The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

Jealous much?

8.4K 235 13
By BlackThornedRose717

I purred as I cuddled into the warmth of a body. I felt safe and homey . As I cuddled more and more, the body I was hugging went stiffer. I breathed in the perfect minty woods smell and I cuddled with all my might.

I slowly moved even closer to the body (If that's even possible) I loved the feeling of this warmth. As I got closer the body kept getting  stiffer and stiffer. Whoever I was cuddling with must have gotten really nervous . HOLY SHIT ERIC!!!

I pushed as hard as I could with all the power in me on the body. I felt a whoosh of air and then I heard a thud. I sprang up in a sitting position and I looked around. I forgot I was in Eric's room. last night we slept in the same bed. Its not like we did anything, we just fell asleep .I heard a groan and I looked for the body that I was cuddling with.

Eric jumped up surprised . His blond and brown hair was ruffed and his eyes were a dark blue. He looked at me first and then the floor. He kept shaking his head and rubbing his face , then he growled lowly.  What's wrong with him? 

"Damn it Ashlyn pull your shirt down Or I'll take you right now!! " His voice was husky and he was already panting.

I looked down and saw my shirt was all over my neck. Leaving my bra and below uncovered. I furiously pulled my shirt down and blushed like crazy. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I took a really long shower and changed. While I was taking a shower, I heard a huge sound of a thud, But I ignored it and ran down stairs to the kitchen.

Eric and Julia were in the kitchen making breakfast. I felt so much better. When I shifted, my back healed quicker. I'm back to my old self. I ran to Julia and hugged her. I have not seen her a lot. I looked over her shoulder to see Eric grinning at me.

"I haven't seen you in so long!! Eric Ima Fucking kill you!! " Julia growled.

"Your lucky she's OK. I would have ripped your throat out if you hurt her even worse. " I laughed at her and our hug ended.

Eric kept grinning like crazy and It began to annoy me.

       /////// Eric's POV ///////

I woke up to feel a little body hugged onto me. I felt this weird type of happiness and Luke was freaking purring . PURRING . He's a fucking alpha and he's purring like a cat.

I slowly open my eyes and see Ashlyn literally hugging the crap out of me. She was purring and she kept holding me.  Luke went crazy.

She kept moving closer to me and Luke couldn't take it. I was feeling a little loving, if all  you guys out there know what I mean. I was just about to get up and away, when she Shoved me to the floor.

I hit the floor hard and I groaned at the pain. My floor has a rug ,but when I fell I hit the side of the metal bed. I shook my head and got up.

The dirty thoughts kept filling my mind and I don't really know why. I looked up to see Ashlyn  sitting on the bed. She looked as surprised as me . it didn't really look like her thoughts were like mine. I sighed and looked her over again.

Her shirt was over her neck  and her bra and stomach were showing. Her skin was tan and she was toned, like really fit. Luke purred loud as hell in my mind and I felt so much lust like its fucking crazy. Her green eyes were a light color and they poured into mine.

Her bra was black with lace on the outside. She had a necklace on her neck with the shape of a heart and I'm dieing to know who gave her that.

I looked at the floor in attempt to calm down. All these thoughts kept flushing through my mind . My heartbeat increased and I growled low. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Damn it Ashlyn pull your shirt down or I'll take you right now!!" I said. Luke was scratching to the surface

She looked at me with confusion and then she looked down at her chest. Her face went crazy red and she ran to the bathroom. I got dressed and ran down the stairs.

I had a plan. I ran to the cell room to see that jackass in a cell. Ryan. I opened the lock and pulled him out. When I closed the door, he looked at me surprised.

"What the hell? I thought you wanted me to get punished? I waited here for hours and days? I'm fucking going crazy without my mate?! " I growled at him and walked to the front door.

"man , I know how you feel. I don't know what I would do without Ashlyn. I'm letting you out of here and you can be in my pack. I want you to be with your mate "

"Hey Eric? " Ryan said. We were on a huge flat clearing, with Only grass. Ryan stopped walking and he didn't move.

"What?" I said annoyed as I turned around.

"Are-are-are ....." He stuttered.

"Speak! Don't stutter,You sound so weak right now and I will not have a weak pack member "I growled at him.

" A-are you and Ashlyn fully mated?" He said.

I growled at him.

"What's it to you. like you really care if I gave her the best time of her life. " I said to him so vicious and cold.

 He growled when I said that.  Wait,is this guy jealous?I heard him grumble ' best time of her life ' lowly to himself.  he is totally Jealous.

"I want to know. I have a right. " I laughed out loud and I smacked his back roughly.

"A - A right!? "I laughed in between words.

"You reject a girl so later you can be jealous that she is with her true mate? " I laughed at him.

"YOU STUPID ASS!! YOU ALREADY HAVE A MATE!!!"I slapped him on the side of his head.

"did you mate with her!?" he said. His voice was strained and I knew he cared about her. Well too bad for him because she is Mine.

'hell yah she's ours' 'Luke growled.

I growled back in approval and spoke.

"No, I haven't mated with her,or marked her yet " I sighed.

He grinned while he looked down and We both walked to the pack house. I felt like punching off that grin. Im ginna teach this bitch a lesson.

When we were outsude the pack house building I finally spoke.

"Listen Ryan "I said to him, growling.

I grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the closed door and looked at him in his eyes.

"Don't touch her, Don't hurt her. I swear if you try to do something. " I had to stop there, Luke was already trying to take control.

Ryan looked at me with a scared look and I was already shaking. I walked to a nearby tree and punched it. the thud was so loud and the huge tree shook like a leaf. I looked at my fist and saw they were bruised.

"If you do anything I'll make that hole in the tree, a hole in your face. I'll break my hands punching you to death!! Don't you dare. hurt. her " I said walking towards him.

He looked like he just saw a ghost. I laughed inside and we walked into the building. I'm so happy we are on the right page. I walked in and Ryan headed to his mates room. I went in the kitchen to cook breakfast with my sister. 

/////  Ashlyns POV /////

I sat at the round table and I played my face on the marble. I sighed and closed my eyes. When I opened them a HUGE plate was in front of me. I jumped up and looked around.

Eric sat next to me and he gave me my plate. He took his plates and he walked to the couch. I got up and walked next to him. I grabbed his hand and he hissed, quickly pulling his hand away .

He gave me an apologetic look and I grabbed his hand, Softly this time. I looked at his hand and saw them bruised.  I  sighed loud and I payed no attention to it . I don't even want to know. When we were done eating, I went upstairs to my best friends room.

As I walked to her door a familiar smell rushed into my nose. Ryan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey everybody !!!! What do you guys think of this? Ryan is jealous , would you guys like his POV ? I have something unexpected coming up and What do you think should happen later? How do you think Ryan will react when he see's Ashlyn? How about Ashlyn ?

I'm really busy and I will try to update more. Please leave comments and vote. Anyways .....223 Reads!! That's amazing!! I'm so happy :) . Thank you all for reading though.

I'll see ya later and Please comment. : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 76.2K 50
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...
25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
229K 12.6K 37
I thought I knew him. I really did. He was the beta of a true blooded alpha and he was my mate. What I didn't know was how dark his past was and how...
1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...