Mended

Oleh hannahvictory88

This story begins when tobais arrives to the bureau from Chicago at the end of allegiant, after that it is my... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
authours note

chapter 5

86 1 0
Oleh hannahvictory88

Tobais

I talk to Natalie around the corner away from my apartment.  I hear approaching footsteps and freeze. Naatalie gives me a strange look. 
I mouth "Tris." Natalie turns and runs. I turn the corner and Tris is standing there looking at me suspiciously.
"Oh hey Tris." I say nonchalantly "What are you doing up." She looks at me with a look of pure rage. I don't get scared easily, but right now I'm scared. 
"How dare you?" Tris asks me increduously. I rearranged my face into an innocent look,
"What did I do?" I ask innocently.  Then things take a turn for the worse. "I'm leaving you, Tobais." She says sadly, "This is the last time you'll ever lie to me. I can't take it anymore."
"No." I try to scream but it ends up being a gasp. "Please don't leave me." I start crying and I yell, "Please Tris, I just got you back!" She turns around and looks at me. I see a pain in her eyes as she turns back around and walks away. What just happened doesn't make sense. Tris just broke up with me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

762K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

88.9K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
982K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...