Telephone ↪SOR|Completed

By darknessndaggers

School Of Rock Insta More

Freddy
Tamika
Kale
Zack
Summer
Summer 2
Freddy and Kale
Tomika 2
Freddy 2
Zack 2
Kale and Tomika
Lawrence
Sophie🔥🔥
Pepper
New Book
The Fight pt 1
The Fight pt2
Face To Face pt1
Face to Face pt2
Back to Normal
New Episode
The Baby Project pt1
Question
Note 2
Confession
New Books??
Baby Planning
Disney Channel
Home Sweet Home

The Baby Project pt2

847 24 0
By darknessndaggers

I completely forgot to tell you that they're older in this story, like 18 and 19. But anyways here we go.

Summer

I activate stealthy diva mode. I secretly follow Tomika around. There was nothing suspicious until she ran to the bathroom, she was throwing up, I followed her, when she finished she rubbed her stomach and said. You're gonna be a handful. I cover my mouth so I won't scream. I run out and pull out my phone. Everyone meet me at the lunch tables. Guys, it's true. I think Tomika is having a baby. I say almost yelling. I think it's true to. Freddy is looking for a job and an apartment. Zack said. Well Mr.Finn and Clark are out of the way. Esme says. Great, now we just need to wait for them to admit it. I say. And if they don't well pull it out. Lawrence says. Nice job everyone "The Baby Project" is going great. Esme says. We all nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...