What happens next ?

By JenniferAllen5

Rory Gilmore is pregnant and this is the story of what happens after she tells her mom those words More

Well that went well ....
Talking it over with mom
Getting ready
It Was PERFECT
I'm going to be okay !
Now what ?
Going to tell Grandma
How Grandma reacts
Heading Home

Talking to Grandpa

726 16 1
By JenniferAllen5

            As I pulled up to the cemetery , sadness came over me . I missed him so much . He was so proud of me . He loved me with all his heart . And I loved him more . It still amazes me he's gone . After the gravestone was reviled I started coming here when I missed him , so I could talk to him . Get some answers . Work through " stuff " . Now he didn't give me my answers , but the things he taught me my whole life did . He taught me to be proud of my name and to be good and to take care of others when they need it . He taught what it meant to be strong and love your family .

        As I placed the flowers and cigar I brought for him on his grave , I started to cry a little . God I missed that man . 

   " Hey Grandpa " I whispered . I had a lump in my throat . I sat down and just rubbed my hands over his headstone. I could almost feel him , smell him and his cigars .

" I just wanted to stop by and see you Grandpa " I told him . " I miss you more than I ever thought I could "

" But I bet your going to a couple of Chuck Berry concerts a week up there " I chuckled .
" I have so much to tell you Grandpa ! "
The lump was disappearing and the words were free flowing .

" Luke finally completely lost his mind . He married Mom ! Grandpa I wish you had been at the wedding . Either wedding . Yeah , Grandpa you heard me right they got married twice . One the night before the big one . It was just mom and Luke and Lane and Michel and me and Reverend Skinner . And it was amazing . Kirk had decorated the whole town and it was perfect . Then they did it again the next day . Grandma was so proud . She always misses you but I could tell how much more it hurt that day . She looked like she was missing a piece of her that day " I said my voice trailing off .

" Grandpa we are all missing a piece of us since you've been gone . "

I sat in silence just looking around . I had so much more to say but I was chickening out . Why was I so scared to tell him , after all all he could do was listen . It wasn't like he could yell at me ?

" Grandpa , I wrote a book . A real live book . It's about my life . And mom's and you and grandma , all of our lives . It's about our family. It's about how we became who we are today . How we got here . " I finally get excitement talking to him . " Grandpa you're such a big part of my book such a big part of me . I can't believe you won't be there for my baby , for this baby growing inside of me " sudden fear ripped through my gut again . " Grandpa I'm pregnant . It's Logan's . I'm not going to tell him . He's going to marry that French girl , Odette . He's not going to leave her . It's not in the plans . So I am going to have this baby on my own . And take care of her/ him and raise them to be a proper Gilmore ." I said feeling pride in the Gilmore name .

" Mom raised me practically on her own and was much younger when she did it . " I told him ." I don't know about you but Mom thinks I turned out okay . So with her help and Grandma's maybe just maybe I won't screw up this kid too . "

I sat there and didn't say anything else . I laid my head on his grave . I must of drifted off to sleep . I woke up and it was almost dark . I got up to my knees and looked at his headstone . I kissed my fingers and placed my kiss on his headstone .

I told him" Grandpa I love and miss you . I'm going to do my best to make you proud "
As I stood up and dusted my self off I looked back at Grandpa I told him " I'll be back soon "
I sighed " I love you Grandpa "

I got in my car and started the drive to Grandma and the Cape .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...