Who You Are (Shield Fanfic)

By jadeismybae19

What happens when the shield meet three new insecure divas? Will they be able to help these three girls or wi... More

Chapter 2: Meeting Ashley
Chapter 3: Giggles and New Relationships
Chapter 4: Singing and Secrets
Chapter 5: Bigger Secrets and Love
Chapter 6: Surprises and Kharma
Chapter 7: Hospitals and Crying

Chapter 1: New Divas?!?

329 9 3
By jadeismybae19

Brie Bella's POV
Vince McMahon called all of the divas into his office to tell us some exciting news.

"Well ladies I know how you were begging for a revolution so I thought why not bring in the daughters of the r rated superstar, please welcome Briana, Taylor, and Sabrina Copeland" Vince said before three girls walked into his office.

A/N: this will be Briana.

A/N: this will be Sabrina.

A/N: And this will be Taylor.

They are so pretty but I noticed only Briana and Taylor looked like each other.

Sabrina looked like Beth Phoenix.

"That's because Sabrina is only Briana and Taylor's half sister" Vince said after Nikki asked the question I was thinking.

"Oh" she said.

"Hey Vince you wanted to have a meeting with us" Seth asked when the shield walked in.

"Oh yes ladies you can go now" Vince said dismissing us.

We walked out of his office and walked back into our locker room to get ready for our matches tonight.

Sabrina's POV
We were close to walking out of his office but Vince stopped us.

"Ladies please get ready for your debut match against team bella" he said before we walked out and immediately we felt someone hug us from behind.

It was my mom and our dad.

"I'm so proud of you guys" our father said once he pulled away from us.

"Yeah Briana and Taylor even though I know you're not mine but I still love you guys so much" my mom said before Lita walked up to us and hugged Briana and Taylor.

The shield walked past us before I saw Dean touch Briana's arm when he walked past her.

They will be perfect for each other.

I smiled at her before she blushed and I noticed a tear roll down her cheek.

I looked at Taylor confused until I realized Briana was feeling insecure.

I sighed before I walked away with my mom.

Briana's POV
When Dean Ambrose touched my arm I felt sparks and insecure.

I'll never be as pretty as any these divas so I don't know why he would date me or even notice me.

I looked down at my wrist before those thoughts in my head came back.

"Hey sis do you want to go to catering before our match" Taylor asked me.

"Sure" I said before she grabbed my hand and pulled me through a hallway and immediately I smelt food.

"Just don't eat much" I heard Taylor mutter to herself.

I sigh before I finally looked up and noticed Dean Ambrose sitting by himself in the back.

"Why don't you sit with him to keep him company" Taylor said.

"I don't think I-" I said before she cut me off by pushing me towards Dean.

"Just go" she said before she ran away from me once I was finally in front of Dean.

"Hey you must be the new girl" he said finally looking up at me.

"Yes that's me" I said before he got up and pulled me down gently to sit in a chair.

He sat back down and immediately started touching my hair.

"I like your hair, it reminds me of my niece, she always wanted to dye her hair" he said.

"Aww" I said before he let out a sigh of sadness.

"What's wrong" I asked him.

"She was taken from me, I was going to raise her on my own but I can't find her or I'm too busy" he said before I rubbed his shoulder.

"Maybe I can help you find her" I suggested.

"Are you sure you would want to do that" he asked looking into my eyes.

"I would love to help you find your niece" I said before he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you would take your time just to help me find my niece" he said.

"You're welcome" I said before he pulled away from me.

"Good luck in your match" he said.

"Oh I'm not debuting yet, it's just going to be my sisters" I said.

"Oh okay" he said before I kissed his cheek and walked away to find my family after we exchanged phone numbers.

"Thanks a lot Taylor" I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"No thank you so much, I'm going to help Dean find his niece" I said before I pulled my twin into a hug.

"Oh yay, I got to go I need to find my boo" Taylor said pulling away from me before she walked out of the room.

She already met Roman and is now dating him.

They are so cute together. It's gross.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so I grabbed it and read the text Dean sent to me.
A/N: Italic will be Dean, bold will be Briana.
"Hey it's Dean, here is my niece, Ashley" the text read.

There was a picture under the text.

"She's so pretty" I texted back to him.

"Can you check what adoption agency has her before I go insane" Dean messaged back to me.

"Yes I will, please don't go insane, we won't be able to handle that" I replied.

"Can I come to your locker room, are you alone in there" he messaged.

"Beth and Sabrina just left, so yeah I'm alone now" I replied and almost immediately I heard a knock on my locker room door.

"Damn Dean" I muttered under my breath right I opened the door and let him in.

Skip to 5 minutes before Taylor and Sabrina's match against team Bella.
After we researched the place where Ashley was, we planned to adopt her next week in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Dean is so happy that he'll finally get to see his niece again.

"Thank you so much" he said right before he hugged me tightly.

"You're welcome, but Dean I have to go now" I said once he pulled away from me.

"Oh yeah" he said right before I looked at his lips and looked into his eyes to see him do it too.

"Do it Dean" I whispered to him.

He immediately listened and pressed his lips against mine.

We pulled away from each other and he smiled at me.

He went to kiss me again but I pushed against his chest.

"I have to go, Dean" I said.

"I know but I just want to kiss you even more now" he pouted.

"Aww you poor baby, you'll get some more kisses later on" I said patting his chest.

He pecked my lips and walked away before I walked to the gorilla to meet my sisters.

They were already dressed in their ring gear.

Team Bella walked out first once their music started playing.

They did their entrance before our theme started playing.

We did mine and Taylor's uncle Jeff and Matt Hardy and our mother's entrance.

A/N: Taylor is doing what Jeff is doing in this gif, Sabrina is doing what is Matt doing, and Briana is doing what Lita is. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

The crowd immediately went crazy.

We slapped a few of the fans hands before Taylor and Sabrina got into the ring while I stood outside of the ring.

Skip the match
Taylor speared Alicia Fox and got the three count. I noticed Nikki trying to interfere with the match but I immediately pulled her off the ring before we got the win.

Brie Bella was still knocked out from the glam slam that Sabrina did to her outside of the ring.

We got out of the ring and walked backstage where the shield was waiting for us.

They rushed up to us and Dean grabbed my hand before he dragged me away from everyone else.

"So are you ready to go get my niece, I already got the permission for the boss so we can go" he said.

I kissed him again and pulled away.

"Definitely" I said.

I can't wait to meet his niece.

I know I would love her like a mother or sister should.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...