Lexin//GirlxGirl

By Kawaiiduo1

This is a book based off of my girlfriend and I. If you don't like Girlxgirl please do not read this thank yo... More

A Walk In The park
The Dinner

The night before

17 0 0
By Kawaiiduo1

-4 years after previous chapter-

Lexi's P.O.V.:
I sighed sadly as I was packing my stuff I needed because of me leaving tomorrow because of me being next in line to follow my Uncle's footsteps and go to the military even though I didn't really want to but it was to late to turn back now.
Erynn's P.O.V
I was really sad to see Lexi go. I couldn't survive without her. She made me happy and if she wasn't there I'll just be a depressing emotional wreck.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I finished packing my things then walked to Erynn's room,lightly knocking on her door silently.

Erynn's P.O.V:

I had a tear stained face as I got up and hugged Lexi tightly crying into her shoulder. "I love you" I whispered hugging her tighter tears streaming down my face.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I felt so very guilty for making my lover cry and all I wanted to do what consult her and hugs her for the whole night but I knew that wasn't a possibility."I-I am so s-sorry that this has to h-happen sweetie..I-I never had a say..it was a blood line thing in which I am not able to ch-change..."I felt my eyes start to water and I hugged Erynn the gentlest I could.

Erynn's P.O.V

"It's Okay don't feel bad" I sniffled. "I love you be careful please I can't lose you" I said hugging onto her not wanting to let go.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
"I love you most and I promise you,as soon as I am able to get the chance,I will come back to you,all in one piece too"I softly kissed Erynn's forehead and smiles as tears start to slide down my face like a waterfall of tears.

Erynn's P.O.V:

"Okay" I smiled faintly and sighed looking at the clock. "its almost time" I said quietly.
Lexi's P.O.V.:
I'm not going to lie...I was scared..not for myself but for Erynn..I was afraid of what may happen while I was away but I vow to protect and comfort her for as long as I live when I return.I heard Erynn's comment and I silently nod through my tears.

*1 Hour later*

Erynn's P.O.V:

Lexi and I have been spending every moment together since this morning and It's already time for her to go. I Had stayed strong up until now i knew that once she left I would be a mess. She's my confidence she makes me feel like the most important person in the world. I love her and im in love with her and I know she feels the same. I'm a wreck without her and I can only imagine what will happen if she gets hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 6.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
672K 35.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...