catherine, I love you!" He said

As I left our secret room and started walking I heard my name being called

"Catherine?"

My heart dropped, that was my father's voice.

I turned around "F-Father?" He was with three other employees of him

"Where did you just come from? Who lives there?"

Cliffhanger! What is going to happen?

Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 609 23
"ONLY THOSE WHO TRUST, can find love and happiness. And only those who love, can be betrayed." - UNKOWN In which the main character (you!) falls for...
13.2K 628 62
* EDITING * How is it like to be someone's misery? Yes, he caused her misery, not intentionally though. He didn't even know her then. But now...
48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
279K 15.2K 28
It was a serendipitous encounter that brought them together, but can their relationship survive when the billionaire, James, comes under fire, which...