You Light My World (COMPLETED)

By MrsStilesEnrique

Emily Carter, a 20-year old girl with a horrible life. She never knew anything about her parents but one thin... More

1. Emily
2.Julian
3. 'Hell'
4. Angel
5. Meeting Mr. Hot Guy
6.Rules
7. opening up to him
9. big mistake
10.confused
11. naked
12. love?
13. valentines day
question
14. moment ruined!
15. Mr. Nightmare
16. Getting married?
17.After the murder
18. Truth
19. the wedding
20. giving myself
21. two months' story
note
22. moving to the mansion
23. finding out
24. hurt and away
25. back home
26. mouth causes trouble
27. trouble with good ending
28. Father's day
29.happy ending
FINAL NOTE
note

8. Julian

11K 448 1
By MrsStilesEnrique

Julian's pov

I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes her face is keep on popping out.Emily.  From the moment I saw her, I felt a strong pull towards her. I was trying my best to look cool and normal around her. But when I saw her crying just now,i lost it.

I have never been interested in girls. I mean it's not like I am a gay but I just don't like too much of drama. Those girls who try to flirt with me always disgust me. They are so fake and that's why I hate them.

But Emily, she is different. Listening to her story made me so angry. Who could even do that to a sweet girl like her. I wonder how bad her scars were. If she had so much of scars on her face , I bet she must have it all over her body too. I wanted to check her but I know she wouldn't have allowed me to do so.

I will make sure she is protected. I will protect her. Something is so wrong with me but I don't care. I want her. I will make sure she wants me too.

Okey guys I know this is getting boring. I have something in my mind. But to put it in words, I need some time.till then, I hope you guys can bear with me. Thanks for reading and voting guyssss.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
8.8K 388 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
834K 25.9K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...
136 33 13
Hi everyone! This story is about a girl who is kind, simple, loving, practical and bold. One who believes in right and wrong. For her no one is born...