The Legend Of Zelda: Fallen H...

By SIR_QUACK_ALOT

[Being edited] Posted February, 2017 (After reading a couple of Ghirahim X Link fics i got in the mood of wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Random pictures!
Chapter 8
Dual
Undone

Boraus's Idea?

454 15 4
By SIR_QUACK_ALOT

I finally drawer Boraus lol. Here he is XD

A beautiful garden is displayed across with multiple unatural colors. Deep blues and blacks followed by bright pinks and purple in randmoized order. A deep blue pound is centered between all of it with a fountin within it. Link smiles as he wonderes around his hands behind his back. He almost felt at peace... that was till his six sense told him he was being watched. He turned his gaze to a couple of demons glaring and whispering to each another. Even as he glared back they didnt stop. (Weak willed bitches....) he thought to himself. He was very tempted to warp over there and get them to leave him the fuck alone... but ts not really in his nature to force violents if they dont start it. "Wow what did you do to them?" Link turned to face a green haired male in pirate like clothing once more. Hos flamboyant apearence eched in his mind. "Nothing, they just hate me for god knows why... its been like this since i first got here." Boraus tilted his head to the side with his hand on his chin. "But that one family seemed to like you? The crow demons?" Link smiled remembering the last time they visited. "Yea.... only they accepted me." "And Ghirahim!" Link rolled his eyes. "He doesn't count, he knew me before i got here." The green headed man laughed shaking his head. "And theres a reason they dont like you." The silver headed boy crossed his arm glancing at him confused. "And whats that?" The man sighed sitting on the floor criss crossed both hands in his lap in a childish manner. "Well first, you dont treat lord Ghirahim with Respect. Second, you give off the scent of a bed servant rather then a mate yet he treats you like one. Third, they think you are a weak level Demon that seduced him into bedding him and then abuse that right. Basicly they think your a gold digging slut."

The expression on the mans face was as if he said nothing wrong at all. Link was in such shock he couldn't even come up with the right words to say to him. (A SLUT!!!!) A pissed off demonic aura appeared around his body as he warped right in the middle of the demons eairler. "Who the fuck thinks im just some slut bedding Ghirahim Huh?" He growled lowly as his power waved off his body hitting all of them. His eyes glowed stairing at all of them with extream anger. "Non of you want to speak up when im right in front of you? What a bunch of peices of shit!" Link grabbed one of the males closest shirt pulling him down to his height. "Listen hear. Im not even sleeping with Ghirahim! Me and him have private matters of our own to handle and you have no right to know or judge. Understand? If you dont let me know and i'll feel free to rip you apa-mphh!?" Link glared behind him to see boraus smiling. "Um shadow boy i think this was not a wise choice to do lets go back over there please?" Scoffing the boy tore off his hand frowning and walked away.

Boraus bowed to them and skipped away to where the shadow boy had gone. Link teleported all the way to a far off cliff hoping to just get away from all those judgmental glares. Pissed still he kicked a rock off watching it fly. (Why is it i must always deal with shit!?) Boraus caught up after awhile huffing slightly. "Man you really are fast!? I thought i lost ya?" He chiped cheerfully. Link looked at him with guilty ruby eyes. "Sorry that i snapped... im not really use to this treatment still. Do i really smell like a slut?" Boraus smiled patting his head and giggling. "No its more like i can smell Ghirahims claim all over you." The boy looked at him very confused. "What does that mean? Does it have to do with the time he bit me?" Golden eyes widen in shock. "You dont know!? H-has Ghirahim really never slept with you?" Link looked confused once again. "Of course i mean he forces me to sleep in the same bed and room with him. I wish i could sleep somewhere else." Boraus shook his head. "No let me rephrase that. Have ypu had sex together?" Links face turned a bright pink and he shook his head rapidly. "N-no i-i mean we kissed... and... but that wont happen again. Unless he..." link covered his face crouching down. "No..." Boraus started to laugh sitting next to the boy excited. "Oh ok so he's serious about you!"

Silver hair slid to the side as he looked up. "Seriously..?" The demon nodded his head. "Yea! I mean i figure as much once he told me who you were and the way he treated you. Im glade honestly... i still haven't found anyone i love yet." Link smiled at him then frowned a little. "Love... is it ok to fall in love with an enemy? Im not sure i can feel that way." Boraus patted links head again giggling with a bright smile. "Well considering how much you blushed earlier i can say you have some kind of feelings for him. I mean come on, sleeping with someone that hot gots to do somehing to the down stairs reagon... and dont gudge me for that comment. Me and Ghirahim can act gay to each another cause we're best friends ok?" Link laughed his face slightly pink still. "Fabulous is more suited for you two..." the boy figeted a little. "But maybe your right..." flashes of when Ghirahim pinned him down back at skyloft filled his head. The heat of the broader man pressed against his body excited him. Link heart started to beat faster and his breathing changed a little. He clinged to his legs pulling them closer to himself. "Im a mess..." Boraus laughed again. "I wish i was hehe!"

The man laid back putting his hands up summoning magic. "Well that at least fixes up your feelings... now you just need to properly talk to Ghirahim and get laid." "Boraus!?" Link yelled slamming his hands down. The man giggled again. "Oh come on you and i both know that as soon as you confess with that cute little face of yours, that Ghirahim will pin you down immidiatly. Your adorable how could he resist when your finally willing?" Link sighed feeling more flustered. "Please dont say those things..." Link looked up taking a deep breath. "You know... even if i did get... fully in love with him? and all that... what would it change? The people will still think im a weak leveled Demon who slutted out to get him..." the green haired demon groaned to himself rolling to the side. (Wait... what if...) "thats it!!!" He screamed sitting up on his side hip. "What if you challanged him to a dual for his hand?" Link raised a brow. "Why? I already have the right, that much is obvious." Boraus shook his fingre in front of links face. Doing a "tsk tsk" noise. "Yes that is known... but if you show your power and earn it. No one has the right to judge you nor question you. Ranks in the demon world are by power. Power can be seen through color and size. Bright mellow hair colors tend to mean strong magic like green, blue, and white. And bright rich colors like yellow, red, and pink, mean they are not well gifted in that area. Body height and width are also counted as well as skin color. Bright Grey, green, and mellow colors mean speed. The dark versions are ones who give off magic auras that involve increased strength. The really bright human colors though are considered week and dont have special abilities... the taller you are the better as well, but height aren't as important as colors are."

Link nodded his head. "Ok i think i get it... so what does mine mean?" Boraus shrugged. "Well you have features that shifts to other colors depending on your mood... your hair the same." Link jumped in shock. "What!? I change colors?" The man laughed and nodded his head. "Yep, when you were pissed off eairler your hair shifted to a silver black and your skin became shadow like. Only your eyes glowed making you look very scary. i mean even the white in your eyes dissapeared!?" Boraus took a breath calming down. "But when calm your eyes dont glow and look pretty normal, your skin is light grey with a silver hue. Your hair the same but instead of grey more close to white... but your actually a human turned demon... so your true powers dont excatly have to do with our system. I can say though from what i've seen your colors do match slightly... you have speed for sure and i could sense alot of power from you... but i dont know how your magic is." Link sighed shaking his head. "I dont even really know how to use it so lets put that as a no my white hair is not a, 'he's good with magic'"

The green headed demon shrugged. "Got it, but not knowing and not being good are completely different things." Link nodded and looked at the sky. The white sun was gone and the forrest was flooded with the colors of black and blue showing the time of day it was. "Oh man..." Boraus looked at link confused. "Its night time Boraus... Ghirahim should be beyond his work and looking for me." Link layed back groaning. "I dont want to deal with that." The taller demon tapped his fingre on his lip. "Ah! Well if you kiss Ghirahim to shut him up im sure he'll forget his anger. And after that challange him to be his mate. He'll be so happy he wont even bother to remember." The man said with a satisfied smile. Link nodded his head silently walking forward. (Hope it works.)

~Ghirahim~

Ghirahim searched every where but couldn't find Link. He went to go ask if Boraus had saw him but he was missing too!? He got in his room slamming the door. "They better show themselfs soon or i'll exicute them both!" He growled lowly. The door behind him opened and he knew who it was. About to turn and yell at the boy he was pinned down to sit on the floor with the silver headed boy ontop of his lap. Confusion hit him as he felt warm soft lips press against his own. He quickly wrapped his arms around the smaller boys hips pulling him close. Link could feel Ghirahim slip his hand up his tunic gripping his slender thigh as another slid to pull off the belt around his waste. Gasping the silver headed child try'd to pull away to speak now that he knew Ghirahim long forgot about his anger. But he was silenced as he felt Ghirahim slam their lips together once more devouring him. (Stupid boraus and his idea's!) Link felt Ghirahim throw his belt and settle his hand on his ass pulling him closer. The boy let out a muffle groan as the lips seazing him never seemed to stop for more then just air. His mind was a mess and he had no idea how to stop what was happening. His body betrayed him and craved more his mind not doing any better.

He could feel Ghirahim pick him up and slam him onto the bed never parting as he started to strip Links tunic. Getting his mind together the boy grabbed a hand full of Ghirahims hair and pulled him away panting heavily. "W-wa-wait... just a... second Ghirahim..." the white headed male gripped his thighs pulling himself between them and grinding down against the hero. "How can i when you initiate it? Your driving me mad sky child." Link stared at him still panting his mind trying to form words as he felt the older demon agaisnt him. Ghirahim leaned down nipping his neck and grinded against him earning a small moan. Link pushed him away again but only far enough for the twos faces to stare at one another. "I w-want to dual you... a mating dual i beleive its called..." Ghirahim licked his lips toying with Links tunic once more tempted to rip it off. "We could just have the battle here." He purred sugestivly. Link whined wishing he would get off and stop this whole temptation thing. "Please Ghirahim... stop for a moment... or i'll just leave the room and go back to saying THIS will not happen again." The demon chuckled sitting back and settling for sliding his hands up and down Links pale legs. "Fine... speak." A shaky breath passed his lips as he stood laying their with the man so close. (Damn if i continued to deny my feelings i would be able to ignore his damn touches. "What i mean by Duel is an actual duel... the one where..." he took a deep breath as he felt the man slid his arm on his inner thigh. "Mmhm? What else?" He asked nonchalantly as he continued to caress him.

He honestly didnt care about what the boy wanted to talk about. He just wanted to bed him right now and worry about it the next morning. He felt to pent up from all the nights he had to watch the innocent hero sleep without touching him. Even after the whole human world thing. He had to hold back because the hero keep pulling away... but now... now he was letting Ghirahim touch him. And he couldn't get enough. Link covered his mouth acrhing his back slightly. His hand raced and grabbed Ghirahims before removing the one over his mouth. "I want to earn the right infront of your people so that they have no right to look down on me... it pisses me off to no end, if it wasnt for Boraus pulling me back i might of beaten some of your servents." Ghirahim laugh sliding the tunic up once again. "I dont mind you putting them in their place you know. They deserve it for questioning my choices." Link pulled down his tunic slapping Ghirahims hand away to sit up. "I know... but Boraus told me those who wish to mate the king must challnge him and mark him... i want to do it that way. And that means we are not doing this till then got it?" Ghirahim sighed placing his hand on links leg once more. "I really dont have that kind of pacents... you expect me to leave you be all night? Have you seen how sexy you are right now boy?"

Link blushed trying to pull away but Ghirahim wouldn't allow him to, he made sure they were pressed against each another so that he could try to make him give in. Link whined again looking at Ghirahim, his breath still heavy. "Stooop..." he said in an annoyed but pleading voice. "I dont want to mess up the order and make thoughs god damn rumors true. Im not a slut who tricked you in bed." The anger in his voice was enough to make Ghirahim stop for a moment. "...Who said your were a slut!" Link looked up surprized seeing that his lover had seemed to change from enoying his little time to being pissed once more. "They will die for such false acusations." Link sighed and pulled The man. "No, they will be proven wrong when we dual." Calming down the white haired demon looked to him sighing. "Fine... this will wait then." Link sighed in relife. (Good.... i dont think i could of kerp fighting any longer.) "Uwa!? what are yo-?" "Once we finish that battle though... you better prepare yourself." Ghirahim whispered in Links ear before turning away to go to the bathroom. Link covered his ear. "Im so fucked....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 6 3
Link finds Ghirahim a little while after the final battle. A short fic, no smut but healing. Might add more chapters but it is completed as is.
19.3K 1K 21
This is the sequel to "Owned" so if you haven't read it, you should probably make your way over there right about now (here's the link: https://www.w...
1.8K 108 14
He was a demon, a feared enemy of Hyrule. Everyones nightmare... But every monster has their own story as well, deep hidden...locked away, together w...
44.1K 1.7K 22
Link being sent back in time didn't save Hyrule. Ganondorf is still refusing to give up his attempts to take over Hyrule and Link is tasked with fin...