The Joker Imagines

By GirlFromSunshine

These are some Joker imagines. They are based off of the Jared Leto depiction. Requests are open! Thank you f... More

Comfort
Kidnapped pt. 1
Kidnapped pt.2
Breakup
Breakup pt. 2
Breaking Out
Authors Note
Enemies
Date
Loss
Kidnapped pt. 3
Fight pt. 1
Fight pt. 2
Pregnancy
High School
High School pt. 2
Rescued
Rescued pt. 2
Abused
Jealousy

Club

5.9K 90 2
By GirlFromSunshine

Imagine being a top dancer at the Joker's club...

You stepped out of your small Hyundai and into the rain outside of the club you'd been dancing at for almost three years. You closed the car door and adjusted your short black dress and tightened the straps on your stilettos. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to be hit on by a bunch of horny, drunk guys that regularly attended the club.

You walked with confidence up to the door that already had one man passed out against the wall, despite the early hours. It was 9pm and your shift had just begun. There was one security guard standing at the door. You flashed him a smile and he nodded in a gesture that told you to go in.

As you pushed open the double doors, a wave of loud music hit your ears and the smell of alcohol and faint cigarette smoke assaulted your nostrils. Your face crinkled with the stench of the club, but you continued in anyway.

You'd eventually gotten used to the flashing lights that flashed different colors with the beat of the music playing. At first, you'd thought you'd have a seizure from the strobe. But you spent so much time in a glass tube you danced in that you didn't really pay much attention to the lights and just focused on... pleasing the guests.

As you pushed your way through the crowd, men whistled and one squeezed your ass. You smacked his hand away and glared at him as you passed. You continued walking until you got to your tube and you slid open the glass door with the cold wooden handle and stepped in.

The tube was noise cancelling, so you couldn't hear the music or the men shouting offensive things at you. There was a small speaker that played the same music, but the volume was adjustable.

You reached up to the speaker at the top and turned up the volume. The song playing was Purple Lamborghini by Skrillex and Rick Ross. You loved this song, so you turned it up higher than usual.

You took a moment to see how many viewers you had; quite a few, even though you hadn't even started dancing. This was about the time to start moving sexily with everything you did. You turned around slowly but seductively. You reached up and pulled your chain that you liked to dance on and around.

You danced more with it than usual. You made an exerted effort to make everything you did sexy and better than usual. This song was motivating you to earn more money and impress everyone at the club.

There was a small gun at the bottom of the tube that shot money up to rain down on you, which only made you dance even more provocatively. The chain you were dancing from was no longer cold, as you'd been holding onto it for such a long time that it actually became warm.

Before you knew it, your break had come, and you were allowed to step out of the tube for awhile to wait tables. You stepped out of the tube and you were again hit with the booming of the music and the stench of drunk men.

As you walked through the crowd, many men stuck all kinds of money in the hem of your dress and anywhere they could stick it. This surprised you, as it never really happened before. Except that once, when you didn't even wear a dress. Just a skimpy bra and panties.

You went into the back room where the other dancers went to relax and have some drinks. There was a bar there, and it was tended by dancers. They even had their own tiny shifts within their breaks.

The floors were a red velvety material and the walls were also red. Everything but the stools and the couches were red. There were 4 fellow dancers sitting in a circle on the couches, sipping on various drinks and having conversation about their dances and the attention they were receiving.

You walked over to the bar, where a dark skinned girl in a gold, sparkly outfit stood behind the counter, mixing a drink for another dancer. She had golden eyeshadow and golden lipstick on as well to match her dress. All of it made her look beautifully sexy. She was just as good a dancer as you, if not better.

She looked up and smiled at you with pearly white teeth. "Hey (Y/N). How's it going?" She asked.

"Oh it's going alright I guess. Just another night." You replied in a weary voice; you were kind of tired.

She knew your usual, so she worked on mixing it before eventually handing it to you. You picked it up gingerly, smiled at her, and walked over to sit and talk with the other ladies.

You'd just begun to talk about dancing when a security guy came in and asked to speak with you privately. You set down your drink that was now almost empty and walked with the security guy to talk.

"There's a very special man here that would like to speak with you. He said that when you're done with your next shift that you should talk to him." He said in a surprised voice.

"Okay... where exactly would I find him?" You asked, intrigued.

He sighed impatiently. "Through the gold beads towards the back." He then turned and left without another word.

You blinked and decided that you should probably go back out to keep dancing. You checked the time, and you were already 5 minutes past due. You cursed and quickly made your way back through the crowd and to your tube. You climbed in and waited until the next song came on.

The next song that played was You Don't Own Me by Grace. This made you feel even more sexy than Purple Lamborghini, so you put your entire heart into finding the rhythm and being as sexy as possible. You used the chain, you danced around the glass, pressed yourself against the glass, and other things that were sure to make all the guys go crazy.

You were out of breath by the time the song was over, but decided to keep going for the next hour, until the end of your shift. More sexy songs came on, and every one made you more motivated to impress this "special man" that was here, and obviously already interested.

Before you knew it, your shift was over, and it was time for another girl to take your place. You bent over and gathered all the money you'd accumulated over the past few hours; it was now 12am.

You climbed out of the tube, and you were greeted with a round of applause and many whistles from the horndogs around you. Your eyes searched for the golden beads you'd been told about, and after a moment, your eyes landed on them. They were so thick, though, that you couldn't see who was behind them.

You walked up a slight slope to the curtain of beads that hid the room from view. You slowly pushed through the beads, and who was behind them baffled you.

A man with bright green hair and tattoos sat on a tan, leather couch, and was staring right at you. You stared right back at this man. You noticed a small "J" tattoo under his right eye, and another small tattoo across his hairline that said Damaged.

You didn't really know what to do, so you just stood there, staring at this oddly beautiful man. He stared back with a curious look, and eventually spoke.

"You know, doll, I haven't got all day," he said, raising his nonexistent eyebrows. He waved his hand toward the couch across from him and spoke again. "Why don't you take a seat? You seem uncomfortable."

Oh right, you thought and crossed the room to take a seat across from him. You sat down awkwardly and tried to start a conversation after a few moments of just staring in silence.

"So, you wanted to talk to me?" You started.

"Ah yes. I thought that you were oh so great tonight, sweetheart." He said, seeming to remember that he called you here for a reason. "I think that you are definitely the best one there, doll, and I'd like to either promote you to my personal bartender, or maybe you could come with me, to my warehouse." He said. "So it's your choice. I personally think that the second option is the best, for me at least, but it is your decision."

He seemed to want you to choose to come home with him, but this made you nervous. What would he want with you? What if he wants to hurt you?

"Umm... why would you want me to live with you?" You asked, curious.

"Well, what would you want me to do for you? I'm very, very interested in you (Y/N). I have my reasons for wanting you there, and I can definitely give you whatever you want, princess. So what do you want?" He said with a smile afterwards, exposing grilled teeth. His gangster look was very attractive to you for some odd reason. The golden chains, the tattoos, the glamorous  clothes, the bad-boy attitude; all of it was very attractive.

And his offer was definitely intriguing, and you wanted to see what he could offer you. You'd made your decision:

"Okay. I'll do it." You said with confidence.

"Oh really? That's splendid! This is going to be so much fun!" He said excitedly. He smiled widely, insanely.

You gulped and wondered what you'd just gotten yourself into.

End

~~

Hey! Sorry this one took so long today. I was at the gym for awhile and didn't get the chance to finish the chapter until after 5:30. I hope you liked it, even though this was kind of sloppy, as I had writers block throughout the whole thing.

If you did like it, please vote, comment, or just keep reading! I appreciate everything, and thank you all for making it this far!

Have a freaky Friday the 13th! 😈

P. S. I will make a part two to "High School", as I got two requests for it 😊

Word Count: 1728

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3K 29
Basically a story based on suicide squad but focused on the Harley & joker story . I will come up with my own stuff sometimes just cause Jared didn't...
344K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction
171K 2K 13
IM GONNA REGRET THIS jfc i can't believe i wrote this god i feel filthy EXPLICIT MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
326K 10.1K 135
MAINLY JOKER IMAGINES🙃💜 {REQUESTS OPEN} 🖤 These imagines are all written by me! This is all my creative writing 💕