The Beauty with a Mission and...

Od pinkkitkatz

Briar Blue a teenage spy for the Agency of Elite Spies is the best of the best. She is sent on a rescue missi... Více

Intro
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
News!
Sequel!!

Ch 13

82 2 0
Od pinkkitkatz

So this will be my third chapter for today...im on a roll here

Vote, Comment, and such

Adrians POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stormed into my room and slammed my door, almost pulling it off the hinges in the process. I turned and punched a wall leaving a small hole, and a red fist.

She avoided my question! I gave her everything and acted like I cared about her feelings and she still doesn't trust me! I punched another hole in my wall.

Okay I'll just thing of a new plan. I won't just care about her feelings, but I'll gain her trust through her emotions, I'll make her fall for me, hard. Which won't be too hard, I already have her incapable of holding a conversation without her stuttering and blushing like a fool. Now how can I make this work?

*knock knock*

"Come in."

Kian, my personal servant walked in.

"Sir, just a reminder that the Blue Moon Ball is next week." I smiked.

"Yes, your right, send an RSVP for me and a guest Kian."

This is perfect.

"Yes sir." He left. I smiled to myself.

I just found the key to her heart, now to try and unlock it.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

388K 8.8K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...
1.1K 187 32
I stopped just as the tip of her sword touched my chest. "You're quite the fighter, aren't you? How did you manage to kill them without bloodshed." I...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...