The Female Potter[DISCONTINUE...

Por Shijjii

"oh? another Weasley?" he asked when he noticed het inside the compartment. The twins laughed while she put h... Más

i
1
2*
4*
5*
6*
7*
8
9
10
10²
11
12
12²
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ii
[Note]
iii
iv

3*

2.8K 68 2
Por Shijjii

Title: 3*

Jame and Harry were in kings cross with Hagrid, "oh, blimey?! is that the time?" Hagrid asked himself and said some stuff to the two "9 3/4 ? where in the world is that?" Jame looked at their tickets and didnt have a clue where 9 3/4 is. 

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

"every year this station is packed full of muggles" Jame arched an eyebrow, recognizing the voice while Harry recognized the word "Now whats the platform number?" The plump red haired woman asks her children "9 and 3/4 mum!" The youngest shouted then looked at her brothers. He watched as one of the red heads ran through the wall, Jame recognized the red heads and made no second left to waste, so she approached them "George! that you?" she called out and looked at the guy whom she recognized as George "blimey, Jame! youre scary being able to recognize me apart from Fred" she chuckled at the statement "well, ever since we three met, that was the start of my job, to tell you two apart" she grinned at him, she finally took notice of the surroundings and saw that there were many red heads that were surrounding them and that Harry was talking to Mrs.Weasley "hey George, how'd we be able to get through?" she asked him "you just run in between of 9 and 10, why dont you try it? i'll go next after you" he smiled. She nodded "best if you closed your eyes if youre nervous" another red head with curly hair said, she just nodded at him. she looked at the pillar and ran in between, she didnt closed her eyes because she feared that if she did she'll not be able to run into the middle and crash. Her surroundings were like a hologram, changing. she looked with awe in her eyes at the red train, just like how George said, he went next after her "this... this is amazing George!" she exclaimed and pushed her trolley towards the train "come on now!! lets go!" she said and tried to pull him with her other hand, he just laughed at her childish act and followed her to the train.

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

once theyve settled in a compartment, Jame was still looking around, she smiled to herself and looked at George who was looking at her "you seemed to be so amused by everything" she nodded happily "its cause ive never seen something like this before!" she grinned and shuffled on her seat "calm yourself m'lady" another voice said just outside their compartment "Fred!" she exclaimed, Fred chuckled at her childish attitude and sat down beside George, another guy following in "there you two are!" he said and smiled "oh? another Weasley?" he asked when he noticed Jame inside the compartment. The twins laughed while Jame put her palm on her face "well, im going to be a Weasley soon cause everyone seems to refer to me as a 'Weasley' " she said and rolled her eyes "that or you marry either one of us" Fred winked at Jame, she laughed with a disgusted face as a joke "yuck! marry either of you?! never!" she said and all of them laughed "never knew you two were capable of making friends! anyways, the names Lee Jordan" he smiled and held out his hand, she took it and shook it Gently "Jame Potter!" she grinned "J..Jame Potter? as in the Marigold Jamelyn Potter?" he asked with disbelief, Jame looked at him surprised "oh? how do you know me?" she asked "how? I mean you, youre the youngest kid to survive the Cruciatus curse, WITHOUT getting insane or something. Well thats what i've heard, Your father died protecting you. You and your brother are actually famous. The boy who lived and the girl who survived" She sighed getting tired from all the attention she was getting, then suddenly something hit her (no not literally) "my brother! i've forgotten all about him!" she stood up and left, looking for Harry.
"You shouldnt have mentioned it Lee" Fred said to him "mentioned what" he seemed clueless to what he just said "About her dad dying for her" The twins both said and had a sad look in their eyes "She hadnt met any of her parents, well i mean, she hadnt like get to know them. She grew up without a mother to help her with boy problems.." Fred trailed off "Or a father to protect her from anyone that hurts her" George continued, they sighed "well anyways! so, have you gotten any plans on how to set a first prank of the year" George changed the topic to avoid the sad atmosphere "well ive got a plan" Someone said and their heads snapped to the door, seeing the familiar red headed girl, she sat down "but first tell me all the teachers in the school, who you hate the most, even the staff. Whats the directions and all that. Tell me everything" She smirked and sat beside Lee. The three 3rd years looked at each other before smiling deviously and telling Jame what they know.

The three were asleep when suddenly the door opened "I suggest you lot change into your uniforms" The same red curly haired guy earlier said to them "And why should we follow you?" George asks "Because i am a prefect and it is only minutes away till we arrive" He tells them and the twins chuckled as Fred asks in surprise "Oh are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something about it, we had no idea!" Percy was about to answer when George interrupted "Hang on i think i remember him saying it" Then Fred says
"Once-"
"Or Twice" George
"A minute" Fred
"All summer" They finished
"Oh shut up and just get into your uniforms" He says, glances at Jame then leaves. 

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

"Have any of you seen a toad?" A bushy haired girl opened the door suddenly and asked that "oh sorry we havent" George dismissively said while theyre still busy planning a prank "Holy Crickets.. another Potter?" now that caught the attention of the people inside the compartment "seems like youve met my brother Harry, Nice to meet you, my name is Jame Potter" she smiled curtly and avoided her eyes. "Nice to meet you too, Im Hermione Granger" while Jame smiled fast, Hermione smiled at her warmly "and you three are?" she avert her attention to the three "hes Fred" "and hes George" "and we're the Weasleys!" they said happily and put their arms on Jame's shoulder. She smirked at them and laughed, she looked at Hermione and said still avoiding her eyes a little bit "Might as well call me a Weasley, we do resemble a bit" she rolled her eyes and took their arms off "Im Lee Jordan" he waved over to her "nice to meet you four, if you ever see a toad, search for me or Neville Longbottom." she says then left, They looked at each other before Jame mumbling "bossy, that one"

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

The train stopped, arriving at their Destination. "Hey Jame, since we're 3rd years, we're not going to use the boats, would you be okay for awhile?" George asked looking concerned for his friend "i'll be fine, i guess i'll just make some new friends so that i can get into one of the boats, see you guys later!" she was about to vanish in the crowd of 1st years when she shouted at the three "dont forget about the plan!" then finally dropping out of sight. "i bet 4 sickles that she'll be sorted in Ravenclaw" Fred challenged the other two "I bet 5 sickles that she'll be in Slytherin" George put his bet on, Lee shook his head "you guys dont know anything do ya? i bet 1 galleon that the sorting hat will be taking his time on which house she'll be in, and she'll be sorted in Gryffindor" Lee said and the three went to the carriage "but then suddenly she's sorted in Hufflepuff, WELP!" Lee added, making the two very anxious "so much for the bets haha" Fred said and chuckled. "y'know i just dont see her as a Hufflepuff" George said and put his hands in his pockets "well theres one thing i can see in her that isa hufflepuff trait" Fred crossed his arms and looked at Lee as if expecting if he was going to add more but he didnt and he seemed to stare at a clearing. The twins ignored this, it just means he was thinking of something, and it was a serious matter "and what trait is that?" George finally asked and looked at Fred "Dedication, shes very much dedicated to pranking, like us" Fred smiled at the thought of their plan later.

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

Jame met someone named Parvati Patil and Pansy whatever her last name was. Parvati's a nice girl, the very opposite of Pansy, she met Pansy first but then she had a very annoying attitude and went to talk to someone else and thats how she met Parvati.
She looked over and saw his brother Harry with -probably- a Weasley, she pushed her way through forgetting about Parvati who was talking to someone and tapped his brother's shoulder "Gold! there you are" he said and hugged her, Jame smiled and ruffled his already messy hair, Harry let go and was about to introduce the guy beside him "no need, i can guess he's a Weasley. Im assuming youre Ronald?" Ron looked surprised and asked "how'd you know?" Jame chuckled and smiled "Your brothers, Fred and George. met them, got to know them and they kind of like told me every single sibling they have" she smiled at him "That is not a good sign" Ron mumbled while she laughed, Hagrid called all of the first years and one by one got into a boat, The three went in a boat.

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)

Jame and Harry had their arms linked. A professor whos name is Mcgonagall, Introduced herself and will be teaching Transfigurations. She excused herself for a moment and left the first years where they are "so its true then" a voice called out "Harry Potter is here in hogwarts" he said and pushed his way through just to get to Harry, it was 'the same white haired git in diagon alley' Jame thought "wheres your sister Potter? im sure she'd be disgusted that youre with a blood traitor Weasley, what? she your girlfriend?" he asked and smirked, Harry was going to say that, he was talking to his sister but Jame whispered into his ear "let him be, let him think that im a Weasley" she said and Harry nodded, she gave a knowing look to Ron and Ron just nodded in return "you know Potter, i can help you make friends, and not with the wrong sort" he held his hand out and spatted the word wrong sort while looking at Jame and Ron "i think i can tell the wrong sort myself, thanks" Harry told him and Jame's reaction was priceless, she was staring at Harry with her mouth hanging "that was just brilliant Harry" Harry smiled at her statement and they saw Mcgonagall coming in to tell them its time.

when they walked in, Jame saw the two red heads that she was looking for, she smirked at them and looked back at Harry who looked nervous, she squeezed his hand and said "dont worry, everything will be fine" she gave him a reassuring smile and that made him relax a bit.

After some students got sorted it was Harry's turn "Potter, Harry" he shot Jame a glance and went, she looked at Harry and he was whispering something to himself, finally "GRYFFINDOR!" he looked at her and she smiled at him, she sees Fred and George shouting "WE GOT A POTTER!" she laughs at their childishness "Potter, Jamelyn" she smirked and skipped her way to the stool, she saw Draco with his eyes wide as saucers while staring at Her. 'eh? another Potter i see... Difficult like the last one.... youre Cunning like a slytherin, brave as a Gryffindor, Loyal as a Hufflepuff and Unique as a Ravenclaw.. you love it when people cooperate to your plan and help you and in turn you help them too... youre brave, full of courage i see... Just like your father.. loves to prank people... Slytherin maybe? or Ravenclaw? but i know where'd you fit better'
it was so silent and Jame smirked at the hat's words to where it would like to put her, and her smirk was a confirmation to where she would be fit "GRYFFINDOR!!" She jumped and the hat almost fell, but she caught it and put it on top of the stool, she smiled at the hat and mumbled before going to the Gryffindor table "thank you" she ran to the twins and sat between them "WE GOT ANOTHER ONE!" They highfived each other and did a small victory dance, Jame looked at Lee who was emitting a dark aura around him and with a smirk, Jame nudged the two and pointed at Lee. "wheres my nine sickles?" he smirked and looked at the twins.
"Scamander, Aria" all of them stayed quiet and looked at the next one, she seemed nervous and almost tripped but managed herself "A Scamander!?" shouted the hat when it was set on top of her head, just a moment after that it shouted "HUFFLEPUFF!" she smiled and went to the hufflepuff table. 
Then they moved on to the last letters "Weasley, Ronald" they all looked at him, the three snickering and Harry was just looking at his friend "ANOTHER WEASLEY?! I KNOW WHERE JUST TO PUT YAH! GRYFFINDOR!" they laughed outloud.  Jame clutched her stomach while the twins wiped a tear away from their eyes "Professor! sorry im late" shouted a voice from the door "Dad was unsure if i really have to go to school, and i somehow persuaded him" She explained while walking to the front, she smiled at the Teachers sitting in front. Dumbledore smiled and let the Mcgonagall sort her in a house "well then Moody, Alicia. please do come forth" Mcgonagall said, she walked to the stool and let the hat decided, not too long it shouted "Hufflepuff!!" some whispered "shes in hufflepuff? but isnt her dad the greatest auror ever?" and more buzz there, Jame rolled her eyes. The Alicia girl looked happy but at the same time hurt that they were gossiping about her. "yeah" more whispers, she had enough and slammed her hands on the table "silence!! Youre gossiping about a person whos just right infront of you! dont you think thats something shameful for all of you to do?!" Jame shouted, Dumbledore Cleared his throat and smiled at Jame who was beckoning her to sit down. She sighed and sat down, still glared daggers to the people who was gossiping about the poor girl "Thank you for that reminder msPotter" Jame cooled down and smiled at Dumbledore "anyways, Welcome to another school year! new and old students! I hope we all get along this new school year and i hope you all learn something. Before we start the feast i want to remind all of you that the 3rd floor corridor is restricted and our caretaker Mr.Filch over there wants to remind you that it is not allowed to go to the forbidden forest. Its forbidden for a reason, unless if you want to die." he said and finally smiled at them "Let the feast begin!" he shouted and suddenly food appeared infront of Jame, she smiled and ate with the people she finally calls friends.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.8K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
4.5K 128 16
Smart, witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal and cunning, these are some of the traits of Ron's twin sister, (Y/N) Weasley, who is the complete opposi...
95.9K 2.7K 53
this is about riley weasley and her life at hogwarts as ron's twin sister. a.n. i wrote this when i was 14 and it's not great but i unpublished it a...
1.3M 42.9K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...