Screamed 'I Hate You's and Wh...

Από monkogs12

Maeve Brittles is coming back to her old pack after eight years of attending a school in England and being a... Περισσότερα

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Two.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Three.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Four.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Five.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Six.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eight.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nine.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Ten.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eleven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twelve.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Thirteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Fourteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Sixteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seventeen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eighteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nineteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty One
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Two
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Three
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Four
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Five

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Fifteen

10.9K 141 11
Από monkogs12

POV of Maeve

Five o'clock in the morning was the time I climbed out of Griffon's bed and dragged myself back to the pack house. The taste of revenge was hot on my lips and I needed to get back at Casey before anyone woke up. My mind flicked back to Griffon, the way he held me in his arms when he kissed me, how perfect and amazing it was. I wanted more. Unfortuantely, the kiss was all I got because Griffon said, "I want your first time to be special."

Of course I rolled my eyes, I thought that was ridiculous. I slid open the back door, the cold handle waking me from my day dreaming. The house was silent and my footsteps were soft pounds against the floor. I made my way to the guest wing, sniffing the air in search of Casey's scent. It was five doors down from Alpha Stones, which meant her mate really didn't have a spot high in the pack. Griffon had told me he was a cheating asshole, Casey and his relationship was on the rocks once he found out about Griffon being her first time- obviously she had lied to him, saying she was a virgin. I wondered why he couldn't smell her unvirginness.

I opened the door, hoping the creak wouldn't wake them up, and tip-toed into the bedroom. Casey laid on the bed as her mate curled up on the floor, the fight must be bad, because they're fully mated so it's hard to stay away, even if it's only a foot or two.

Feeling the bag of 'supplies' in my hand, I stopped over Casey's sleeping body. She was really pretty, so I almost felt bad doing this to her. I pulled out a razor, slidding it over both her perfectly plucked eyebrows until there was no more hair there.

I was shocked when she didn't wake up- she must be a deep sleeper. Next, I pulled out bright red food dye, squeezing it out into her mouth and on her lips. I smirked when I did this, feeling evil but amazing at the same time. Next I pulled out the already made bright green hair dye, slipped on a glove and applied a large streak to the front of her hair, so the whole front of her hair was bright, disgustingly green.

I shoved it all in my bag and made my way to the front door. Since she was his first, I wanted her's to be the worst, so I'd have to do something else to her later. I opened the bedroom door, when I felt a warm breath on the back of neck.

"Just couldn't resist me, could you?" The voice of Casey's mate whispered in my ear, sending chills down my back. I turned around, staring at his tall figure. He took a step closer, pressing me between the wall and himself. The open door was right next to me and he smirked down at me. I realized that either way I was caught, what would I tell him that I was here for? Oh, you know I just wanted to get revenge on your mate because she slept with mine?

"Yeah, I missed you." I purred, trailing my free hand pointer finger down his bare chest. His muscles weren't even that nice. His creepy smirk grew. I took a step back, when he reached out for me, slidding out of the door and sprinting down the hallway, my heart pounding wildly. I found my way out the back door, hearing his calls after me, him thinking it was me trying to play hard to get.

I ran with all the speed I could find to Griffon's house, to see him tearing out the front door. I stopped running when our eyes came into contact, both of us had stopped moving and his green eyes hypmotized me.

"Maeve." He said, his cute american accent making my name sound so amazing. "I thought you left me."

I stepped closer to him, debating on telling him the truth or not. Instead, I shook my head now and walked closer to him.

"I told you I never would." I whispered, looking back into the woods behind me nervously. I shuffled quickly into Griffon's arms, letting him embrace me tightly.  He inhaled my breath and sighed, his hands running up and down the sides of my body. I shivered with the cold morning air, snuggling in closer to his body.

"Let's go inside, I'll make you breakfast." Griffon smiled, leading me into his house. Honestly it was five in the freaking morning and he was going to make me breakfast? Whatever, I thought as I shrugged. We entered the kitchen and Griffon began to go through his draws.

"I'm not really a good cook..Well I can't cook, but I can make you cereal." Griffon sheeplishly chuckled, running a hand through his thick hair. Strutting towards him, I leaned in close, and couldn't help running my fingers through Griffon's hair once his hands dropped to the side.

"Let me cook for you," I purred, sliding my hands down to his muscular shoulders that were covered only with a thin layer of cotton. Griffon grabbed my hips, his hair falling gently into his face. Quickly, he snatched a kiss from my lips before pulling away, nodding in a hurry.

I pulled away from him, only to have him smack my ass when I turned around. Instead of turning back around to scold him, I added an extra swing into my hips.

"You better watch what you do, Evie." Griffon snarled, "Remember, we're completely alone in this house, all alone."

Freezing in my tracks, I couldn't stop the dirty thoughts that ran through my head of what Griffon and I could do when we were all alone. I gripped my hair before I resumed what I was doing; making my way to the fridge- my breathing still deep.

I pulled out a carton of eggs and bacon before looking back at Griffon for approval. Giving me a swift nod, he flicked on the stove top and pulled out a pan that was in a counter too high for me to reach.

He placed the pan down and watched me carefully as I cooked for him, the room silent. It was peaceful, and I hummed music to amuse me, while Griff sat back with an amused expression. As I went to flip the bacon, my fingers skimmed the burning pan and I yelped, quickly dropping the bacon onto the plate.

He was by my side in a second, grabbing my wrist and flickering off the stove top. All the food was done and I figured the burn would heal pretty soon; but Griffon had different ideas. He lifted me off the floor, sprinting to the bathroom and turning on the freezing cold sink water. Placing me down so I sat on the counter, he ran my wrist under the cold water, the sudden change of temperature making me tense.

Griffon watched me carefully, his eyes often lingering to my wrist in a protective manner.

"Are you okay?" He asked, those green eyes staring into my chocolate ones. I nodded, wrapping my hand around his neck so I  could pull him closer to me. Our lips softly touched at first but I pushed my self off the counter, swinging my legs around his waist and pulling our bodies closer together.

"Griffon?" Grayson's voice rang around the house; making me gasp and jump off Griffon's body.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Griffon shouted back, his voice husky and his gaze was focused on me. I blushed under his stare, staring down at my feet.

"Bro- I smell a female wolf; who's here?" Grayson shouted back, his voice louder, meaning he was getting closer to the bathroom, "Another playtoy?" I noticed he sounded sinister when he said playtoy. I knew he believed Griffon's player ways were disgusting- but now he wasn't like that- none of them knew that though.

"Your sick, Gray. It's me." I replied, pretending to sound normal so I added in a laugh. The bathroom door swung open and Grayson walked in; frowning.

"What are you doing here, Maeve?"  Grayson questioned, sounding unconditionally nosey and curious. He ran a hand through his light hair, waiting for my response.

"Lazy Griffon here saw me while I was on a run and asked me to cook him breakfast, so I did. I ended up burning my wrist." I answered, keeping a straight face and thanking Lance silently for forcing me to do the spring school Play two years ago- so my lying/acting skills were pretty decent.

Grayson nodded, a wide smile growing on his face, "So there's food? I want some!" He jogged off towards the kitchen, leaving me and Griffon alone once again. I looked up at him, smiling.

"Nice lie, angel." He smirked, sending me a wink before he strolled out of the bathroom, following Grayson into the kitchen.

I sighed, following behind him, tracing my lips. I could still feel the tingles I got when Griffon kissed me. Grayson sat at the kitchen table, munching down on a piece of bacon while Griffon ate, his gaze focused on me. I tried to avoid looking at him, feeling much more uncomfortable now that Grayson was in the room.

I looked over at Griffon, who was staring intently at me, not even blinking. He smirked when we made eye contact, and suddenly a shooting pain went through my head. It felt like a million small knifes were cramed into my mind and stabbing from inside out. I let out a shreick, falling to the ground on my knees, another painful blow coming from my mind.

I barely noticed Griffon was by my side, craddling me in his arms. He placed my head on his lap, whispering comforting words into my ear.

"Come on baby, don't worry, it'll end soon." He whispered, and Grayson sat by my ankles staring in fear.

"Griffon! What the hells wrong with her?!" He roared, eyes wide and jaw open.

"Shut up, and get out!" Griff snarled, using his alpha tone. Grayson had no choice but to do what he was told, He scrambled out of the room, Griffon rubbing my head softly, the pain now slowly fading.

I stared up at him, my lips parted and my breathing jagged. My body was exhausted and my head still faintly hurt- but most of all, I was terrified. What just happened?

I can hear your thoughts now, and you can hear mine. Griffon spoke in my head, making me gasp out loud. I stared up at him in disbelief, but all he had to do was nod calmly. His voice was speaking and I could hear it, just not as loud and clear as my own thoughts were. He was nervous if I was mad at him or something- I have to admit, he was adorable.

Right after soulmates share a kiss, they're minds go together, souls combine and we share thoughts. There are no more secrets between us; I know everything that goes on through your mind, and you know every ounce of detail in mine.

Mother had explained that this would happen to me, but I guess she left out the extreme pain details. I got myself together, stood up and wrapped my arms around Griffon's neck.

"That freaking hurt." I laughed half heartedly into his ear, next thing I knew he was tensing up.

"I'm sorry, are you okay now?" Griffon asked, pulling me off him and laying me on the ground. He knelt over me, examining my whole body for any signs of injuries. I grabbed his face with my right hand, forcing him to stare at me and I sat up.

"I'm fine, calm down." I sincerely spoke with a small smile. He returned the smile but I could still tell that he was worried. He nodded though, and we both climbed to our feet; keeping our distance for a minute. I sniffed the air, realizing Grayson was still in the house, and he was only in the next room, so he could hear us if he really wanted to. Unless, he's ignoring us- hopefully.

"Maeve," Grayson's voice rang, and the sound of his footsteps meant he was walking towards the kitchen.

"Yes?" I called back, and I looked up at Griff. He was frowning at Grayson who had just entered the room, looking kind of jealous.

He's worried about you, he doesn't need to be worried about you. Your mine, I'm the only man other then your father that can be worried about you.

"Maeve, what just happened? Are you alright? Do you need anything?" He spoke quite quickly, that if I didn't have good hearing I probably would of missed everything he said.

"I'm okay, calm down. I just had a surprise migrane- I think it happens to female wolves once and a while before they go into heat." I lied quickly, and I noticed how both men almost bounced when I spoke about my heat. I knew it was a very exciting time for a lot of males, expecially if the female is unmated because that means she craves to be with everyone.

"Oh really? When do you go into heat?" Griffon asked, a knowing smirk on his lips. But he had a nervous look in his eyes and I knew it was because he wanted to mate before heat so I wouldn't crave anyone else except for him.

Grayson, on the other hand had a giant cheeky grin set on his face, and I knew he was waiting for my response.

"Er, well I know I'll get it when I turn eighteen. Not the first day but like soon after." I responded, and Grayson nodded quickly.

"When's your birthday? I mean, I'm just curious- you know, just wondering." He chuckled nervously.

I watched Griffon grow tense behind him, standing up straight, making him seem two feet taller then Grayson. He had this animalistic expression on his face, and for the first time in a while, I had no clue what to do.

But, I was sure of two things.

1) Griffon was pissed; and probably about to kill Grayson

2) Alpha Stone was now standing directly behind Griffon.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I apologize for not uploading. I couldn't find the time/imagination to do it,but hey at least I uploaded it.. Even if it is 10 days late. PLease forgive me, I'll try to restrain this from happening again in the future.

Vote

Comment

Become a fan

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Heart of a rogue Από DHwriting

Λυκάνθρωπος

33.4K 1.1K 45
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sin...
93.7K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
1.1K 173 69
"We are warriors of the night, lycanthropes as some would call us, but we go by an altogether different name. A more significant name, one that we we...
5.8M 230K 101
THIS IS THE OLD VERSION OF THE STORY. A NEW BETTER VERSION CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE, PLEASE READ THAT VERSION "You are nothing, just a worthless pi...