String Bikinis, Dirty Martinis

By SafetyNet

Spring Break in Malibu? YES. The neighbors being Allstar Weekend? HELL YES. Follow Lizzie as she goes throug... More

String Bikinis, Dirty Martinis
Getting Close

Teasin' Time

104 1 0
By SafetyNet

The next morning, I woke up around 9 and rolled out of bed right onto the floor. JJ came running in and yelled, “WHAT WAS THAT NOISE???” She looked over and saw me on the ground and started laughing her heart out at me. In between giggles she choked out, “ahah-you should see-ahahaha-your face and-ahahahahahahah-the covers-haha-ohhh I love you girlie.” I rolled my eyes and mumbled some obscene words under my breath before standing up and giving her a glare, pointing at my door, signaling for her to get out. She tripped out, still laughing at my previous predicament.

I got ready for the day by straightening my mess of curly bed-head, which only resulted in light waves. Next, I slipped into my navy shorts and baby pink silk tank. Once I was satisfied with my look, I ventured out of my room and took in the surroundings of my balcony. I had a GORGEOUS view of the beach and a nice little relaxation area that looked perfect for tanning. Upon looking out to my right, I noticed that my balcony lined up with our neighbor’s. I wondered which boy’s room it was, until Zach walked out.

“Hey neighbor!” I called out.

He whipped his head in my direction, and, upon realizing who it was, smiled and waved in response. “G’morning there! What’re you guys’ plans for today?”

“We haven’t talked about it yet; how ‘bout you guys?” I responded.

“Well we met these lovely ladies on the beach yesterday and were planning on going out to find some more.” His wink at the end led me to conclude that he was kidding. Maybe.

I rolled my eyes and turned to head inside, calling out over my shoulder, “Good luck!”

Once I got down to our kitchen, I found all of the other girls sitting at the island, munching on different fruits. I picked up a banana and turned to face them.

Lacy was the first to speak, “So what should we do today? Shopping?”

I laughed and then an idea came to mind… “Lacy, for once, I have a better idea than shopping.”

She laughed and JJ questioned, “What’s better than shopping?”

I rolled my eyes and retorted, “Lots of things. One being, teasing our neighbors. They have planned on finding other, and I quote, ‘lovely ladies’ to chill with today.”

All of us then smirked evilly, before busting out laughing at each other’s faces.

Megan piped in, “Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? Itty bitty bikinis and tanning oil and such?”

I smiled at her and Lacy said, “Exactly Meg. Girls! This is the day we break out our ChynnaDolls suits.”

Those were the bikinis we had all bought together on a whim. They were all super tiny, super sexy, and incredibly different per girl. Mine was nude with red lace edges and it made my boobs look fantastic! Whereas, shy Megan had a bikini that, although tiny, was still uber cute just like her; it was lime green with rainbow strings and edges. Tomboy Tiffany had a leopard print, black and white one with black lace strings. Lacy’s and JJ’s were similar: Lacy’s was purple, covered in black lace; and JJ’s was purple with thick strips of yellow lace over it.

We all headed down to the beach with our hair in thick, sexy waves and our sunglasses atop our heads. We laid out on towels right in front of our yard and started applying the oil. The boys came out and stopped and stared, which is exactly what we were going for. They broke off after a few moments, probably to go find some more, “Lovely ladies,” and we all settled in for the day. Shockingly, none of us moved for hours, unless it was to roll over in order to develop and even tan.

Around lunchtime, Megan went inside and made everyone Dirty Martinis, salads, and brought out a little cooler of drinks and popsicles. We ate in silence, enjoying the relaxing sounds of the waves crashing onto the sand. The boys came back as we popped out the popsicles and we pretended to ignore them as we licked and deep-throated our icy treats.

When the sun started to set we all leaned up on our elbows to watch the sky turn to hues of pink, orange, and radiant violet before letting the sun drop below the water. It was an extremely relaxing day.

Michael ran out as we started packing up our things, “Hey ladies, what are you doing tonight?” he asked.

Tiffany responded, “We don’t know yet, why?”

He smiled and said, “Good, we’re going clubbing then.”

I chuckled and asked, “who’s ‘we’?”

He rolled his eyes and said, “Be ready by 9; we’ll pick you guys up.” Then winked and ran off. What was it with those boys and winking at us? They sure did it a lot.

We headed home and then, to keep up the teasing, changed into our sexy ChynnaDolls dresses. Mine was black on top, had a teal belt, and a puffy black-and-white bottom. JJ’s was a stunning yellow number with random patches of lace. Tiffany’s was also quite radiant: black and white snakeskin print that barely covered her butt. Lacy’s and Megan’s were royal blue and rouched; the only difference was that Lacy’s had a black lace top part.

After we got ready and did our makeup, hair, and nails, we gathered in the living area to claim our targets.

“I claim, absolutely, 100%, he’s mine, Cameron.” I stated. He was my target to tease for the night.

“Well in that case, dibbs on Michael!” Tiffany shouted out. We all immediately shushed her; they might hear us if we started yelling. That would be counterproductive.

Megan shyly whispered, “Can I get Dillon?” We all laughed and nodded. She was probably the only one of us that would be able to tease him-he was clearly into her and vice-versa.

I chimed in with, “Alright, now fight to the death over Nathan and Zach. Annnnnnnnd GO!”

Everyone responded by laughing, until Lacy called out, “Nathan’s mine hobag!”

We all giggled and JJ responded, “Good, I had my sights set on Mr. Sexy-Singer-Man anyway.” We all giggled and then the doorbell rang, signaling to us that the boys were ready.

We headed to a new club, Club 41, and danced the night away. Shockingly, I only drank one drink: a martini. Big shocker, right? As Cameron and I grinded on the dance floor, I made sure to tease him as much as possible. I would blow lightly into his ear and tangle my hands in his hair. Really anything. When we went and sat down halfway through the night, I sat on his lap and giggled, batted my eyelashes, flicked my hair, the whole sha-bang.

After a few more dances, we decided to head home and when we got to our door, all us girls simultaneously got onto our tip-toes and kissed them on the cheek then turned around and swung our hips all the way to the door, blowing a kiss behind us as we entered the house. They were all slightly tipsy and in a daze--too much of a daze to realize that those exact movement were precisely together, clearly practiced, and obviously used before.

After the door swung shut behind Megan, we all collapsed into fits of giggles. Once I recovered, I told the other girls, “Well, that was fun. I’m outtie! See ya in the morn my brethren.” They laughed even more at my word choice as I headed up to my room to shower and pass out.

I ended up not being able to pass out. I laid there in bed for about an hour before I got up and went to get some fresh air on the balcony. I took in my surroundings and found Zach doing the same on his balcony. I smiled over at him and he winked back and said, “Couldn’t get enough of us, eh?” I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“I guess not, or maybe it’s the other way around? Y’all did show up on our doorstep if I remember correctly.”

He chuckled and whispered back, “It’s so gorgeous out here at night. The perfect place to write.” Although we were about 10 feet apart, I could hear him perfectly in the silence of the night. There were light sounds coming from the beach of the waves lapping against the shore, but that just added to the still, rhythmic beauty of the night. He was right; it was the perfect place to write.

“Well have you gotten any good lyrics so far?” I wondered aloud.

He sat in contemplation for a while before responding, “sadly, no. All I can think about is JJ and previous songs.” I laughed out loud.

“JJ has that effect on people; get used to it loverboy.” I joked with him. He blushed and, even in the dark of night, I could see it from 10 feet away. “AWW! You’re blushing! How cute.” I felt the urge to pinch his cheeks but I was too far way.

“She’s just so… out there. I’ve never met anyone so confident and fearless before.” He had a slight smile on his face and I resisted the urge to aww again.

I thought for a minute before informing him, “You know, she likes you too. You should make a move.”

He looked over at me, eyes wide and jaw dropped. “Y-you mean she l-l-likes m-me?” He stuttered out.

I rolled my eyes and sarcastically replied, “No loverboy, I was just kidding.” I paused for a second before nearly yelling at him, “of course she does! Are you blind?”

He chuckled and turned to me, “So what are you guys up to tomorrow?”

I thought for a second, “I think Lacy had set up some surfing lessons for us, why?” He started laughing really hard, the bent over in half, gasping for air kind of laugh. “What’s so funny??” I demanded.

“nothing, it’s-it’s just the mental image of-of you guys trying-trying to s-s-surf…” he managed to choke out mid-laughter. I rolled my eyes and yawned, suddenly drowsy.

I turned to him to see if he had stopped laughing. He had reduced it to silent chuckles, “Hey loverboy! Do me a favor?” I asked. He looked over at me and tilted his head a little bit to the right. “Will you tell Cameron that I had fun tonight? And give him my number?”

He smiled and said, “Oh so you’re making the first move? What happened to that being the guy’s job?”

I smirked and said, “actually, technically you would be the one making said move for me, so it’s still a guys job…” I then turned my face into a curious one, “unless… there’s something you need to tell JJ?” he laughed again.

“no problem pretty lady, I am in fact a male. Just give me your number and I’ll give it to Cameron.”

I pulled my phone out of my pj pants and said, “Here, just give me yours and I’ll text you, that way you don’t mess it up or anything. Annnnd, if you ever need advice about what JJ likes, her birthday, whatnot, I’m here for ya bro.”

He smiled and called out his number to me; I put it into my phone and then sent him a quick text that said, “Make a move brotato chip! She won’t wait forever! –Lizzie” then I looked up at him and smiled. “Goodnight Zach, tell Cameron! I know where you live just in case you don’t! Well, for the week anyways…” I trailed off. Fail Lizzie! Just… fail.

He laughed and whispered back, “Night, no worries. I’ll tell him. See ya tomorrow.” I waved and then headed inside. I set my phone on the nightstand and slid into bed, suddenly tired. As I was drifting into unconsciousness, my phone lit up and buzzed obnoxiously. I quickly rolled over and grabbed it, effectively stopping the annoying vibration.

Hey little lady, I hear you have a crush? ;) –Cameron

I blushed furiously! How could Zach do that?? Oh wait… bro code is fairly similar to girl code: rule 27 is that you always tell your friends when someone is crushing on them.

Where’d you hear that? You shouldn’t believe everything you hear you know. –Lizzie

Haha I guess, but a very reliable little birdy told me that you were confessing your undying love for me off your balcony into the night. –Cameron

Oh boy D: did that birdy mention the encantations and rituals I was performing? –Lizzie

Yep. He told me everything. –Cameron

Tell that birdy that my potion for tomorrow calls for bird... he should watch his back. JJ’s helping with this one! J -Lizzie

Lol, I will. But seriously, you like me?-Cameron

Well that depends… -Lizzie

On? –Cameron

Whether you like me back…? –Lizzie

Then you definitely like me because I’m crazy about you J -Cameron

Aww, how sweet:P Well, I’m pretty tired so let’s continue this tomorrow. Kk? K. night boo –Lizzie

Pet names already? I’m flattered. Sweet dreams little lady –Cameron

I thought about responding, but that’s probably what he wanted and I really was tired. I fell asleep thinking about how blue his eyes were.

Continue Reading