Forbidden In Love (Janiel)

由 JaimeJaniel

A Janiel (Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda) Fanfiction. Joey is a prince that lives in a magical kingdom call... 更多

I - Lost boy
II - Green Eyes
III - I Trust You
IV - More than a friend?
V - Mountain Top
VI - In my arms
VII - To the market
VIII - Who are you?!
IX - Te iubesc
X - Sweet dreams Sweetie
XI - I like you, silly
XII - Closer
XIII - Plan
XIV - Okay
XV - Come home
XVI - Forever
XVII - Goodbye Joey
XIX
New Story!
XX - The box
XXI - We ain't ever getting older
XXII - It opened...
OMGGG!!!!!
Final chapter - WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?
XXIII - Cliff
XXIV - Romania
XXV - Black
XXVI - Hope
XXVII - Castle
XXVII
XXVIII - Key
XXIX - Aedon
XXX - My Prince
Epilogue - Forbidden In Love

XVIII - And then

653 33 83
由 JaimeJaniel

(A/N: Hey so I just wanted to say sorry... just sorry. TRIGGER WARNING. VERY long 3000+ words)

Joey's POV

I woke up to a happy feeling in my heart. I feel so at peace as the sun rays soak into my skin. I lie in my bed for another few minutes before opening my eyes. I am cold and alone. The same as every morning. Danny must have already left and gone to the stables to start working. 

I look at my bedding and notice it's all messed up. That's strange, Daniel always tidy's it before leaving. My eyes flicker to my balcony window. It's closed. Closed? How can it be closed? This is all very strange.

Lastly I glance at my bedside table. There's nothing there. Nothing. No flower at all. My thoughts instantly darken. 

Where is he? What if he left me and ran away again? What if something happened to him? What if someone took him?!

No, no, no, no! He's just uh... at the stables, yeah! He just.. uh.. forgot.. yup! That's it!

He never forgets.

I leap out of my bed. I have to find him!

I throw some clothes on as quickly as I possibly can and race outside my room and down the hall. As I'm running I hit something. Or someone. Daniel? I hope.... Jerold. 

Joey- Not now Jerold!

I try to step around him, I can't waste any time.

Jerold- Wait your Majesty! It's about your dark haired friend sir.

Joey- What?! Where is he!?

Jerold's face instantly dropped and he looked hesitant to tell me. I could feel my worries growing in the pit of my stomach.

Jerold- Um I don't really know how to say this but he's gone.

Joey- Gone? GONE! Jerold what do you mean!?

Jerold- Well, Earlier this morning a young man came to the castle to speak to the King, I don't know what about. Then about ten minutes ago I saw guards and the King come out of your room dragging the boy outside with them. 

My heart DROPPED. 

Jerold- He didn't struggle much and he wasn't making a noise. They dragged him outside and as they went past me Daniel mouthed 'Tell Joey I love him.'

Tears that were already welling in my eyes began to leak. I collapsed onto the ground in despair. NO! This can't be happening! I somehow manage to pull myself up off the ground and onto my shaky legs.

Joey- NO! YOU'RE LYING! HE'S NOT GONE!

Jerold- I'm really sorry Prince Joseph but it's true.

Joey- No! He's just at the stables! I'm going to go find him!

I run down to the stables, tears still flowing uncontrollably. Luckily they aren't far from the castle, just a couple minutes. 

Once I made it there I pushed past the guards in a desperate attempt to find my love. I run first to my horse's stall, since Daniel is his groom. I swing the stall door open just to be met with my horse, no Daniel. I run through the rest of the stables, calling his name. Lastly I make it to his horse's stall. The jet black mustang was standing in his stall peacefully till I burst in. This was the stall that me and Daniel had first properly met, all those years ago. The memories flash through my mind of all the time we've spent together, all of it so amazing even if either of us was upset. I can't live without him.

 I look around the stall. It's empty. He's not here.

I remember what Jerold said. The guards and my father took him. THEY TOOK HIM! HE'S GONE!

I know where they took him. 

Flashback

King- Now Joseph remember if that servant boy does anything I should know about, tell me and he will be taken care of immediately.

Flashback over

They took him to the prison, to be executed. Why didn't they take me too?

Tyler's POV (Hello there...)

~Earlier that same morning.~

Time to FINALLY put my plan into action. I've waited so long for this. I've waited years and years. Bye, bye Prince Joey!

I knocked on the enormous castle doors. I almost felt intimidated when a burly guard opened it. Almost.

Guard- What do you want?

Tyler- I am here to speak with the King.

Guard- The king is busy right now.

Tyler- Oh trust me sir. I have some news the King will definitely want to hear. It's about his son, the Prince and that homosexual servant.

He instantly let me inside. I knew he would. Ever after all these years I knew that the King still didn't trust Daniel at all, especially because of how much time he spends with his son.

The guard brought me to the Kings study and seated me in front of him.

King- Yes?

He said annoyed since I had interrupted his work.

Tyler- I know you're a very busy man, your Majesty, so I am going to get straight to the point.

He gestured for me to continue.

Tyler- My King, you know of that servant boy you took in a few years ago? 

King- The homosexual?

He asked bluntly.

Tyler- Yes, that one. Well you think you cured his disease but I know that he is still secretly committing disgusting crimes of homosexuality and I think you should know who with...

He looked very angry. Good.

King- WHO!

I smirked but quickly changed it to a mixture of sadness and disgust.

Tyler- The Prince, you son.

The Kings eyes raged with anger. Perfect.

King- I KNEW IT! This is why my son hasn't found a Princess to marry! 

Tyler- Now your highness, I don't believe that your son is actually gay. I mean, that is disgusting. I am sure it was all the servant boy's plan, to corrupt your very own son as a act of rebellion. 

King- Yes of course, my son would never be gay! It's all that criminals fault! He's trying to destroy my kingdom  from the inside out!

Tyler- I suggest you do something about it now, while you can still save your son!

King- Where is the servant boy now!?

Tyler- I saw him climb up to the Prince's balcony last night and he did not come back down. I assume he is in your son's room right now.

An evil grin made it's way to my lips as the King stormed out of the room.

Daniel's POV

I awake to the peaceful sound of the birds chirping filling my ears. I opened my eyes and took in the warmth of the sunlight, it was relaxing. I looked outside and realized that it was a lot later than the normal time I wake up. Probably because I am tired from yesterday's events. I need to get up and head to the stables but when I roll over I see Joey lying there. He was lying on his stomach, his arms bent, out by his sides. His face was pressed into the pillow facing the other way to me. My eyes raked over his body and I ran my hand softly along his smooth, toned back, feeling the ridges in between his shoulder blades. 

I don't think a few more minutes of lying here will do any harm, will it?

I cuddle into the side of his perfect, fit, flawless body and pull the cover up over our shoulders. I lie there just thinking about how perfect this moment is.

And then the moment ended.

CRASH

I hear a bang at the door and my eyes flash open. Joey was still asleep and I release him from the embrace. My eyes flicker over to the door as another bang happens. Why is someone banging on the door? It's locked.

BANG

This bang was exceptionally loud and the door suddenly flung open. I was too shocked at the fact that someone broke the door down to hide. As the person who did it came sauntering through the doorway, I really wish I had hid. It was the King. 

He took one look at me in Joey's bed and became FURIOUS. 

King- YOU!

The king shouted and I leaped from the bed in fear.

King- You despicable, mongrel. You FAGGOT! (I don't like that word)

I cowered in fear at his loud, abrasive voice.

Daniel- I- didn't- uh- Joe-

I tried to wake Joey by calling his name but the King cut me off.

King- Don't say a word! You are not to wake him!

He lowers his voice so that Joey doesn't wake up but he still sounds equally scary.

King- After all I've done for you! After I saved your life, gave you a place to sleep, food, everything! You still would disrespect me like this and go back to the reason you were to be executed in the first place! You would dare try to corrupt my own son?!

Daniel- I didn't corru-

King- Of course you did! My son is not gay! You didn't think that the Prince would ever love something as disgusting and pathetic as you, did you? Joey is going to marry a Princess and he knows that, anything that happened between you was just you being a whore!

His words really hit me.

Maybe he is right, maybe Joey was just using me as his personal slut this whole time and he never truly loved me. I mean he does know that we could never be together forever or get marred, why else would he be with me except for using me as some toy on the side for when he got bored or lonely...

NO! Joey loves me! I know that! The King is just trying to get to me! I wont let him!

I realized the King was just trying to deny the fact his son was gay and believe that I had planned this as a rebellion. Good, then nothing bad would happen to Joey. I would turn myself in so that nothing would happen to Joey. For him.

Daniel- Oh, um yeah! He's not gay, it was all me! All of it!

I said, tears streaming down my face.

King- I should have killed you along with your faggot parents! Well that's what I plan to do now! GUARDS!

Several guards came running in and I collapsed to the ground. They grabbed me by my arms and dragged me out of Joey's room. Through all of that he unfortunately had not woken up. They dragged me through the castle and I barely tried to resist. As we passed Jerold, Joey's butler in the halls I mouthed to him 'tell Joey I love him' he looked scared but nodded slightly.

They yanked me roughly outside the castle doors and there, standing outside smugly with an evil grin was a person I really didn't want to see again.

Tyler.

Tyler- Oh hello Danny, glad you could make it!

Daniel- What are you playing at Tyler?! Why would you do this?!

Tyler- Oh Danny, sweet, naive, not-so-innocent Danny. Don't you see? This is part of my plan!

Joey's POV

I leap onto the jet black mustang's back. No saddle or reins. I kick the horse on and charge out of the stables, past the guards trying to halt me.

Nothing will stop me. I need to get there before...

I gallop to the prison as quickly as I can push the horse. The sun was now high in the sky, melting the settled snow. As I rode horrible thoughts consumed me. How did the King find out? Did someone tell him? What if I'm too late?

I shake my thoughts and ride faster. 

I finally make it to the prison and I leap off the horse. The prison guards move to block my way.

Joey- Let me in!

I growled at them.

Guard- Your Majesty, I don't think the King wanted you to go in there.

Joey- I said MOVE! Before I have YOUR heads!

Guard- Um, alright. My apologizes, your highness.

I storm past them and into the prison. I can see a crowd gathered in the courtyard but I am unable to see past them.

Suddenly I hear a voice behind me.

X- Oh, hello there Prince Joey!

I know this voice. Not well, but I definitely know it.

I whip around to see Tyler standing there, looking smug.

Tyler- I'm glad you made it, it is a very special day after all!

Joey- YOU! DID YOU DO THIS?!

Tyler- Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't and we both know... lying is bad!

Joey- How did you know any of this?! How did you know that Daniel would be in my room?!

Tyler- Oh Prince Joey! Didn't Danny tell you where he was yesterday?

I felt a jolt of anger rush through my body and I drew a dagger that I found on Daniel's horse since I didn't have my sword. I lunged at him and held it to his throat.

Joey- Why would you do this?! I thought you supposedly loved him! How could you want him to die?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Tyler- DON'T YOU SEE JOEY!!! This is my plan! They aren't going to execute you! You're the Prince! I can't kill you because then they would kill me to. They only way for me to get you out of the way and so I can have Daniel forever is for me and him to die and you stay here!!! Why would I kill you for a life time with him when I can kill us both and be with him for eternity!

Joey- YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I AM THE PRINCE! YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!!!

Tyler- I don't care if you're the Prince! You can't take what is rightfully mine you can't have Daniel! He is mine, my property! ( ;) you know who you are) If I can't have him neither can you! But guess what!? I'm going to have him anyways!  

Joey- YOUR'RE CRAZY! A LUNATIC! YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE! 

Tyler- I'm okay with that!

Joey- YOU'RE GOING TO HELL AND DANIEL WON'T BE THERE! I WON'T LET HIM DIE!

Tyler- Poor Prince Joey... It's a little bit too late now...

He pointed up to the small wooden stage where the hangings took place. The King stood on the podium to begin the trial.

King- We are gathered here for the trial of a young boy. This is not his first time being trialed for execution, years ago he was found guilty of accounts of homosexuality but because he was so young, I decided not to kill him. Instead I brought him to be a servant in my castle. After everything I did for him he still disrespected me and this kingdom. He tried to corrupt my own son, the Prince, to his faggot ways! 

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!

King- Bring him out!

There he was. He looked defeated, exhausted and was tied up. There were two guards griping onto both of his arms tightly, not allowing him to move as they dragged him up onto the podium. 

King- Would you like to defend yourself against this statement in a hopes to save your life?

Daniel- I LOVE JOEY! I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL! I LOVED HIM FROM THE MOMENT I MET HIM AND I WILL LOVE HIM FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY, WHETHER I AM DEAD OR ALIVE!

Tears instantly poured from my eyes as I sobbed. This is why I love him so much! Even in the face of death he still declares his love for me. What if this really is the end!?

I tried to yell to get everyone's attention but the crowd was to loud from Daniel's statement.

King- Daniel Christopher has been decided guilty! Punishment, he is to be executed by hanging!

A brown bag was shoved over his head to hide his face. I was pushing through the crowds, desperately trying to make it to the podium.

I was getting closer but I was still so far away. His hands were tied behind his back and the noose was tightened around his neck.

He was pushed onto the wooden block, he didn't bother to struggle, he had already given up. Daniel might have given up but I hadn't and I continued pushing to the front.

The crowd begin to count down and I was still at least twenty meters away.

"Five!"

"Four!"

Eighteen meters.

"Three!"

"Two!"

Sixteen meters.

"One!"

The floor dropped from below Daniel's feet, everything became slow motion.

Fourteen meters.

Twelve meters.

Eight meters.

Suddenly I felt an impact in my side. A large arm had hit me, knocking me to the ground. I was winded but still staggered to my feet. 

I could feel every second ticking by. It was at least forty seconds before I gathered myself and made it onto the podium. I drew the dagger and sliced through the thick rope. Daniel's body fell hard to the ground and he just lay there, not moving a muscle. 

Joey- NO! Daniel! You have to be alive! 

I dropped the dagger and threw myself at him. I lifted the sack off his face and caressed his cheek. I held his body in my arms and sobbed. There was blood trickling from his nose and his eyes were glazed from continuous tears. I saw a drop land on his face, it was one of my endless tears dripping into his cheeks.

Joey- NO! DANIEL! You can't die! I love you! Wake up! WAKE UP!

 Even though he showed no sign of life he still looked so incredibly beautiful. I wish I had told him that. How beautiful he truly was, how much I truly loved him, how much I needed him. I should have made sure he was always happy, never sad, afraid, alone, mad, scared. It's too late now. I regret everything, everything apart from loving him. 

I imagined him taking a sudden breath and waking up. He didn't. His body slowly became as cold as stone. He just lay there, in my arms, dead.

I kissed his dead lips, one last time.

King- Joseph! Stop! What are you doing! Get away from him!

I grabbed the dagger lying beside Daniel's lifeless body.

Joey- No Father! I loved him! I can't believe you did this!

I held the dagger to my heart.

Joey- If I can't be with Daniel there's no point in living!

I lightly pressed the sharpened, metal, very tip of the dagger into the skin covering my heart and then...

(A/N: So... um... yeah. Please don't kill me! Or do, i'll be over in that ditch over there anyways. Blame UneFilleDeLaNuit. Word count; 3144 words, that's a freaking lot!....... Good Janiel Bye!!!)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.2K 272 43
What happens when Joey finds out who his secret admirer is??? The Letter is a trashy fan-fic about Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda WARNING: Contains- ...
581K 27.1K 13
Twenty-five-year-old Beau has just lost his boyfriend of seven years. Harrison was everything to Beau and he's coming to realize he doesn't know how...
43.2K 1.6K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...