Don't Call Me Daddy

By Droplets-Of-Rain

It was a surreptitious type of love, one that was inevitably going to end in heartache. But that... More

0:00| s y n o p s i s
00:01| c a p i t u l o u n o
00:02| c a p i t u l o d o s
00:05 | c a p t u l o c u a t r o
00:06 | c a p i t u l o c i n c o
// a u t h o r s n o t e //
00.07 | c a p i t u l o s i e s
00.08| c a p i t u l o s i e t e
00.09| c a p i t u l o o c h o
00.10 | c a p i t u l o n u e v e
00.11 |c a p i t u l o d i e z
00.12 |c a p i t u l o o n c e
00.13 | c a p i t u l o d o c e

00:04| c a p t i t u l o t r e s

1.6K 45 33
By Droplets-Of-Rain

U N E D I T E D
c h a p t e r  t h r e e -

   I was sneaking clandestine glances at him, hoping I'd know what he'd be thinking. But unfortunately, he was quiet and scanning the racks with his vibrant eyes. He was emotionless, empty, stone cold.

I frowned.

   "I can't believe I'm stuck with you on a Friday evening, searching for undergarments," I grumbled. I sighed in hesitation and began banging my fist on the variations of bras.

   "Don't act like you don't want to," he rasped, a lopsided grin spreading on his handsome features.

   My stomach tightened. I coughed in distress trying to relive the odd moment we had on our shoulders.

    "What do you want to wear? Be honest. It's just me," he said furrowing his bold eyebrows. "It's same old Adam, don't be shy."

   I shuddered. That was the thing. It was Adam helping me pick out outfits.

   I gave him a timid smile and shrugged. The shop was more crowded than yesterday. And this was not in my plans today.

    I honestly disliked the way my mother wanted me to dress. I was wearing a maroon skirt slightly over the knee, knee socks, a button up shirt and a blazer.

   I fumbled with the hem of my skirt. Huffing, I rummage through the racks clustered with flamboyant variations.

"I-" i got cut off almost pulling out a distinctive type of bra that was plain black. It got vigorously ripped out of my grasp. Adam examined it and gave me an eye roll. My stomach dropped.

"What's wrong with it?" I hissed.

"It's boring," he sighed, tossing the bra over his shoulder.

    "Well why don't you pick something for me?" I barked aggressively. My checks heated up in madness. My hands tightened into fists by my side and my teeth gritted.

    Adam's eyes held confusion and melancholy. He was amused by my sudden outburst. I was outraged! Of course I was mad. I didn't want to buy my personal items with a few suggestions of the guy I was madly in love with!

   Maddie, breath.

  I spiked in a shaky inhale. "I'm sorry. I hate the mall." I exclaimed. "Can you just get whatever? I'll wait outside." I said handing him the debit card.

   "Madeline," he croaked in a raspy voice. I froze and glanced up at him shyly. His tender, blue eyes bore into my own with a glimpse of affection and intimacy. I gulped.

   "Yeah I'll be outside," I quickened, trying to avoid the way he had stared at me moments ago.

     Taking my first step towards the exit of the store was a failure. Adam gripped my wrist and hauled me towards him.

    I gasped as our bodies almost collided. "Madeline, Madeline," he said, his breath hitching. My face flushed. His fingers made sparks ignite and run up my spine. He was a universe filled with undiscovered enigmas, and an outburst of radiating rays of light.

    "I'll wait outside," I whispered. My eyes never leaving his. Once again I had avoided his unintended action.

     I waited on a bench outside the mall. My feet dangled above the sidewalk. I couldn't be around many people. Only the thought of being surrounded by any human besides my family caused me to freak out.

   It was a Friday, airy evening in Florida. The air was quite humid and it was oddly windy. The warm breeze caressed my flamed up face calming me a bit.

    Adam was peculiar. At the young age of  twelve, my feelings began increasing for him. I had been sure that by the age of fourteen that I had been in love with my fathers best friend, and I have ever since. My older sister use to be head over heals for Adam. Even though she secretly dated him for a while, things ended up terribly. She told me she was in it for more intimate things in bed while we was only really worried in getting to know her better. After a week of rather unfortunate events, they broke up and she left for college.

  But Adam would never look at me as more than a little sister. I cringed and banged my palms onto my forehead, groaning and fidgeting in the bench.

     "Stop that, you're going to hurt yourself," I heard Adam warn from beside me. I gasped and cautiously glanced up. His leather jacket clung on his shoulders nicely and the girly shopping bag was being held by his long fingers.

   "Sorry I'm kinda crazy," I wheezed. He gave me a throaty chuckle while he sat down next to me. That chuckle intoxicated my insides and made tingles scatter on my heart.

    "Kinda crazy? More like insanely weird." He cackled.  I frowned glaring at him agitatedly.

    A toothy grin was wide on his face, but slowly disappeared as he saw my disapproving glare.

    "Here," he casually murmured, placing the pink bag next to me.

    "You actually got me something?" I said with an odd look. He nodded and fumbled with the cigarette in his hand until he found his lighter and nonchalantly lite it up regaining me to groan.

    "Yeah," he said. His words all muffled by the cig. I honestly didn't mind his stealthy addiction for nicotine, but the thing that bothered me was that it might hurt his health in the future.

    I surreptitiously peered inside the shopping bad but got frightened as Adam ripped it from my grasp.

  "Don't, not yet. Only when you get home," he rung with a warning stare. "I don't want our night to get awkward." He swallowed.

     I flushed tucking a strand of my brown locks behind my ear. I was kinda excited yet deathly scared of finally finding out what he had gotten me.

    He drew out his cigarette and exhaled the lung killing smoke. I studied his sharp jaw and outstretched neck. He had a notorious aura about him and I loved it.

    He suddenly captured hold of my gaze and I got swallowed by his chaotic blue, daring eyes. My stomach was fluttering with butterflies. The hairs on my back stood stiff and my bottom lip trembled.

       Adam was mysteriously sexy and I couldn't hold and contain the love I had for him anymore. My heart felt like bursting out of my ribcage.

   "Daddy," I whispered loud enough for him to make out. As soon as I realized what I just said I gasped breaking the haughty gaze.

  His eyes hardened in an expression I couldn't reckon. It was masked by and expressionless stare. I squinted my eyes.

  "Adam, I'm sorry," I squeaked, thrashing my hands in the air chaotically. I had just called him daddy. My fantasizes where trilled but my reasonable side of my barley, functioning brain was left morbid and flabbergasted. Did I just call him what I think I did?

       Adam angrily stood up and began to mutter bitter things under his nicotine, filled breath, heading towards his truck in frustration.

   "Adam!" I yelled running after him in astonishment. "I didn't mean it," I pleaded. I ruined everything. Did I ruin our odd friendship or whatever we were? Probably.

      He was ready to hop inside his truck but I slammed the ridged door and stood in front of it, blocking him.

     "It was unintentional." Or was it really? But why was he so upset after a silly mistake I had randomly committed? It's not like I called him old man.

    He tossed his cigarette onto the gravel and proceeded to rub his face in agitation. What did I do?

   His steady eyes held my frightened one. He crouched down to my level so his eyes were on the same level as mine.

   "Daddy? Huh," he choked.

"Ad-"

"Madeline Marie Aniston!" He barked. He barred his teeth and stifled an uncomfortable laugh.

     I flinched at the mention of my full name. I hated when he called me Madeline and especially when he called out my full name.

    His cold hands held the side of my face, his eyes held astonishment and confusion.

   My gaze fell one his pallid looking lips. His breath was blanketed in the scent of nicotine. I craved the taste of his tongue. I wanted his hands to wrap around my waist, I needed his lips on my neck, kissing away my stress. I needed his hands to pull on my hair, increasing my desire for him.

    I was spaced out. Before I realized what the hell I was doing, I illicitly gripped the collar of his jacket and slammed my chafed lips onto his own.

______A/N_______

Hello my my little rain drops, it's your girl! So what did you guys think of the cliff hanger? Do you think it was far too quick for chapter three? My day was very busy and exhausting, but I enjoyed writing thing for you all. How was yours? If like "Don't Call Me Daddy" don't forget to

VOTE 👄
SHARE 🍼
COMMENT 💦

Droplet kisses

And horror filled hugs.

- D E L I L A H 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1.3M 41.9K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
11.6K 450 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
279K 7.3K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...