He Completes Me ✔

By zeeSiddiqui

'Mum you can't leave me, how could you?', a gasp escapes her mouth. Her mother was the only one on her side b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Interwoven
Our Stars
Last Chapter

Chapter 17

4.1K 274 11
By zeeSiddiqui

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly! Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient)" ~ Quràn

Assalamualikum..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zoha's POV

I sat in the backyard, my legs folded and palms rounded around the cup of coffee, my eyes mostly closed.
Chirping of the birds giving the rhythmic sound with the chill wind blowing. The world we knew sink is now appearing in the sight again.
This time of the day is my best part to be alone and to feel serenity.

'Am I invading your privacy?' He sat next to me covering me with a quilt.
'Oh! Believe me, you already did.' I rolled my eyes at him.
'Hah! I accomplished what I came here for,' he smacked my head, saying with a high pitched devilish voice which he miserably failed.
'Argh! Why do you always have to do that? ....,...Zainy boy?' I chuckled.
His face scrunched on listening to that.
'Everything but that, Zoha.'
'Yeah sure.'  I said with the straight face. 
'Thanks' he rolled his eyes taking the sip from his coffee.
'Zainy boy....'
'Zoha....'
'Yes!! I'm here, always!' We laughed.

'Tell me?' He turned his face to my side after a few seconds.
'Hmm?'
'Will you be able to survive without me?'
'What am I suppose to say?' I raised my left brow, perplexed.
'Truth.' He demanded.

Without even thinking a 'no' came out of my lips making his smile grew bigger.
'Why do you ask?'

'It's nothing'

It was after a few weeks I learned that he is leaving us and he knew, that is why he asked. 
I fought with him so many times that I even forgot the count.
I was mad and angry at him because until then I never thought my life without him.

However now, I don't feel anything.
I'm not angry.

I needed you back then, I need you and always will in my life.
I don't know if I should even look forward to seeing you someday.

Sigh!!

~~~~~~

After wrapping my hijab and taking my files and bag, I went down for the breakfast.

I smiled at Aunt Farah and kissing her cheek as I sat down on the right side of her.

'Today I won't be here at dinner.' Aunt Farah said.

'Something?' I took the sip of the juice from my glass.

'I have dinner with Mrs Walls.' she smiled.
'Oh!! alright, Aunt Farah'.

Mrs Walls is one of the NGO's acquaintances who happens to be Aunt Farah's friend too.

'Where is Amaan, he didn't came down yet?' she enquired.
'Showering, still.'
She nodded.

'Assalamualikum mom.' Amaan greeted coming down after ten minutes when we were in the middle of some conversation, he sat on his chair only after kissing Aunt Farah's cheek.
'What took you so long my prince?' Aunt Farah mocked, making me chuckle.
'Mom, I know I'm late.' He chuckled and rubbed his nape sheepishly.
A bit embarrassed.
Aunt Farah and I both laughed at him.
'Here.' I passed him the omelette and the buttered bread.

'Assalamualikum everyone' we all turned to the sound knowing very well who it belongs to.
Excited!

'Walekumassalam. Oh, my Allah Sami! you surprised us.' We all went to them and I was the one to hug her first and Amaan went to Yawar who was strolling in, behind Samya.

After meeting me, Samya went to meet her mother.
Although we conversed daily on mobile or either video calling but believe me, that is nothing compared to see someone dear in person after so long.

And then you realised you missed the person so much.
She is a year younger than me but her love for me is really something I admire.
We hugged each other once again when Aunt Farah started talking to her son in law and Amaan came to meet his sister.

'Hey my little chipmunk, I missed you real bad,' My husband whined and hugged his sister, making me chuckle.
'Bhai, not that, I'll kill you,' she threatened Amaan and glared at me whilst taking a glance at Yawar who was happily talking to his mother in law.
I mouthed a sorry to her.
Chuckling.
I too greeted Yawar asking how well their journey went.

'Mom, we will come again. We haven't gone to our home yet. Uncle and Aunt Dania are waiting for us.' Samya announced taking our attention.
'I just wanna meet you guys that's why he surprised me too bringing me here.' she added blushing.

'Oh!' It left my mouth.
Aunt Farah nodded.
'I'll definitely come tomorrow in sha Allah and I'll stay longer love.' Samya turned to me holding my hand.

'Ok then, I'll be waiting for you'. I smiled at her.

After some time they left having a breakfast with us after too much insistent.

~~~~~

'Come in', I said after hearing a knock on the door,
'Ma'am?' Nina voiced,
'Yes?' I looked up from the papers in front of me.
'These are for you,' she forwarded a bouquet of beautiful red roses to me.
'Who are they from?' I enquired.

'Ma'am, Mr Harris, it's for thanking you to work with them', she announced.
'Okay.' I replied curtly.
'Take them with you.' I said harshly, she didn't dare to ask anything else.

I sat thinking deeply about what is happening in my life.
What is this man thinking? What does he want from me, we had barely met.
Maybe around three or four times in which most of the times our P.A's interacted with each other for work, he didn't know me and how could he say such words to Amaan? He could have ruined my life if it wasn't for Amaan.

What does this meeting hold for me? Is that good or bad?

Ya Allah helps me, help me with whatever is to come, give me strength.

The sound of my table landline startled me,
'Yea?' I asked
'Ma'am, we got an e-mail from Mr Merlin, the one from Lebanon wants to set up a meeting with you and with Mr Syed.'
'Hmm, forward his mail to me and to Amaan and set up a meeting in accordance.'
'Sure, ma'am.'

It was already 1:45 pm.
Mr Harris was already running behind the time.

In sha Allah! everything will be fine.
I hoped.

Knock on the door startled me.
'Come in.'

He is late.
Better.
I can't even stand him sitting in front of me.
'Hello! Zoha.'  He forwarded his right hand in front of me to shake,
'Mrs. Siddiqui... And hello to you too Mr Harris, take a seat', I said avoiding to shake hand with him.
Did he sit, smirking?

'So these are the full sum up of our work of seven months and the financial accounts too, I want you to take a look on them', I said keeping the file in front of him on the table,

After giving a look to the files he turned to me 'How is your life going on?' he asked startling me.
'Excuse me?' I asked bewildered.
'You heard me.'
He smirked again.
'I don't find why I should answer you?.' I replied with the straight face.
'What about your married life?'

'Mr Harris, that is not your business and let's not forget what we are here for?' I asked calmly, controlling already growing anger in me.

He smirked!! Again.

Arghh.............

He is here for no business purpose I should have already known this.

'Ok let's cut the chase, I'm not a chauvinist like your husband.'

'I prefer you stop talking since you can't talk efficient and effective.'

'You did not even have to work, you can just roam around in this beautiful world with me.' He said now standing up from the chair and putting his hand in his pants pocket.
Can't he read my face, I'm purely feeling disgusted from his presence.
I chuckled disbelievingly.
What is this man?
Wallahi, I swear if I get the chance I would like to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

'Since we are done, I suggest you should leave now.' I showed him the door but he stood on seeing my hand.
And Allah knows when did he grab my hand.

'First, I'm not here to leave at least not this early and second not without you.' I whimpered and struggled in his hold.
He left my hand, eventually, only to come closer.
My heart pounded in my ribcage, any sane person can hear it drumming, heavily. 

I escaped from there and pull the door open for him to leave and if I could run from my own office, however, he was fast enough to hold my wrist again, tightly.

I was on the verge of losing my sanity.
I tried to wriggle free from his filthy grip.
I felt like puking on him.
I got one thing and that is he didn't have any other purpose but he is a big deplorable cheap perverted womaniser and nothing else.

'Leave me, Mr Harris or I'll call security,' I said gritting my teeth trying to stop my tears to slip.

Before I could say anything else he caged me to the open door. Grinning!
He kept his finger on my lips, making me sulk on the door, whimpering.

'No love! I'm afraid you wouldn't do that.' He smirked.
I looked at him perplexed.
Swallowed by earth would be more preferable than standing so close to any other man.

'If you make out a single word from that beautiful lips of yours, I'll kiss you so hard that you won't forget in your life.'
he said, making my heart broke into pieces, my chest heaving caused by the rising fear.

Train of tears already started to roll down my now bit chubby cheeks, I never thought in my life that other then Amaan, someone else can stand so close to me.

'What do you want?', I cried. 
'YOU, my love.' He demanded.
Making me shiver in fear from his close proximity.
'I want to make love with you', he said holding my waist and coming dangerously close that his nose was almost touching mine.
'Please no!!!!'
I felt disgusted by my own body,
He kept coming closer to me as his body made contact with mine.
A cold shiver ran through my body, my legs were shaking uncontrollably and now my whole body. I wanted to say so many bad things to him but nothing came out from my mouth. I wanted to scream, yell, shout however at that time I lost my audacity, my throat dried to no extent, not able to defend myself, I felt so low of me.

I cried!

Ya Allah help!!

He laughed devilishly.

I tried to wriggle from him but he was strong, he leaned more to put his filthy lips on my cheek.
Ya Allah help! Ya Allah!!

I cried!!
And then again he leaned to touch my lips.
My whole being wobbled in disgust and felt too low of itself.
My presence felt disgusted.

And the other thing I knew was he was lying on the floor.
A kick on his guts than on his stomach, punch on his nose, and the other and other..... it continued I didn't know till when.
My head was spinning, I wasn't able to stand even.
I fell with a thud on the floor.
My eyes still squirmed to adjust, to look but failed miserably.

The man who took me in his arms wasn't Amaan, he was him.
Is this a dream?
Is he really hear?
He came back for me, now?
But where was he when I needed him the most?
Where was he when mom left me? Where was he when mom asked him to protect me?
Did he forget what we were?
Did he forget everything we had since childhood?
A set of tears again scrolled down my already wet cheeks.

My squirming eyes closed assured that I'm in right hands.
Alhamdullilah!!
My body felt stressful few moments ago, but now it is stressless.
Is this it?
Am I done?
Is this the end?

'Zoha, love, nothing is gonna happened to you. Just please stay'
He cried.
'I'll try' I said blacking out.

How and when life takes a turn, nobody knows.
Things happened, how they are meant to happen.
Just believe in yourself and believe the almighty, the omnipotent, the knower.
He is well known to everything.
He knows things which we don't.
All you have to do is have faith in him.
Rest assured.

Amaan's POV

The feeling is unusual since morning.
Things not happening my way, today.

'Good evening sir.' Nina's voice startled me.
'Oh! Hello Nina, how are you?'
'I'm fine, thank you, sir,' she smiled.
'Is Zoha, free?'
'No sir, but you are asked to come by anytime in her office, sir.'
'Oh! Ok, thank you so much, Nina. I'll escort myself from here.'
I smiled.
I didn't know this, maybe because I never ran here in the middle of the meeting.
I went in and the first thing I saw made my blood boiled in anger.

She was in someone else arms, passed out.
What happened to her?
And who the hell is that man?
I pulled my hair in anger and frustration.

My anger stopped me to go near her, my foots backed away, I turned around astonished.

Her smiling face appeared in front of I made me turned back and went towards her office, he might have taken her back in the office.
I have to go get her.

She is my wife.

I went back to her office but they were gone and another thing I noticed was...Harris?
He was laying on the floor.
What happened here?
His face had bruised badly he was clutching his stomach, in pain.

Did he .....???

No!........

No!!....

This can't be happening, I held him by his collar and pushed him up haphazard giving in another smack to his already bruised face.
'What did you do to her?', I asked him angrily frustrated.

Before I could say anything to him he smirked and passed out.

I ran as fast as I could at that time, but they were already gone.

I sunk down on the floor with the thud, like lifeless unless the fact I'm still alive.

I'm sorry love.
I failed.
.
.
.
.
I failed you!
I failed you!!

...........
Love, vote n comment lovelies...😘😘

Let me know what to do you think ??

I'll be waiting pals  🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
506K 24.7K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
782K 29K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...