10 things u should never do

By jdognorris

More

Number 1
Number 2

Number 3

2 0 0
By jdognorris

So after I sat down in her office she said , " these are the school rules"(school rules)
Do not hit or kick
Do not back talk
Do not be rude
Work hard
Okay😶 so I left her office and the bell rang. Time to go home so my mom came to pick me up. And as soon as I Got in the truck she said,did u make any new friends. And I said well kinda what do u mean said mom well I met a girl named baily and she is going to the Jason concert. WhAt concert said mom you are not going to a concert  not after what u did last time u went to a concert. "Well I'm more mature now " I said" I know ur mature enough but it is the adventures u find and that is why we had to move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 1.3K 34
Essere la nuova moglie di un uomo che ha giร  figli non รจ mai facile, scoprire che tuo marito รจ un membro di un culto, fa riti strani e che i bambini...
94.6K 2.9K 42
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
62.2K 1.7K 33
๐•ด๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–˜. ...
61.9K 2.7K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...