PHILOPHOBIA

By NubianPimpcess

Trials & Tribulations . (HAVENT EDITED & REVISED!!) More

.1
.2
.3
.4
.6
Characters
7
8

.5

72 5 1
By NubianPimpcess

               Airalie POV
I squirmed around & felt coldness. I looked over and saw the bed was empty . Rolling my eyes , I stretched out of bed and into the bathroom . After my shower & brushing my teeth etc , I lotioned up and put on my clothes which consisted of a Grey Long PinStrap Sleeve Bodycon Dress , With leggings under them , my Grey size 6 Timberlands & for jewlery I wore a Lacosté '12.12' watch & leaving my hair in a messy bun .

After getting dressed I made my way downstairs .

"tha mi wan eat " I cursed to myself , I never eat in the mornings but I'm hungry now . I grabbed a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich , warmed it up and made my way to my black on black Maserati GranTurismo , I eased my way out of my driveway popping in a Trina sound letting all my windows down & turning my vol on 100 & bass on 96 .

"I got an ass so big like the sun
Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run
Slap it in my face shove it down my throat
Nigga where your blunt I can make this pussy smoke
I know how to fuck I know how to ride
I can spin around and keep the dick still inside
Now your mouth wide you looking real scared
I'm a man eater headhunter I'm prepared
Yea you running now
You running
I'mma put this pussy on you
Just like this
Put this pussy in yo jaws now smack
Like its Thanksgiving and it ain't coming back
Collard greens neck bones nigga chew this ass
Both hold inspections don't stop til it pass
Licky licky licky licky licky for an hour
I'mma make it rain for you here's a golden shower
Smell it like a flower my pussy is a rose
Come a little closer I wanna fuck your nose" Rapped every lyric . Making the hood notice me , they waved as I cruised down checking things out .

I looked harder to see some unknown dope boys on my corner 57th , I pulled up on them leaving my music blaring that is now playing "Rich Sex by Future" .

"aye fuck y'all doing on my street yo ?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows
"aye shawty' , chill wit dat' shit we hea ta do our job . ight?" he said looking down at my 5'4 frame .
"ok" I mumbled while shaking my head , as I was about to turn around I pulled out my second favorite gun and cocked it at his head .
"mi nah going to ask again bwoy" I spat
" I hear work for Jmoney " he spoke with a deep breathe
"wah mek yuh didn't seh suh? " I questioned with a smile
"huh?" he asked confused
" I said why you didn't just say so , this would've been easier . Bye boys " I said turning to walk away . I left to go to the trap , when I entered i saw LAZINESS , the first person I saw I shot in the leg & everybody head shot up at me .
" de fuck ah yall doing ?!" I spat with anger . Which made Jmoney & his right hand Low come downstairs confused .
"all yuh butches in mi meeting room now " I said kicking over shit on my way to the room .
I watched as everyone piled in the room looking anxious , scared & some even confused .
" now I come in mi business to see all you muthafuckas playing games smoking MY fucking product , yuhs stupid or somting? somebody explain dis rite now " I spoke .
"well see , we've fallen off of supply an-" he was cut off by me
"ran out ? bwoy you don't know there's all de fucking drugs in de basement , EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS THAT!! there's no excused for yuh nigga bitches to be slacking . " I screamed .
"yo listen shawty , you bugging over nothing right na'" one of Jmoney nigga spoke with irritation laced in his voice , I furrowed my eyebrows together slowly getting out my chair making my way to the bum that spoke , I smiled up at him and told him to lean down a bit , when he didn't I upper cutter him and punched him over and over , I nodded my head and my guards to take him to the Sex Room , I made everyone follow me there because obviously they needed a reminder I'm not to be fucked with . They sat him in the chair & I taped his mouth shut and I grabbed a apron and a tattoo needle and put a stick figure on his forehead , then I chopped every last one of his big ass fingers off . I then took off his shirt & got a sewing needle. I looked up at him & saw him watching a every move I made , I winked and grabbed the mini blow torch & burned the tip of the needle til it turned red . Once that was done I made my way to him and grabbed his right nipple that was hard due to his excitement I guess (lmao) . I forcefully stuck the hot sewing needle in his nipple and held it there . Then I did the same thing to the left nipple with a different needle . I grabbed the nipple rings and gave him the option to pick one . He weakly choosed the blue one with my name on it .
Afterwards I smiled and turned to the men and women .
"mi nuh wan you muhfuckas to be slackin again. understood?" I said with a calm voice . everyone shook their head , I raised an eyebrow and then everyone caught on and said "yes ma'am".
"get back too work " I said walking out.

Late At Night

I was finished with my day . Surprisingly Jmoney didn't even look at me . I shrugged it off because he was just a quick fuck anyway .But I'm not gonna lie im pissed because he could have atleast said hey but I guess I was the same too him that he was too me .
Walking out my trap I saw him leaning up on his car with some Brownskin skinny ass bitch , I rolled my eyes because his car just had to be next to mine . I made way over to my car with my head in my phone basically trying to not let him see me see him see me .
My stupid clumsy ass just had to drop my keys  .
"Fuck" I mumbled he quickly pulled his tongue out her mouth and they both look at me except Jmoney eyes was wide  .
"What the fuck are y'all look at? " I asked with an attitude. I got in my car and sat there with the windows down .
"Baby why you stop?" the skinny bitch asked .
"We gotta take this home ma , I'm not liking having my Girlfriend out here in the cold " he replied .
I shook my head starting my car and pulled off with the speakers blaring .

Verse 1]
I'm young, I be sprung and
Sometimes it's just so damn fast
I'm not dumb, no I'm not dumb
I know exactly what went wrong in my past
So caught up
In what I thought it all should be
I'm locked up
So tired of losing parts of me
To all these niggas.

[Chorus]
Niggas gon' always be niggas
Can't afford to give my heart to these niggas
Ain't got time to lose my mind to these niggas

[Verse 2]
I'm not yours, never was and
I really just can't be mad
I'm the one, I know, I'm the one
And I'm completely fine with everything that I am
Too different
To let you get the best of me
Took way too long
To find the light inside of me
Fuck all these nigga

[Verse 3]
Niggas, niggas gon' be niggas
Walkin' 'round so small but actin' like they're bigger
Actin' so damn bitter, lettin' go of their temper
I ain't got the time so I'll crop that ass out that picture
I'd be mad if I stayed true, it ain't in me to play you
If I took you down, yeah you can't talk shit cause I fed you
You was lost and I led you, a part of me, boy I bled you
Thought you was the one but you actin' like one of these niggas.

45 Minutes later

finally home I stripped right into the shower and went downstairs to make me something to eat . Making Shrimp, steak , with corn and mashed potatoes with gravy . Once I was finished I went to my room & got comfortable.

20 mins later .
I was sleeping good & then I got up to turn my TV off because it was so loud playing That's So Raven .

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®
I bet y'all thought omething was gonna happen😭😭 , sorry Ive been updating late . I been with this gay ass flu .
Comment & Vote !! 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 89 15
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
53.2K 3.1K 68
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
242K 37.3K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
86.9K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...