Sermons For Jesus Lovers

By caleb_reeves

These sermons were taken from my blog and my website! Feel free to check them out! Blog: http://calebnerdy.wi... More

Chainbreaker
Can we all just be nice?
Forgiveness.
Untitled Part 5

Lukewarm

33 0 0
By caleb_reeves

Lukewarm

Lukewarm. Defined as only moderately warm; tepid or unenthusiastic.There is a verse in the Bible that give God's clear view on being lukewarm.

Revelation 3:16 King James Version (KJV) 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

God does not like people who are on the fence. It states clearly in Matthew 6:24,"No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other." We cannot be lukewarm! You are either on fire for God or have waxed cold. Besides, lukewarmness cannot be accepted from a God who has "no variableness, neither shadow of turning(James 1:17)." He is not lukewarm himself. He is a God who is "the same yesterday,today, and forever(Hebrews 13:8)." He is constant and is not a "on the fence" God. He does what He says and He means it.

There is no acceptance of being lukewarm in the presence of God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 8
Many of what we call "love stories" today are nothing more than stories of lust and desire, physical attraction disguised as love. Is love about dyin...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
711K 47.1K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] ••• • In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances • She drank water. He...
17.7K 1.7K 88
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...