Little Miss Zerrie

Von xostaystrongox

Unexpectedly, when Perrie and Zayn are about to go lay down for bed, the door bell rings and they open it to... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note(:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
book two

Chapter 13

1.2K 29 6
Von xostaystrongox

••Sophie's p.o.v.••

" baby girl. Wake up." I heard someone say. It sounded like mum. I groaned and pull the duvet over my head ; seeking sleep. " Sophie. We are going out to eat for breakfast. Get up and get dressed."

The duvet that was covering my small body was now on the floor. " why ? I want to sleep." I say opening my eyes.

" now you sound like your dad." Mum says and I giggle. " now let's go." She said pulling me out of my warm and cozy bed. I mentally groaned.

Once we got into the bathroom, she looked at me. " shower now or shower after we get back ? It's your choice."

" later." I say yawning. She nods and let's me get dressed. I put on a white shirt, jean shorts, a gray zip up sweatshirt and my socks.

" alright. Time to brush through your hair. Tell me when it hurts so I can stop. Okay ?" Mum says grabbing the brush. She started to brush through my long, think hair and I sat there hopping it won't hurt.

I winced a few times, but it is starting to not hurt as much anymore. " okay. Now go in the lounge with dad and wait for me to get ready. Then we can go. Sound good ?" She says and I nod.

We both go over to dad and I sit on his lap. She smiles and walks to their room to change.

" hi princess." Dad says and I smile at him. " me and mummy have news to tell you when we are at breakfast. Okay ?" He says and I nod.

I hope I get a pony.

" okay I'm ready !" Mum says walking in the room. I run and grab my white shoes and slip them on my feet. When I finished putting them on, I stand up ; showing I'm done.

" alright let's go !" Mum says and we all nod and walk to the car. We all get in and buckle up. Once everyone's in dad starts the car and drives to breakfast.

••••

" Sophie. We need to tell you something. You might not like it, but we are sorry. "

There goes my dreams for getting a pony..

They are leaving me. Just like old mummy did. They don't care about me. They never loved me. They just thought bad for me. Why am I such a stupid little girl. Devon was right, I'm just a stupid little girl..

I nod, ready for the news. " well Sophie. You know that daddy's in a band with your uncles and they have concerts a lot. " she says and I nod, kinda confused now. " well, daddy's going on tour, which means he's not gonna be here for a while. We don't know how long yet, but he has to go for a little bit." Mum explains and my heart drops.

" NO !" I yell. Their eyes widen at my sudden outburst, since I never really talk, let alone yell. Tears fill my eyes and I knew I had to get out of here. I got off the booth seat and ran out the door. I heard them calling my name but I didn't stop. I kept running as fast as my little legs could take me.

I ran far enough where I sat on a concrete bench looking thing and hugged my legs. The tears fell from my eyes as I thought about what is gonna happen when daddy leaves.

He's not gonna be able to tuck me in at night, he isn't gonna be able to play tea party with me. He isn't gonna be able to sing to me when I cry or when I can't fall asleep. He won't be able to go out to eat with me and mum anymore. He won't be able to get kisses on his cheek from me anymore. He won't be able to make me laugh and almost spit out my cereal in the mornings. I won't have my sleeping buddy. I won't have my dad with me for a long time.

I heard a few clicks but I didn't think anything of them. I didn't care right now.

" what is your name ?"

" what is it like to live with Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards ?"

" is it true Zayn is going on tour ?"

" who are you ?"

" why are your sitting here alone crying ?"

" where is Perrie and Zayn ?"

" what happened ?"

" is Zayn a good father ?"

" did Zayn hurt you ?"

" is Perrie a good mother figure ?"

" did Zerrie break up ?"

People kept shouting questions at me. Flashes came from everywhere ; blinding me. I have no idea where all these people came from. I was just sitting here and then everyone just came running at me.

" mummy !" " daddy !" I scream hopping they are in the large, very large crowd. I got up and ran again, this time EVERYONE followed me. Tears fell from my face as I ran past all these houses and stores. I ran past a house and someone came outside.

" princess ? Come here ! It's uncle Niall !" I heard a familiar voice yell. I stopped in my tracks and saw uncle in standing in his yard and saw the people were coming faster and faster. I ran to him and he scooped me up and ran inside.

Once we were inside he locked all the doors and windows. " Sophie ! Why were you out there alone running from them ?" He asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

" me, mummy and daddy were eating out and they told me that you, daddy, uncle Harry, uncle Liam, and uncle Louis are going on tour. I ran out the door and ran away from them. The next thing I know is boom ! Everyone is blinding me and yelling questions at me. Uncle Ni ? Why do they do that ? " I explained as he wiped my tears off my cheeks.

" I don't know soph. They are mean people. Don't run away from mum and dad anymore okay ? No matter what. " he says and I nod. I crawl into his chest and hug his waist. He hugs me back and kisses my head. " let's call dad and tell him that your safe at my house. " he says and I nod.

He grabs his phone and starts calling dad. He puts it on speaker so both of us can hear them.

" Niall ?" He answered.

" yeah hey Zayn." He says back.

" what is it Niall ? Me and Perrie are looking for Sophie. "

" daddy !" I say.

" Sophie ! Where are you ?!" He says and uncle Niall rolls his eyes.

" babe! She's obviously with Niall ! " I heard mum say. I smiled and uncle Niall laughed.

" oh, dah. Where are you guys ?" He asked.

" we are at my house. The paps were chasing her and I saw her so I took her in my house and she told me what happened."

" okay. We will be there in about 10 minutes. Just watch tv or something." Dad says and uncle Niall nods.

" ye-yes " he says after he notices' dad can't see him..

" alright. Bye guys. Be good Sophie !" He says and we say bye and hang up.

" alright let's watch some sponge bob." He says and I nod. He grabs the remote and turns on the tv.

" Perrie Edwards, and Zayn Malik's new child was found alone crying. Why would she be alone ? And why would she be crying ? " a lady said on the tv. It showed a picture of me when I was on the bench.

Uncle Niall quickly changed it, but on every news channel, and interview channel, it showed it. He groaned and gave up. He left it on the tv and looked at me.

" did you sleep well ? I heard you fell asleep hugging me." He says and I giggle.

" yes. I had a dream about all of us. We went to Disney land and met Ariel ! Then we went to the beach and I became a mermaid just like Ariel ! " I say, remembering my dream from last night.

" let me guess, Ariel is your favorite princess ?" He asked and I nodded.

" I wish I was a mermaid and I can swim with her and we can have a tea party with dolphins and turtles ! " I say and he laughs.

" well maybe you can go swimming with the dolphins and you can go meet Ariel sometime !" He says and a smile grows on my face.

" yay !" I say and he chuckles at me.

" we're here !" I heard daddy's voice echo through the house.

" how did you get in ?! The door was locked ! " uncle Ni said shooting out of his seat.

" I have a key Ni." Dad says waving the key in his face.

" oh." Was all uncle Niall said. I giggled.

" Sophie ! Thank goodness your okay ! We couldn't find you any- " dad stopped talking when he heard the news lady come back on.

" and here we see the picture of the young daughter of Zayn and Perrie, who was alone on a bench crying. Why would they leave her alone ? And why was she crying you might ask ? More information coming up after the break." It showed the picture of me again.

" what the fuck ?" Dad yells. My eyes widen and Niall tightens his grip around me, telling me I'm fine.

" Sophie we have to go home. And show them your with us and fine. Let's go. We can see uncle Niall later. Okay ?" Dad says walking toward us. I scoot back into uncle Niall a bit until he whispered in my ear.

" it's okay Sophie. He won't hurt you. I promise. And if he does, you can punch me or not talk to me or whatever. Okay ? But I'm positive he won't. It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow princess." I nod and he kisses my head and hands me over to daddy. Dad holds me in his arms and we walk out of the house with mum in front of us.

" Zayn. Calm down. Please." Mum says when we get into the car.

He sighs and starts the car for the ride home. Mum turns on the radio and the first thing we hear is ..

" trending worldwide on twitter is.. Zayn and Perries child being alone and crying. What happened ? Why did this happen ?"

" turn it off mummy." I say and she just turns off the radio. I sit in my car seat and wait till we get home.

" Zayn just go inside and cool off. I'll get Sophie out and we will be right in. " mum says to dad once we pull into the driveway. He nods and just walks away.

" I'm sorry Sophie. You know what me and you are gonna do ? Give you that shower you needed. Daddy needs to let off some steam for right now while we do that. Okay ?" Mum says undoing my car seat. I nod and she helps me down.

We walk inside and we hear a bang on the wall. " come on let's go. It's okay." Mum says picking me up and bringing me into the bathroom.

She turns on my Ihome and plays daddy's songs and her songs. I get undressed and hop into the shower. She helps me wash my hair and my body and all that and then I get out. She wraps me in a towel and we walk out into my room.

" what pajamas do you want to wear ?" She asks and I think for a minute.

" sweats !" I say and she rolls her eyes and chuckles, butttt she nods anyway.

I change and my door opens. My eyes widen when I see dad. He had red eyes and his hair was messed up. " I'm coming to say goodnight. Soo. Goodnight baby girl. I'm sorry you have to see me like this. I'll be better tomorrow. Sweet dreams." He says and kisses my head.

" goodnight daddy." I say and sit on my bed. Mum brushes my hair quick and then I lay down and curl up in my duvet. I pulled it up to my chin and looked at her.

" goodnight baby. Here's your bear. " mum says and hands me my bear. I smile and hug her.

" goodnight mummy." I say as she kisses my forehead.

She turns off my light and closes my door. I fall asleep instantly and dream about random things that only happen in dreams and movies.

Meeting Ariel.

•••••••••

Hiya guys ! Okay so I have a favor to ask whoever is reading my book....

Can you go check out my other book ? Please ! I'll love you forever.. Even though I already love you forever.. But whatever ! Please !

Also, I'd like to thank you guys for all the votes and reads ! I love you guys so much ! ( no homo though ! ) 😘

Please vote, comment, and check out the Instagram !😊❤️

see you later alligator !

.

.

.

. This is where you say :

' in a while crocodile ! '

.

.

.

No ? Okay. Bye !✌️❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

88 0 14
I started writing this on Movellas and thought i might as well put it on here too :) (Movellas account name: 5 Seconds Of Horses) Annalee Thorley is...
751 48 30
[COMPLETED] Sarai and Nat had been best friends for nearly all their lives and though one of them had a partying streak and the other was shy and res...
777K 13.1K 38
Summer has finally arrived and Taylor can't wait to leave her boring town and go to her beach house. She's been going for years and, although nothing...
88K 2.7K 21
~once we were built like towers, now my heart feels nothing at all~ Perrie never had a good life. With her mother dying when she was twelve, and her...