Julia (Zarry MPreg)

By 50ShadesOfZen

Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn fel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilouge

Chapter 21

10.7K 367 207
By 50ShadesOfZen

HARRY'S POV

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Seriously, Lou?"

Louis tossed his hands up in defense, "It is not my fault that I happen to waltz in at inopportune times! Anyways, have you quite finished?"

"Obviously we've finished," Zayn grumbled, then slid down me, his feet touching the ground again. 

"Right, well, I have an idea to get your minds off of all the hate," he said, hopping up on the kitchen counter and seating himself. 

"And what is that?" I posed, leaning against the fridge. 

"How about us four lads go shopping for the baby? She's obviously going to need clothes and toys and things." Louis suggested. 

I entertained this thought momentarily, then glanced at Zayn. He seemed to like the idea. He shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

Louis grinned. "Sick. We'll get going when all those fuck-asses clear out of your driveway,"

I chuckled, "I hope you get control of that mouth of your's before Julia's born. I don't want her picking up bad language from her Uncle Lou."

Louis slid off the counter and knelt down in front of Zayn, and began speaking to the little baby inside his tummy. "Listen, Babe, you're Uncle Lou is going to make sure you have the most fun life ever. And Uncle Lou also has enough money to buy a gun if you end up with a rotten boyfriend. Basically, we're gonna be best mates. And I would fist bump you, but you're currently trapped inside your father's uterus, so I'll just leave you with west-side," Louis finished, throwing up the 'West-side" gang symbol-dealy-thing. 

Zayn groaned and rubbed his stomach, "Please don't kick now, baby," he lowered himself onto a chair. 

I frowned, and ran my fingertips along his stomach comfortingly, feeling the slight nudges from within him, "You know... It's occurred to me that none of us lads has ever been shopping for a newborn girl. Zayn, do you think your Mum would like to go with us?"

Zayn shook his head, "She's working until close tonight. And she's all the way back in Bradford. What about Anne?"

"Her and Robin took a little holiday together." I sighed. 

"Well," Louis interjected, "There is a woman I know that is 100% willing to help you lads and has a lot of experience with baby girls." 

"Who?" Zayn and I inquired in unison. 

"My mum, of course," 

_

"It's so wonderful to see you boys!" Jay gushed, giving all of of us a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. I grinned at her.

"Thank you for coming,"

She smiled widely, "No problem, Harry!" Jay turned towards her son and furrowed her eyebrows, "Why haven't you invited Eleanor? I miss my girl!"

Louis rolled his eyes, "Did you already forget that Eleanor and I split off mum or are you trying to make me feel like rubbish?"

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. I've forgotten! I am getting older,"

"You don't look a day over 25, Mrs. Tomlinson," Niall said shyly, with a charming grin. 

"Awe, well aren't you sweet," she said fondly. 

Zayn just laughed, "You are such a suck up, Nialler,"

We all had a laughed then strolled outside and piled into Zayn's car (which was slightly bigger than my small black one). We engaged in small talk before we arrived at a baby shop. 

"All this stuff is so tiny," Louis pointed out, picking up a miniature pair of trainers. 

"It is for babies, Love," Jay told him, then faced Zayn, "What kind of things do you need?"

Zayn seemed a bit unsure, "Uh, to be honest I don't know. I guess she needs clothes and things like that," 

I watched keenly as Zayn and Jay picked out cute little clothes and things for Julia. I could almost picture our little girl dotting about in the outfits they arranged. Niall pulled me from my thoughts. 

"Are you excited, mate?"

I nodded happily, "I'm ecstatic. I can't believe my little girl is coming in less than two months," 

"I'm so happy for you two! And, I get a little niece! Maybe she can hook up with Theo," Niall joked.

I smiled. "My baby girl isn't going near any boys. Ever. She's all mine," 

"What do you reckon she's going to look like?"

"I don't know, but if she's Zayn's daughter, she's going to be the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Awe, you're such a sap, Styles," Niall laughed. 

"Shut it, I know I am." 

ZAYN'S POV

After about a few hours of shopping and far too many "Louis don't touch that" or "Louis get  off that little rocking horse you're going to break it"'s from Jay, we finally got in line at the check out. 

The time is winding down and now I just can't wait for Julia to be here with us. I can't wait to hold my precious little girl in my arms and never let her go. I didn't realize I was tearing up until Harry asked me what was the matter. 

I just grinned at him, "I'm just so happy,"

"So am I, Babe," he replied, wrapping his arms round my waist from behind and kissing my temple. 

As we stood in line, I began to feel a stirring in my stomach. And not the typical kicking kind. It hurt much, much worse, like my senses were on fire. I bit my bottom lip hardly and squeezed my eyes shut, "Hazz,"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm-Ow!- having a contraction," I whimpered, holding my bump. 

His green eyes enlarged with worry, "Right, um," he lent over and whispered into Jay's ear then handed her his wallet. "C'mon," he said, taking my hand and leading me out of the department store. 

The agony intensified as we fled. I sat down in the back seat when we reached my car. I screeched loudly while Harry tried comforting me by rubbing my back softly. My pain turned to anger and I shouted at him to stop touching me, which he quickly obeyed. 

I swore under my breath when the discomfort began to subside. I exhaled deeply and laid my head back on the seat. "This is a bloody nightmare," I complained. 

"Don't worry, Babe," Harry told me, kissing my nose lightly. "It's almost over."

_

I apologized to Jay as she began exiting our flat, "Sorry about the little incident,"

Jay just smiled sweetly, "Don't be, I completely understand."

"Thank you. And, also, thanks for the help. I really appreciate it, immensely,"

"No problem!" He embraced me one last time, "If you ever need anything, myself, Anne, Karen, Maura, and obviously Trisha are always here for you."

I grinned, "Thank you."

"Have a good night, Zayn,"

With that, she went out to her car and drove off, leaving me with the other three lads. I slumped down on the couch next to Louis and watching him try to fold an item of clothing that we purchased. I laughed, "That is appalling,"

"What is?" Louis questioned. 

"Your laundry skills. Have you ever actually folded any garments before?"

"C'mon, Zayn, I'm a twenty-two year old, independent lad! Of course I haven't," He chuckled, handing me the little shirt to fold. 

"I think I want a kid now," Niall concluded with a nod. 

"You need to get a girl first, mate," Louis pointed out.

Niall gave him a vexed expression. "Sod off. Maybe I'll hook up with El, then,"

Louis shrugged, "Be my guest. A lad can only drink so much Starbucks,"

Harry laughed then covered his mouth. "That wasn't funny. She was proper nice, Lou!"

"Yeah, right up until she cheated on me," 

I gasped slightly, "She cheated on you?"

Louis nodded miserably. "Caught her snogging one of her 'Uni-Mates'. More like uni-dates,"

Niall frowned, then leaned over and hugged Louis. "I'm sorry,"

"Ah, don't worry about it," Louis smiled down at Niall. "I'll be alright."

Niall met his gaze and grinned. Harry took this opportunity to sing the Lion King song, "Can you feel, the love tonight?"

"Oh, shut it, Styles," Louis said with a grin. 

I joined my boyfriend and watched as Niall's cheek gradually turned completely red. "Shut up you two gits,"

We all chuckled then moved on from the subject.

_

It in the middle of month eight now and my stomach was so big that I could set a bowl of cereal on it and it'd function as a table when I ate. It was hard to lug around, but I'd just carry on and remember that September fifth is only a month away. 

"Harry!" I shouted to my boyfriend. 

At once, he sprinted out of our shared bedroom, "What!? Is the baby coming!?" he yelled back in a worried tone then came tumbling down the stairs. Literally. I couldn't hold back my laughter as I watched him fall all the way down. 

"It's not funny," He whinnied, rubbing the top of his curly head. 

"Awe, I'm sorry, sweetheart," I giggled and pressed a kiss of his head. 

He grinned cheekily, "All better. So, what is it that you needed?"

"Julia needs a middle name," 

"Right! Well... What goes good with Julia?" 

I ponder this for a moment. The pair of us came up with absolutely nothing. "Why don't we use someone else's middle name?"

"Like our mums?" 

"Nah, that's pretty cliche'. What about Nan's?" I suggested.

"Well, my Nan's middle name is Lynn.. Julia Lynn? I don't like that."

"Mine's is Kay," I added.

"Julia Kay... Hmm..."

We both fell silent for a brief moment as Harry went to his 'Mind Palace'. The boy watches Sherlock far too often. 

"I got it!" He exclaimed. "Why not combined the two names?"

I gave him an incredulous look, "Lynnkay?"

"No! Kaylynn,"

Julia Kaylynn Styles. 

I bit my tongue and smiled. "It's perfect."

Harry hummed in agreement, then pecked my tummy, "Julia Kaylynn Styles. I can't wait to meet you, baby," I smiled when Harry pressed a kiss to my lips as well. "You know what this calls for?"

"What, Babe?"

"Celebratory tea!"

I chuckled, "That's not a thing, Harry," 

"It is so a thing!" He argued.

"It's not at thing,"

"Can it be a thing? All our little things?" Harry said with a muffled laugh at his own joke. 

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and go make me some celebratory tea, you weirdo,"

Harry cheered the hopped up and disappeared into the kitchen. I decided I was hot, and, with much trouble, I stood up to go change into shorts. When I was at the stairs, I felt a pain in my stomach. 

Not again, I thought. I held my stomach and continued trudging up the stairs, the pain increasing and the walking more difficult with every step. All of a sudden, I felt something.

Pop.

My glossy eyes widened when liquid began emitting from me. Then all of a sudden, it started gushing. Panic washed over me, and I screamed Harry's name at the top of my voice.

"What!?" He breathed as he sprinted to where I was. 

I turned towards him swiftly with tears in my eyes and agony in my stomach. "Get the car. The baby's coming,"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: ooooh. guess whose coming mofos? julia kaylynn styles! that's right im on the weyhey. btw, i dont really know if 'Kay' and 'Lynn' are actually Zayn and Harry's Nan's middle names in real life, but that's how i got my middle names, so why not just go with it? thanks for reading and please do not get annoyed when it takes me like 4 days to force M to write the next chapter. thanks for reading i love youuuu. 

-Julia Kaylyn Styles lololol.xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.1K 10
Harry is in love with is best mate Louis. Louis is in love with Eleanore. Eleanore is in love with Louis. Harry is always there, waiting and watching...
1.6M 39.8K 51
Harry Styles is dark and mysterious, Zayn Malik is cute and innocent. What will happen when the two worlds meet?
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...
177K 7.5K 61
COMPLETED Zayn and Harry are best friends, well, that's all it seems like to the press and fans. But when they're alone, or in the presence of just...