Sportacus x Reader - Is this...

By Romanox123

Starting a new life was going to be difficult, yet something change that made you curious. Meeting him was on... More

Chapter 1: Starting fresh
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: Coming Around
Chapter 4: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 5: Between Two People and the Struggle of Understanding.
Chapter 7: Feelings and the Past.
Chapter 8: Returning Home
Authors Note
Chapter 10: The Past Comes Back
Chapter 11: What was Lost and than Taken.
Chapter 12: Finding Him and Whats Forbidden
Chapter 13: Lust and Search
Chapter 14: Promise Me
Authors Note
Chapter 16: Just in Time, Before the Trial
Chapter 17: Let the Ceremony Begin
Final
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 6: Thoughts and Moments

2.8K 53 14
By Romanox123

Wiping the sweat off of your face, you were finally complete. Staring at it a bit longer, you hope he would like it. You couldn't stop thinking about him, you wanted to be around him. Holding you close, did he even feel the same thing for you? A thought crossed your mind, hearing footsteps coming up. You stood there, not even looking back, you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders.

"You okay?" it was Robbie's voice, you didn't move. He looked around your art studio, you were creative and imaginative, yet when he looked at your main project. His heart sank, "You really care about him." he kept going, "Maybe even..love him." You turned your body around staring at him, holding his hand. You didn't know what to say.

"I...I dont know. He's confusing me. I just wish.." Robbie cupped your cheek, but you move away from him.

"You can tell me?"

"You're caring, Robbie; but I have to figure this out myself." Robbie understood, yet his arch foe was right.

'I guess he won.'

Yet, even if he couldn't have you, he could at least try to be a supportive friend. He came back to you and hugged you. You on the other hand, let it be. Returning the hug, you looked at him.

"Do you..do you think he will like it?" asking as you broke the hug from him. Robbie stared at the painting, giving you a soft smile.

"I think he will." it was harder than he thought. You started to yawn, you were so tired that you didn't know what time it was. Yet..

"Robbie, would you wake me up when Sportacus comes back?" he nodded. "The spare bedroom is down the hall to the right. Whenever you want to go to bed." he nodded once more. With that you went to your own room and into the bathroom, cleaning up yourself, before changing into your pjs. With climbing into the bed, you softly went to sleep.

~

Robbie watched you sleep, it was peaceful. So innocent and pure, he wished he could have you. He knew you loved the elf, his thoughts were broken when he heard the door opening. Robbie didn't move,

"So Sportacus." He can tell he was right behind him. Sportacus came closer,

"Is she-"

"Alright, in a way. She told me to wake her when you arrive, but seeing her like this. I just couldn't." crossing his legs back to normal, he stood up from his chair. Looking right at him, "She cares for you, worries about you. Do you really think, being the hero and all will make her love you?"

"This time is different."

"Look, I'm not saying I'm giving up, but if you hurt her in some way. I will come after you." with that he left the elf. Hearing the sounds of you sleeping, he found you adorable. Walking up close to you, he caressed your cheek. He really did care for you, but was what Robbie said true? Pulling his hand away from your cheek, he leaned his head down, kissing your forehead. He saw you move, but didn't get up. A smile was form on her face, he heard her mumble.

"Sportacus..." She was dreaming about him, "Don't...don't leave me..." her subconscious mind was revealing him, he wanted to know what you were dreaming of, but his magic flew back at him. He didn't know why, it wasn't working, maybe...but. Sportacus heard her words, so he stayed there, sitting in the chair that was in the room. He watched her sleep, his eyes started to get tired, until he to went to sleep.

~

The next morning, with you waking up, it was only 7:20 am. Stretching your arms, you yawned getting up. Yet when you look the other way, you saw him. Sleeping there on the chair was Sportacus. Robbie broke your promise, yet maybe there was a reason why he didn't wake you. Getting out of your bed, you walked up close to him, seeing his sleeping form, he was like in peace. Climbing onto his lap, he didn't feel a thing, yet you wondered as you cupped his cheek, he didn't feel that, but when you were close to his face. You pulled away, than an idea came to you. His hat, he never took it off, you wanted to know why he is always wearing the hat, but what if he got mad at you. Biting your lip softly, you reached your hand out almost touching it. Feeling the fabric underneath your fingers, you lifted the hat off, before you did. You saw his eyes pop opened, face to face, noses touch. Your face turned a deep red. Letting go of the hat, you gulped.

"Morning..." Sportacus knew you were getting curious about him. He knew it would of lead it up to this point.

"Curious aren't you?" he chuckled. He wasn't mad at you, this gave you the sign of relief.

"Yes..." yet before he could get up, you hugged him tightly. He can hear his crystal beeping, someone was in trouble, yet he saw you didn't move. His shirt was getting wet, until he realized, it was you. You were in trouble. "I...I thought..you wouldn't come..."

"Shhh, it's alright. I'm here." lifting your chin up, he wipe those tears away from your face. "See." you understood. "Come, I promised you that trip. I'll be downstairs." letting go of you. You saw him leave, lifting your hands up, you didn't know what came over you. You shook your head, shaking such thoughts. You got up to change. Finding the right outfit, something comfortable and easy. An idea pop into your head, with finding it, you remember your present for him. Maybe this was the perfect time to give it to him. With that you ran.

~

"Morning, Robbie." Robbie groaned at him, before making his cereal. Cocopuffs, his favorite.

"How is she.. You didn't leave last night?" Sportacus sat down on the table with him, eating the apple that on the table.

"She dreamt of me, saying 'don't leave me'. I could've used my magic to hack into her dreams, but it wouldn't let me." Robbie's eyes widen,

"No wonder you find her so interesting. Your little magic tricks don't work on her."

"It's her past, she's not letting me in. Something happened to her, that she's afraid to tell." Robbie continue eating his cereal, while Sportacus finished his apple,

"So...is that why you are taking her...there?" he knew what he was talking about and Sportacus nodded.

"I will tell her everything, even me being an elf."

"Thats pretty risky, a big move like that. Didn't think you had the balls." Sportacus chuckled, before getting up.

"Like you said, keeping secrets from her wouldn't be right." hearing the sounds of the footsteps coming down the stairs. Sportacus felt his nose would of started to bleed, seeing you was incredible. You were wearing nothing, but a dark purple tank top, and some navy skinny shorts, her long legs were showing, which made Sportacus gulped a little inside. Down below, you were wearing comfy white sneakers along with comfy socks to match. Your hair was down once more, but it had a small white bow attaching to it. "Wow." You giggle at him, before walking up to the table and grabbing an apple.

"Ready to go." he noticed something huge you were carrying. He reached for it, but you moved it aside. "Its for later." this got him curious.

"Come." with that. You looked over at Robbie and smiled at him.

"Thanks again, Robbie." running out the door, he saw the two of you leave. Deep down inside, he wished he went too.

~

"Up there, you mean me...climb...up there." Sportacus laughed a little,

"Of course, how else would we get up there." holding the ladder, you saw his airship high in the sky.

"I'm...I'm afraid of heights..." you spoke.

"I won't let you fall, why don't you go first." this was comforting. Talking the first step on the ladder, Sportacus was holding your painting, before climbing up as well. It took some time to get used to. But you knew he would catch you. With entering the airship, Sportacus set the painting aside. You were shock how much room this thing had.

"And you live here?" he nodded.

"Though it can get lonely from time to time." Sportacus spoke, before getting into the driver's seat. "Bed". A bed appeared out of nowhere. You looked at it and assume that's where you're going to sit.

"For me?" Sportacus nodded while he flew the airship.

"It's going to be a long trip, so if you fall asleep at least it's comfortable than the floor." he was right. Walking over to the bed, you laid down on it. The sheets were so soft, they felt like silk. So warm,

"Your so lucky, Sportacus."

"How so?"

"If I had a ship like this, seeing the world. No troubles following, it's like a long extended vacation." Sportacus pressed the button to autopilot. Getting up from his seat. He walked over to you, leaning up, Sportacus sat down on the bed.

"Would you like that?"

"You..you could do that?"

"Anything to make you happy." he took your hands holding them.

"Sportacus, I-" he grabbed a hold of your chin, looking straight at him. You froze, leaning in closer. Was he really going to do it? You wanted him so badly, yet his nose touch yours, til he moved his lips close to your ear and whispered gently.

"Don't speak. Not just yet." he pressed his lips against your cheek, giving it a small kiss. Pulling away you were surprised, maybe it was something important he wanted to tell you.

"Than I guess I can show you this." getting off the bed and handed over to the painting. Picking it up and running back to the bed, you gave it to him. "Open it." Sportacus did as he was told, but when it was revealed. He couldn't believe his eyes, the painting showed him his father in the hot air balloon just like when he was little. Sailing over the sunset, showing the number 9. He looked back at you, biting your lip, you were worried he didn't like it.

"How.." he placed it down besides the bed. "That's my father, how do you know him?"

"It came to me in a dream, it was telling me to paint it, I didn't know it was your father..I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, I...I love it ____________." He hugged you closely and you smile at him.

"So 9 is your father, so that means.."

"Dead...yes. but..with this at least I have something to remember him." getting up he placed the painting on his wall. Admiring it, you smiled once again.

"Arriving at destination."

"Well that's was quick." Sportacus jumped up and flipped over. "Door." As the door opened, Sportacus took your hand and walked over to it. Frighten as you were, you couldn't believe your eyes, Frost touch the mountains, ever so green on the land, a breeze went by you, feeling a little chilly. "Isn't she beautiful."

"Where are we?" still trying to keep warm.

"My home, we are in the north." he noticed you were getting cold, he brought you back inside as the door closed on its way. He stepped on a button and appeared a closet. Opening it up, he looked at you. "Here." he handed you a blue coat, that seem to have the number 10 and a pair of warm black pants. "Guess I should have told you to dress warmer, my bad." you saw him, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"It's alright, it was a surprised after all." he led you to the changing room. With whistling to himself, he decided to do some pushups, he kept thinking, if she will accept him for who he is, will she be okay with the elf way..his thoughts were broken, when he saw you standing in front of him. With doing a long push up, he did a flip backwards. You clapped,

"Impressive."

"Why thank you." he bowed as he saw the ground level already. The doors were opened once more and saw the outside world. Grabbing his spare coat, he took your hand and walked you out.

"This place is beautiful, Sportacus. What's the special occasion?" He kept thinking of what to say, what could he say first.

"You will see." you were so tempting to figure it out, that you wanted to know now. The air felt different, you started seeing things. Walking in deeper, you stopped by river that was flowing, it was sparkly and pretty.

"I haven't seen anything like this before."

"Thats because its not water.." you were confused by this as you looked at him.

"Sportacus....."

"__________..." he gulped, breathing in and out. "I'm going to tell you everything." removing his hand from you, he slowly reached his hat, once it was being lifted off of him, he stared at you. Worried for what you may think, your eyes were filled with shock, there, his secret was revealed. Underneath you saw he had blond wavy hair than looking down he had ears pointed...like a..

"You're...an elf..." he nodded. You didn't know what to say, you weren't even close to what you thought of.

"/Please...dont leave me./" he spoke. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...
7.5K 118 13
Trilogy to Is This Right? Just finding out that you aren't what you think. You wanted to find out what happened in your past, yet when something stra...
80.5K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
18.4K 411 9
You didn't want to believe them, but you just had to find out. The only problem was the man, was non other than the villain of Lazytown, but when Rob...