Randry: Love Interest

By shamelessnameless

When Landry gets cast as Ricky's love interest in Forever Boys, it all just seems to confuse how she feels to... More

1: LIVE STREAM
2: GIRL'S DAY
3:DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF
4:TEXTS
5: THE INTERVIEW
6: THE TABLE READ
7: ONE OF THE BOYS
8: FLASHBACKS
9: RUMORS
10: RICKY'S PLAN
11: BROTHER AND SISTER. RIGHT?
12: THE CONFUSING HUG
13: BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY
14: HEART TO HEART TALKS
15: THAT EASILY?
16: BE MINE?
17: BOO!
18: DON'T BREAK HER HEART
19: BESTIE BLESSING
21: HATERS GONNA HATE
22: ICE CREAM
(A/N) SO FRICKIN' SORRY
23: NOT AS PLANNED
(A/N) Thank You So Much

20: THE FANS

793 23 3
By shamelessnameless

My parents approved and so did my besties. Only one more thing to do. Tell the whole world. And it's a lot of pressure to put on our shoulders. I went on social media and put up a hint that I was dating someone.

@TheLandryBender I got a boyfriend!!

After a few minutes of putting up my tweet, my phone blinked, someone put a comment. It was Ricky.

@RealRickyGarcia I know. I'm the one that popped the question.

There was no going back now. In a few more minutes, we will be completely bombarded with questions (and possibly even hate). So while waiting for the moment of truth AKA knowing our fan's reactions, I went to the bathroom and got ready for going to the Best Friends Whenever set.

After getting ready, I checked the time and realized that I was about to be late. I ran out the front door, making a mental note to check the comments later as I ran to the studio (it's not as far as you think).

Once I got there, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana since I wasn't in the mood for eating too much. I checked the comments and all the comments I saw were really good and positive.

I went out the kitchen and I saw the cast talking seriously (it's avery rare happening). I went up to them and asked them whats going on.

"Hey guys. What's with all the gloomy faces?" I asked, attempting to lighten the mood.

"It's Ricky" Bryana answered simply. It was a simple answer, but those words made me worry a lot.

"What about him?" I asked.

"The haters are back" Lauren answered. Oh no. This can't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
878K 53.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...