Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 11

1.7K 105 7
By haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

1300 hours

"Rooftop?" Jaehi squinted at the trembling elf. He nodded quickly. She smirked.

"Yeah, fine. Now get lost, wimp," she waved the terrified elf off, which he gladly obeyed to. Without wasting her time, she made her way to meet the angel archer. The air was still, not a sign of living thing was present there. She clicked her tongue and stood in the open space.

"Alright, Caritas. It's never great to let a lady waiting, is it?" She said in a loud voice. Jimin was already there since the start. He was standing mid-air behind her, completely oblivious to the demon. He took his arrow, set it on his Ballista and pulled on the string with a small smile. He let it go, and the arrow zoomed in high speed towards the demon. It almost pierced through her lungs, only a few centimetres apart, when it stopped. Jimin's eyes widened.

"The fuck?" He breathed. Jaehi stepped forward to create a distance between her and the frozen arrow. When she turned, a smug smile was playing on her lips. Her once brown orbs were not visible. She let out a laugh at the dumbfounded angel.

"Whoops, sorry to keep you waiting then. How long were you there?"

"It doesn't matter to you,"

"Feisty. Oh well... Congratulations for being the first witness of my hidden power, Doomsday (see comment)," she folded her arms. Jimin landed gently on the hard floor, also distancing himself from the arrow. The angel didn't answer. Instead, he was mouthing a countdown. His eyes never leaving the arrow.

"2...1,"

BOOM!

The arrow exploded to pieces, the shockwave sending both sides to the far end of the rooftop. Jimin's back hit the door, and Jaehi was thrown back violently. The sharp bits went flying all over the place, injuring them. Jaehi snickered.

"I love challenges," she whispered. Waving her hand, the debris formed a huge ball of sharp wood pieces.

"Then I'll gladly offer you one," he grabbed Ballista tightly.

1300 hours

V stood in front of the Karate Practice Room. Sighing, he opened the door and locked it. And when he turned his back, his neck met the blade of Saejin's Massacre. He smiled.

"Straight to business, I see," he said calmly. Her eyes were intense, and he could see her burning desire to wipe him off from this world.

"It's too quick if I just slash your throat. How about a little duel?" She stepped back and threw a sword to him. Still with his calm exterior, he nodded.

"Whatever suits you," he took out the sword. Being an expert in sword fighting, Saejin was wasting no time with the inexperienced V. He had no choice but to go defense mode with the girl. He succesfully blocked each of her attacks. She grinned.

"I hate the sound of metal. Fight me already, idiot!" She shouted. The angel's lips curved a smile and he did as she wished. She was shocked from the sudden counter attack.

"I was watching your moves while being on defense. Thank you for your lessons," he grinned. She gritted her teeth.

"Fuck you," she cursed and charged at him, now in killer mode.

1305 hours

Haeyeon walked past Namjoon in the empty corridor without any words. Not from her, at least.

"Sad to know the hottest bitch around is a killer," he whispered right when their shoulders brushed. She stopped in her track. With a scoff, he turned to face him.

"Yup. I'm a killer. Problems?"

"Nothing much. Just a cuff and dungeon to offer, sounds nice?"

"How about this? School's over, and I'm a killer. Put it together and bam! We get a burnt body here," she cackled and used her fire bending power to attack the angel. He avoided it easily.

"Bring it on," he smirked. While she was creating her fireballs, he would launch a short-range attack on her. It went like that, back and forth. Their breathing became heavy.

"Piece of crap," Haeyeon muttered.

1310 hours

Jin swung his Espada to his side. Practice was tiring, he sighed. Before he could do anything, a kunai whooshed next to his ear. He was alarmed.

"What the..." He clenched his longsword. He was showered with a rain of kunai later. Using Espada, he blocked each of the pointed blades from piercing his body.

"Come out already, Hyun Seungjo! We make this a fair duel!" He shouted. He knew the demon was being invincible somewhere near. Accepting his challenge, she showed herself.

"I'll kill you before we make things fair," she said flatly and took out her katana. Charging towards each other at full speed, their blades met, so did their fiery eyes.

"I won't die in your hand," Jin growled.

1310 hours

J-Hope was heading back to his dorm when he got a premognition. He would get attacked by Hyerin from the right side as soon as he stepped outside. He let out a smile. Walking calmly, he acted like nothing happened.

Hyerin was waiting behind the right door, as expected. She glanced and saw the oblivious angel. Clenching her fist, she launched her attack. Only to miss it when he shifted from his place. She was taken aback by his swift movement. But then she remembered about his skill.

"Ah, guess I forgot about your future reading skill. But can you avoid this?" She smirked and cast a spell. J-Hope's eyes widened when he felt his mind began to create images that were not there.

"Dream Conjuring (see comment)? Pretty cool," he smirked and took out his shuriken. He knew he wouldn't be able to predict the future correctly because Hyerin was messing up with his mind. Throwing it to the demon, who avoided it easily, he said.

"Let's continue this as usual. Without my premognition," and he took out more shuriken.

1315 hours

Hayi pursed her lips. The class was dreadly silent since school was over. Jaehi was nowhere to be seen and Haneul had her Magic Arts class. She was really bored. The only figure left with her was Jungkook. He was taking his stuffs to go to the same class as Haneul. Hayi smirked.

"Hey, Benevolentia,"

"What?" He answered lazily.

"Wanna play a game before you go to class?" She proposed. He raised an eyebrow and asked what was it. She snickered.

"I called it Hunter VS Ranger. The ranger wanted to arrest the hunter, while the hunter wanted to kill him,"

"I see where this is going. I'm the ranger then?" He let out a small laugh. A ball of white light appeared on his hand, sign of magic. She laughed and faced the angel and calmly took her Euthanasia.

"And I shall have the honour as the hunter," she set her arrow and aimed at the boy. He blocked her attack with his magic.

"Maybe I should ditch class and settle everything with you," he murmured, reciting another spell.

"Well, you'll miss your supposed-to-be last class then," she mocked and began firing again.

1315 hours

Haneul held her books against her chest. The hallway was empty, just like she prefered. Maybe not too empty. Suga just walked out of his class and spotted the demon. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, here's the mute shortie who planned on killing us," he spat out. She stopped mid-track. Still not facing him, she retorted.

"Says the hot-tempered, sharp-tongued shining knight in armor who planned to throw us into the filthy dungeon," her words were really unexpectedly sharp. He turned to her, annoyed.

"I hate to waste my curses to some bitches, so what if we use our power instead?" He growled. She turned her back to face the mad angel.

"Good idea. I need to revise my magic skills before class too," she said nonchalantly and recited a spell. The angel was about to be showered with needle-like rays, when he shielded himself with a wall of angry waves. He smirked.

"I'm pleased to help with that revision,"

1320 hours

"What do you mean fighting to death?!" Chaeyoung slammed the table in horror. Hyunsoo sighed.

"It's exactly like what you think," he said slowly. The President groaned and began to look around frantically. She paced back and forth worriedly.

"Those idiots... I thought I made it clear to them. Hyunsoo, my Whisp-"

"Here it is, Your Royal Highness," he held her staff, Whispersong. She took it from him and closed her eyes. The purple amethyst crested on the top of the staff radiated energy, and purple rays of light blinded the Student Council Room. The time stopped.

When the time froze, so did the bloody fights. Jaehi who was in rage, Jimin firing his arrow, Saejin and V thrusting their swords, Haeyeon with her fire wall, Namjoon bending the speed of his punch, Seungjo and Jin, also thrusting blades, Hyerin blocking all of J-Hope's shuriken, Jungkook and Hayi's game and Suga and Haneul's 'revision time'. Everything stopped.

"Okay, I stopped the time. Hyunsoo, neutralize all magics and attacks. And bring them here," she ordered. The boy nodded and placed his hand on his emblem. It shone quickly.

And when Hyunsoo used his Dispelling Magic (see comment), everything turned normal. No magics, no mess, no nothing. And to bring them here, he used telekinesis. It required a lot of fairy dusts to do, so he rarely used it. In occasions like this, it was necessary.

Chaeyoung clapped and the time defrost. The angels and demons blinked, before wincing and groaning in pain from the injuries. They were a bloody mess. The fairy shook her head.

"Time out, all of you. I'm sorry guys,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 370 19
where a girl accidentally texts a wrong number (COMPLETED AND EDITING) Cover made by @sleepingtae07
13.8K 1K 27
"Hyu...hyu...hyung." Jungkook finally spoke. "What? We're running late. Don't tell me you want to stop by and purchase something...especially not ban...
2.4K 88 8
She was a psychiatrist before she met him, and now she's crazy, insane Like him, he's controls her, makes her his only his
253K 3.8K 54
Requests: Open! Currently writing for Persona 3 and 5 (4 to come soon)