Morey One-Shots

By Random1shipper

A bunch of random stories and one shots about teen wolf's favorite gay couple Morey More

About
Sexual tension
Secret lovers
Goals
Instagram
Sneaking Around
Love
Library
Talk Me Down
Conversation
Bruises
Reunion
Boyfriend?
Boyfriend? Pt. 2
New story
Morning

Theory

1.9K 38 11
By Random1shipper

Wtf.....

The most recent episode of Teen Wolf got to me physically, emotionally, and mentally.

First off Mr. Douglas takes Corey.

But there has to be a reason why he did it, right?

I highly doubt Mr. Douglas would take Corey for no reason.

He even said "He's been wanting to do this for a long time."

Jeff already said that Mr. Douglas is the Nazi werewolf.

Everyone knows that Nazis don't like Jews.

I had a theory about the reason why Corey was taken by Mr.Douglas

I have a feeling that he took Corey because maybe Corey's a Jew.

I don't know if it's right or not.

Maybe Corey isn't a Jew, maybe his parents are.

What if his parents being Jews is the reason behind them not caring about him.

What if Mr. Douglas found out about Corey's parents and he wanted to find a way to hurt them by taking their son.

Another theory is that maybe Mr. Douglas is trying to get back at Mason because he was the beast.

Mason was being used by the dread doctors and when they captured Mason the dread doctors hooked him up to Mr. Douglas tank.

That's probably another reason why Mr. Doug eats the pinal glands.

I honestly don't know but I just wanted to share my theory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
704K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
193K 38.6K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...