Mason

By haileyyyeve

Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but sh... More

characters
Part 1: The beggining
Part 2: Scared
Part 3: party disaster
Part 4: Double Date
Part 5: Lazy Day
Part 6: Lazy Day 2
Part 7: Date?
Part 8: kidnapped again
Part 9: Day 3
Part 10: Doc.
Part 11: 2 months later
Part 12: honey moon/road trip
Part 13: Clubbing
Part 14: Kitten
Part 15: Party
Part 16: God Parents
Part 17: Everyone Leaves
Part 18: Gang Party
Part 19: Plans
Part 20: Off The Grid
Part 21: Stanford
Part 22: Beach Date
Part 23: Promise Ring
Part 24: Mason!
Part 25: Zander
Part 26: Surprise!
Part 27: 2 Months Later
Part 28: Taking Care Of Business
Part 30: Marry Me?
Part 31: Colorado?
Part 32: Disastourus
Part 33: Court
Part 34: Wedding
Part 35: New Beginnings
Part 36: One Month Later
Part 37: To The Beginning
AN:
AN Nov 05, 2020

Part 29: 9 Months Later

488 6 0
By haileyyyeve

/AN: THIS IS FAKE SO DONT GET MAD THAT THEY ARE GRADUATING IN ONE YEAR. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO MAKE THINGS GO A LITTLE FASTER./

I stretch out my whole body hearing my bones pop.

Today was the day! It is time to graduate! I sit up and check my phone getting a message from Zander

"Cafe, meeting." Is what the text said. I hesitantly get up from my soft cushioned bed. I feed Aniease and walk into the bathroom doing my face. I put on these red high-heels Amber got me, skinny blue jeans, and a black shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail and grab a grey long cardigan. I walk out bumping into a chest, I look up to see Ash and Nate.

"Hey guys!" I say opening the door and moving aside

"We brought breakfast!" Ash says holding up a bag that smelled of food

"And coffee." Nate says having four drinks, I grabbed my frappe and start to drink it

"Okay, I'll stay for a while. I have to meet up with Zander." I say shutting the door and sitting on my bed with Ash. Nate carefully wakes up Amber looking scared. Me and Ash watch as Amber pushes him back a bit.

"Where are you going to meet Zander?" Ash wonders and I look at him taking a bite out of my food

"The regular cafe." I say "I don't know what he wants to talk about?" I furrow my eyebrows

"Have you seen him?" Ash asked me meaning Mason by 'him'

"No. I haven't." I mess with my sandwich

"That's good." He whispers putting his hand on my back

"I feel like something bad is going to happen." I whisper looking at him. I lean my head on his shoulder

"I love you." He kisses my forehead

"I love you too." I say. Yes you heard right! We said 'I love you' meaning we are still dating, almost a year.

"Are you going to come to my police force graduation?" Ash questioned me

"Of course babe! I wouldn't miss it." I say getting up grabbing my stuff. I hug Ash from me standing and him siting, he held my ass and then let go kissing me on the lips. I walk out and get into my car.

~

I walk to where Zander was sitting and I sat with him.

"Congratulations Elena!" Is the first thing he says handing me an envelope

"Thanks?" I question seeing a golden bow tied around the smooth red paper

"Open it!" He urges. I look at him questionably, but do it. I take out another paper that was inside of it.

'Art Gallery Presenting The Works Of Elena Gillian!' Is what the paper said, I looked at it then at Zander

"My own art gallery!" I scream

"Yup!" He smiles "you have made fifty artworks this past, almost, year. I thought you deserved it." He smiles brightly, but not showing teeth

"Zander, I don't know what to say!" I smile so bright

"It's also a graduating gift." He states

"Thank you! I can't wait!" I look at the dates that say it's tomorrow at seven at his place.

~

I hesitantly look at my phone seeing I got a picture from Trisha. I sit on my bed with Ash sitting next to me. I had already told him, Amber, and Nate what me and Zander talked about.

"Open it El." Ash nudges my shoulder and I bite my lip gently. I start to move my feet that dangle off the bed, still leaving the heels on.

"What do you think it is?" I ask looking at Ash

"A picture of her baby." He said making it sound like a smart ass comment, I looked at him with a 'seriously' look before I pecked his lips. I hesitantly tapped on the message to see her in the Docs place with a baby in her arms, quietly gripping onto Lances finger. She had texted me that the baby's name is Emma!

"The baby's name is Emma." I sigh putting my phone on the table

"Emma?" Ash asks looking at me confused

"Yes." I whisper not looking at him.

~

Me and Ash wanted to celebrate our graduation before it happens. We walk into his dorm and he immediately pushes me to the wall taking off my cardigan and my shirt. I take off his shirt and start to unbuckle his pants, he picks me and throws me on his bed. He laughs lightly and looks into my eyes and I feel safe and secure. He kissed me lightly on my lips, more sensual, he takes off my pants and I take his off.

~

I put my clothes back on, hurriedly. I pulled my tight jeans through my leg holes and slipped on my shirt quickly along with putting my cardigan around me making me warm. Ash gets up in just his boxers and jeans exposing his stacked six pack, I got lost into looking at them when he grabbed my hand and put it on them.

"Can't stop looking?" He chuckles and I blush grazing my hand over his six pack that is almost an eight.

"No, I can not." With my other hand I move my hair strands away from my face and look back up at Ash. He smiles brightly and pushes the hairs back himself and kisses me. Me and Ash put on our clothes at the perfect timing because Amber and Nate came in laughing.

"Hey El!" Amber says sitting down on her bed "what did Zander say?" She asked me

"I have my own art gallery tomorrow in my honor!" I say and everybody smiles.

"Where?" She asked

"It's going to be at his mansion." I say sitting on Ash's lap that he was sitting on the desks chair.

"We should get ready." Nate said checking his watch. Nate and Amber go outside and I grab Ash's hands, I reach up on my tippy-toes to kiss Ash and he puts his arms around my waist and his hands on my ass.

"Bye." He smiles pecking my lips then leaving. I feed Aniease when Amber walks in with a huge smile on her face

"What's with that smile?" I ask looking at her by turning my face a little, taking off my clothes.

"You'll see." She says also taking off her clothes. I walk into the bathroom to see a black rose

"Did you put this rose in here?" I ask slightly yelling so Amber could hear me.

"Yeah, it was so pretty and it was left on our doorstep." She says coming in "I left it in here." She leaves and I start to do my makeup. I put on clothes similar to the ones I had on.

~

"Elena Gillian!" The person called out. I breath in shakily before getting up and walking up to the stage. People clap and I see Ash's mom smile brightly at me. I sit back down and the rest of the people get there certificate.

~

Me and Ash walk around hand in hand, intertwined. We walk up to his parents and they hug me and surprisingly his dad does too, they also give Ash a hug.

"We are all going out to eat tonight together to celebrate." Ash swings our hands back and fourth

"That sounds nice." I smile up at Ash and peck his jaw line.

I walk around and see Baxter talking to someone, I get closer to see it was Mason. I gasp quietly and started to turn when Baxter had to call me over.

"Elena, meet Mr. Mason!" Baxter smiles and puts his hand up high on my back to be professional

"Mr. Mason this is-" he couldn't finish when Mason interrupted

"Elena. I know." Mason smiles at me but I look at Baxter avoiding his eye contact.

"Ash needs me." I say trying to leave when I felt a hand grab my tiny wrist and I look back to see it's Mason, I jolt my hand back and glare at him. "My boyfriend needs me Professor Baxter, Mason." I say Mason's name in repulse and walk away.

~

Me and Amber walk around in the grass, the heat on my face. Freedom.

"Elena, can I ask you something?" She asks looking at me seriously

"Yeah?" I say but more like a question

"Do you think Nate is cheating on me?" Her eyes glisten like she's about to cry

"Don't cry Amber." I put my hand to her back and hug her.

"I feel like he's cheating on me." I wipe her tears

"Why do you think that?" I ask her

"He's always on his phone and when he is he's never listening to me. I see him flirt with some girls." She croaked

"Trust him." I say and she smiles

"You're right." She smiles and wipes her tears, Ash comes from behind me and puts his hand very low on my waist. "See you soon Ash!" Amber walks away

"Where you been?" He asked wrapping his hands around my shoulders and I wrap my hands around his waist.

"Just with Amber." I say looking up at him and he pecks my lips.

"Elena?" Ash asks looking super nervous, I back up and grab his hands smiling at him.

"What is it?" I cock my head looking at him.

"What do you say we move into a big apartment I found." He smiles nervously

"Really!?" I say putting a hand over my mouth and his hand automatically goes to my hip

"Yes, what do you say?" He ponders

"Yes." I nod and kiss him, our lips graze against each other's gently.

"I already got it." He said smiling that makes me smile

"We'll pay half and half?" I wonder and he nods "one bedroom?" I smirk biting my lip

"That's what I would like too." I giggle and he hugs me

"I got it today and I wanted you to move in with me." He mumbles "I was afraid you where going to say no."

"I couldn't say no."

~

Ash pulls out my chair and Nate pulls out Ambers chair, Nate and ash sit. Amber has this little jittery smirk and so does Nate that's trying to hide it.

"What the hell his wrong with you two!?" I whisper yell and Ash has a nervous look

"Nothing baby." Ash says rubbing my hand. I look at him Emily and he stares back at his menu.

"What would you guys like to drink?" A women says, I turn around and see Mason in the corner

"Wine." I say turning around and Ash, Amber, and Nate also got the same wine.

"Okay!" She smiles and looks at Ash and smirks at him, but he couldn't bother to notice.

"You need to show that bitch who's boss." Amber whispered in my ear getting a look from Ash

"No, Amber." I say chuckling. Amber looks up and before I could warm hands covered my shoulders and Ash got up. I held Ash's hand to keep him back and from not causing a scene. I got up and held onto Ash

"Hello, love birds." Mason smirks "you must be Amber." Mason grabs her hand and kisses it and shakes Nate hand saying his name. "Can I talk to you Elena?" He asks grabbing my hand gently but I forcefully pulled it back wrapping my arms around my body.

"Fine." I say and Ash looks at me.

"I'm coming." Ash says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Okay." Mason says and we all walk out leaving Nate and Amber alone. My red heels clack softly on the outside cement. "I thought you would like this surprise." Mason smiles brightly and Trisha comes out of the car holding a baby.

"Hi Elena!" She said sounding exhausted. "Here. Hold her." Trisha urges me to and before I knew it I was holding Emma. Ash puts his hand lowly at my waist and his hand lingers on my butt. I smile at the baby as she wakes up revealing her baby blue eyes, she smiles back and grabs my finger. "Who's this?" Trisha asks and I look up to see her pointing at Ash

"Trisha, this is Ash. My boyfriend!" I say happily

"How long?" She asks

"Almost a year." I glance at Mason to see his eyes bursting with flames and his fists tightly packed.

"That's sweet." She stretches her hand out "im Trisha!" She smiles and he takes her hand hesitantly. "Me and Mason must get going. It's a long trip, especially with the little one." She grabs Emma from me. We go to her side of the door, I turn to see Ash and Mason talking, I watch as Trisha puts Emma in the car seat.

"How are Lance and you?" I ask and she weakly smiles

"Tired." She says getting in the car. "Bye." She says and I furrow my eyebrows when Mason shuts the door. I quickly turn and try to push past him when he holds my waist pushing me against the car, automatically my fist hits his jaw and I hear a thud. He puts his hand to his jaw and I shake my hand in slight pain. I walk up to Ash and we walk back in.

The rest of the night we drank a lot and went back to our separate dorms to pack up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 71.4K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
275K 7.5K 30
Mason Harris, 29 and the youngest of three brothers to run his fathers company. His father owns 32 Hotels around the U.S and Mason is the CEO. The la...
The Arrangement By ❦

Mystery / Thriller

463K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
71 7 15
Hazel Grace Adams is a 17 year old girl that is in high school who is a junior and has a sibling name Noah who is older than her that is 18 years old...