The Coffee Shop | ✓

By sinfultruth

FIRST BOOK IN THE 'FINDING LOVE' SERIES. Park Flower was a happy person, you know, the type of person that a... More

The Coffee Shop
One: Boy
Two: Girl
Three: Boy
Four: Girl
Five: Boy
Six: Girl
Seven: Boy
Trailer
Eight: Girl
Nine: Boy
Ten: Girl And Boy
BOOK TWO

© Copy Right

1.4K 39 0
By sinfultruth

© COPY RIGHT
THIS STORY IS A PUBLICATION OF SINFULTRUTH AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED OR PUBLISHED ON ANY SITE OR WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

IT IS STILL ILLEGAL TO CJANGE ALL THE CHARACTERS NAMES AND KEEP THE STORY LINE THE SAME.

PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR OWN IDEAS AND DON'T STEAL MINE.

REMEMBER, COPY RIGHTING IS ILLEGAL.

Okay, hey guys!
I just thought I'd say that because I know some people are copying other people's books and publishing them as there own so I just wanted to make it clear that it is ILLEGAL to copy this book. My mum warned me about it earlier as well and I just wanted to do this because to be honest I'd be so upset if someone took my work and posted it as their own. Anyways, I'm not going to take up anymore of your time and I will update soon.

-sinfultruth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 9.9K 74
When Vanessa Adler took on the position of being Aaron Huxley's assistant two years ago she didn't realize how forever her life would change when thi...
48.7K 1.1K 30
Clay didn't believe in love, he thought it was a waste of time, he usually visits a small coffee shop where he could read and study, his friend Nick...
4.6K 725 37
SEQUEL TO - ESPRESSOLY FOR YOU; a one shot. Daisy, twenty-two and a culinary graduate was set to crack her first interview and impress the head chef...
271K 10.2K 41
Kristina moves into New York with hopes that she can start over again, moving from city to city to escape from her troubled past. After settling to h...