Frozen (Loki Fan Fiction)

De artifices101

Aria Wilson has remarkable powers... she just doesn't know it. Aria is a troubled girl with a hard past. She... Mai multe

Frozen (Loki Fan Fic)
Prologue- The Death
Chapter 1- The Mourned and the Mourning
Chapter 2 The God of Mischeif
Chapter 3- The Golden Dome and the Black Lie
Chapter 4- Cold Lies
Chapter 5- Late Nights and Early Mornings
Chapter 6- The Fire
Chapter 7- Bed Rest
Chapter 8- Feel
Chapter 9- Muspelheim and the Heat
Chapter 10- Your Fault
Chapter 11- Odin the Liar
Chapter 13- Train
Chapter 14- Lofn's Prophecy
Chapter 15- A Week
Chapter 16- Good Morning
Chapter 17- Frigg
Chapter 18- Cara
Chapter 19- Panic Attacks
Chapter 20- I'm Broken
Chapter 21- The Waterfall
Chapter 22- Nightmares
Chapter 23- Memories
Chapter 24- Scared
Chapter 25- Sleepless Nights
Chapter 26- The Illusions
Chapter 27- The Invasion
Chapter 28- My Child
Chapter 29- Possessed
Chapter 30- Eternity
Chapter 31- Awake
Chapter 32- Safe
A//N
Trailer!!!
Epilogue
Hayseed Shoutout

Chapter 12- Training the Weak

18.4K 651 175
De artifices101

I put extra effort in looking good today, I had on a pale blue Grecian styles dress. My hair was down in curls and my lips had some red stain, though it came out pinker. I smelt like lilacs and vanilla and when I was positive I looked good I strode into breakfast, Odin was not there. Good. But Frigga was, I felt a bit embarrassed because I knew Loki seemed to love his mother more, I wanted her approval and with my little tantrum yesterday I just... I don't know.

The usual were there though, The Warriors Three, Sif, a grinning Thor as he saw me, and Loki. Loki gave a hidden smile when I came in.

"So she awakes." Fandral chuckled as I came in, I gave him a not- so- amused glance.

I sat down and was given food. I have no clue what it was exactly, just food.

"How was your sleep?" Thor asked with a chuckle and Loki glared at him.

"Fine," I said carefully and poked the food.

"Uh, Volstagg what is this?" I asked and Fandral pouted.

"Why ask him?" 

"He looks like he'd know his food." I rolled my eyes and Volstagg chuckled, he looked at my plate.

"It is just meat."

"Okay, a hot dog is 'just meat' a hamburger is 'just meat' this is something with meat in it."

"Just try it." Volstagg urged and I sighed, ignoring the fact he didn't answer my question.

I took a bite, it wasn't so bad.

"Okay, pointing out the fact that the only meat I've ever had for breakfast was bacon, and sausage. And pepperoni if you count the cold pizza I have the night after I order."

"That sounds, revolting." Sif said under her breath and I grinned.

"Don't knock it till you've tried it."

"A bit hypercritical don't you think?" Loki asked and I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe, but I did not call this revolting, I just didn't know what it was." I fought back and Loki raised his eye brow like I did. We stared at each other, unspoken words flying back and forth.

"Eh hem," Thor coughed and the cord snapped, Loki and I looked around the table. Everyone was staring at us with raised eye brows.

"Is there something we're missing?" Volstagg said and I bit my lip.

"Nope, nothing."

I dug into the meal and in the middle Loki and Thor were called away by guards saying Odin wished to speak to them.

I watched Loki leave wondering if he'll be back by noon.

"What do you have planned today?" Sif asked me as she ate her food.

"Not much." I shrugged and she looked at me.

"Perhaps you would like to train with me?" She asked.

"Why would I want that?" I asked and she clenched her jaw.

"You might find yourself in need of defending yourself." She said and I cocked an eyebrow.

I formed a fire ball and thew it into the wall. The fire ball scorched through the wall.

"That is so cool." I grinned and then turned to Sif again,  "Thanks but I'm good."

"You can't always rely on your powers."

I shrugged and took another bite of food, "I've got time. Why not?"

"Lovely."

I eyed Sif and narrowed my eyes at her. She was hiding something and I'm pretty sure I knew what.

"So who told you to train me?" I asked and Fandral laughed.

"She is good!"

Sif sighed with a small smile and leaned back, "Odin."

"Odin?"

"Yes, he said that you were weak in in combat you needed to become strong."

"Lovely." It was my turn to say it now.

"Shall we go after breakfast?" She asked and I sighed.

"We shall." I mocked and slowly finished my meal.

----------

"Again!" I yelled as I pushed myself from the floor.

Sif had only handed my ass to me on a silver platter about... hmm... thirty times?

"Aria I don't want to hurt you." She said hesitantly and I rolled my eyes.

"My body is black and blue, I think you're a bit late for that." I snapped and she sighed before nodding.

A few people had come to watch, Kvasir and Frigg being two.

I stood and we circled around each other, I went to attack but found myself embarrassed and on my butt.

"Throw a dog a bone here! I'm losing my dignity!"

Sif stifled a laugh and helped me up, "You're far too eager to attack. Try and work on defense first."

"Thanks, try and tell me earlier next yeah?" I rolled my eyes and she muttered a low apology, brushing me off she stood back.

"Ready?"

"Yea- No!" I yelled as I spotted Loki, he came into the room and saw the awkward predicament I was in. I waved to him and he came to my side.

"What are you doing?" He asked frantically and I shrugged.

"I had another bad idea." I said and Loki sighed, "it started off as training then it turned into battles and... I'm going to die if I'm ever in combat with anyone."

"Aria, do not fight with Sif. She isn't one to teach, only know." Loki sighed and looked at Sif.

"No offense."

"It's alright, I do want a rematch though." She winked at me and I gulped.

"Who will I train with then?" I asked and Loki smiled at me mischeviously.

"Me."

"Wha-!"

"Not now, perhaps after diner." He said and I whined.

"I'm not training with you, you cheat." I accused and Loki smirked at me lowering his head.

"That's the only way to learn. You won't get better by running the same motions, you need different tactics." He said and I grumbled under my breath.

"C'mon," he said and walked out, I glared at his back before hurrying to catch up.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled.

"The garden."

"What time is it?" I asked and he shrugged a bit without answering.

"Loki..."

"It's four," he said and I gaped.

"Four?" I asked and he nodded.

"Odin wished to speak with Thor and I over the Fire Giant incident. It took longer then thought."

"I've been working out for hours! No wonder I'm about to pass  out on you!" I yelled and pretended to faint, Loki caught me and swung me in a circle.

"Do not faint dear maiden!" He said in a fake heroic voice, I sighed and put the back of my hand to my forehead.

"Oh my heroic knight! I think I might..." I sighed and 'passed out.'

"I think I'll have to awaken her with a kiss!" A he said still running through the halls and spinning in circles. He paused and rested me on his knee. He pressed his lips to mine.

I opened my eyes and responded.

"My hero," I whispered and looked into his eyes.

--------

LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHTTTTTT!

This is dedicated to LovingAnything... but since I can't dedicate to someone on mobile it'll be OFFICIALLY dedicated to LovingAnything when I get on the le computer.

Loki's face while Aria calls him 'her hero.' ----->

- Gillian

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

68.5K 1.9K 22
Trapped in a cell for eternity, Loki has become increasingly bored and frustrated. That is until a fragile girl is thrust into his cell unceremonious...
1K 205 40
One year passes since the destruction of the Bifrost and the conflict between Thor and Knight. Most of Asgard believed Thor had died and Knight went...
9.3K 415 44
.: COMPLETED:. Caught up in a cruel game invented by her tribe's greatest threat, a young woman is taken into captivity, and is forced to serve the s...
9K 397 9
He lived a life of lies, injustice, and neglect. He made gruesome mistakes. He was used, tortured, manipulated. But, sure, the God of Mischief can st...