Rider Of The Pale Horse

Por NiraElice

Something has gone wrong, The worlds future has gone dark. The Four Horsemen, in charge of the apocolypse fal... Mais

Copyright Warning
Prologue- The Trial
Meeting
Arrangments
Begging
Bliss
Waking
Fleeting
Plans
Boreing
Scars
Spar [1]
Daughter
Bed
Lessons
Bathing Suit
Breakfast
Challenge
Trust
Bold
Father
Questioning
Attack
Down
Mark
Promise
Flyer
Carnival
Change
Escape
Gone
Angel
Pain
Birthday

Who?

1.9K 94 8
Por NiraElice

Morrigan walked behind Kael into the elevator lift, wearily she looked at the strange contraption her eyes narrowing suspiciously. He didn’t even seemed to notice her slowing pace as they neared the stainless steel doors with their horizontal grain slashing white lines across harsh silver.

She could feel warm threads of energy flowing through the air wrapping around her arms like restraints. The sensation made her skin crawl, she fought to shiver as she stepped into the tiny box, Kael ignored her tremors as it began to move descending deep into the earth making her ears pop with the change in pressure.

“So who is down here, or am I not allowed to know names?” She asked breaking the silence.

Kael leaned back against the wall on her left next to the control panel, “You will call the other Horsemen by their names, they will most likely introduce themselves. But their New bloods will be weary of you.” He sighed honesty ringing in his voice.

Morrigan knew why they would be weary of her, “Is it really so bad that I have tit’s and-.”

Kael’s look cut her off, “You even start to finish that sentence and we will not have a fun visit.” He growled narrowing his grey eyes at her.

“Fine.” She spat, “Is it really all that bad that I’m a girl?” she asked curbing the entire sentence.

He looked down at his feet crossing his arms over his chest, the muscles in his arms bunching as he flexed his hands. Slowly he nodded his head looking back up to meet Morrigans green eyes.

“Yeah it really is. To be a horsemen you need to have the muscle power as well as the metaphysical power. They won’t accept you.”

Morrigan laughed shaking her head at him, “This isn’t a popularity contest, I’m not asking to be their best friend, or even their family. The only reason I’m here is because it’s better than solitary confinement.”

Kael raised an eyebrow and Morrigan realized finally that he didn’t really know what had happened to her, she quickly made a friendly version of what happened and squared off her shoulders.

“You gonna share with the class?” He asked tilting his head to the side.

“I was caught in something bad when I was a kid, the evidence all pointed to me and the courts had no other choice but to ship me off to prison. I’ve spent the past thirteen years in solitary.” She sighed looking at the doors fighting a scowl. Her reflection was distorted and blurred.

“I have a feeling that isn’t the full story but I’ll take it.” He said inhaling deeply before shifting his weight to his left leg, “I’m sorry you had to grow up like that.” Morrigans eyes stretched wide as surprise billowed like a cloud inside of her chest.

“I was two weeks away from the lethal injection, then Death showed up and that was it. I never once thought he would actually come back for me.” She laughed shaking her head tossing dark auburn curls around her face.

Kael stepped towards her uncross his arms and instead tucking his hands into his jeans pockets. “Come back?”

Morrigan looked up meeting his curious grey eyes, a smirk tilted her mouth to the right, “Yeah, he used to come and sit with me in solitary. For three weeks at the beginning, after that though he never showed up again.” She gave a dry laugh her teeth clenched so tight that they squeaked together.

He looked from her to the door then dropped his head, “I’m sorry that you had to go through all of this.” He murmured stepping in front of the door.

As they slid open a curved silver blade flew through the air spinning like a wheel, Kael shifted slightly moving most of his weight onto his right leg. In his left hand he caught the flying blade, She watched in awe as the muscles in his back tightened and he then whipped the blade back out through the open doors. Curious she leaned around him peering out into a large cavernous metal room. Large chains swooped down from the industrial ceiling, big humming fans twirled around moving the cold air around what looked to be a training room.

On ground level Morrigan could see for miles, there was a track in the far left corner near the back, weight lifting station just in front of it, gymnastic court with high bars, and rings. Her jaw dropped in awe, she slowly scanned around the room. In front of her was a boxing ring where two men were having an armed fight, a large wire bird cage dome was set over top of them.

On the right of that was a cardio station nearer to the elevator doors and behind that locked behind glass walls was a large Olympic swimming pool. It was a muscle junkie’s wet dream. Standing two-three feet away from the doors was a rather tall man standing at around 6’ nothing.

His light brown hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail that brushed around his broad shoulders. He had a red tattoo branded onto the side of his neck, it looked like a triangle sitting atop of a cross. His hazel brown eyes narrowed dangerously in their direction making Kael stand a little taller than he normally did.

“Warrin” He nodded stiffly bobbing his head in a weak bow.

The man smirked his tan skinned face crinkling around his mouth, Morrigan scanned the room for Death but found strangers instead.

“You bastard. Where have you been hiding all this time?” Warrin laughed walking forward toward them.

Kael smiled shrugging his shoulders, “Doing the devils handy work, what else.”

Slowly Warrin came to a halt, his eyes glazed over pure hell fire red and locked in on Morrigan. Blades appeared in his hands and his large fingers wrapped tightly around the hilts.

“Who the fuck is that?” He snarled backing up a step.

Instantly people gathered at the doors entrance watching trying to peek around Kael to look at her. They acted as though she was some freak show on display for them to all watch. Silent rage seethed beneath her skin making her tremble as she fought it down compressing all of her emotions into nothing but a grey box in the back of her mind.

The men in the cage had stopped their duel and were now climbing out of a hatch located at the top of the birdcage dome. Two more men that oozed with pure raw power had stepped up to stand next to Warrin, the on his right hand broad shoulders with a slimmer body.

He wore a burgundy t-shirt with black pants and black sneakers. His dark chestnut brown hair was combed back making him look almost young and dorky, but his green-grey eyes held ancient secrets that made her bones ache. He had a rectangular face with a round chin, stubble tracing along his jaw and up over his top lip. On the back of his right hand was a simple circle with a horizontal line through it, it pulsated white.

The other man that stood on Warrins left was tall, possibly German. Then again she was stereotyping him because he was blond with blue eyes, square box like face, broad shouldered and definitely an Adonis. He didn’t have any stubble on his face, no wrinkles under his eyes.

He looked normal except for the tattoo on his upper arm, a circle set atop a cross with two perfectly symmetrical pincers curving up in a crescent moon off the top of the circle. It was a thick heavy black that almost seemed alive. Just looking at him made Morrigans mouth water and it had never done that at the sight of a man before.

Slowly more people gathered around them and she looked at the array of people, she could tell that three of them were Demons and she could see each one had a corresponding mark with one of the men. Slowly she glanced up to Kael did that mean he had a mark that Death wore?

“Reafan, Warrin, Kavin. This is Morrigan.” Kael stepped aside finally allowing Morrigan to step forward.

She moved silently and lightly barely allowing her steps to make a sound, the men all stared at her and even the Demons watched with narrowed eyes.

Three younger boys moved up to stand next to one of the powerful men, for some odd reason they had all appeared shirtless bearing a similar mark to the Demons and the men over their heart. Morrigans eye twitched as she remembered the pain she had felt. Mentally she made a list of all the torture she would inflict upon Death when she got her hands on him.

“Why is a Woman here?” Reafan asked looking up to Kael.

There were no other women in the room, so it was rare to have women here. Interesting, Morrigan moved out from the elevator and walked right past the gathered men heading over instead to the weight lifting area. It had been a few weeks since she had last worked out and already she could feel her body loosening on her.

“Who the fuck are you?” one of the boys made the mistake of grabbing Morrigans arm.

Her jaw clenched and she spun on her heel twisting her arm around to grab his forearm, sliding back she pulled the boy up over her shoulder and dropping him onto the hard mat ground. His face went red and blotchy as his eyes dilated and filled with tears.

“I’m Death, touch me again and I’ll show you why.” She snarled leaning over him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

349K 12.2K 53
Echo Anderson is a normal girl until she meets them, the bringers of the end. The fourhorsemen. They murder and kill without a second thought, and Wh...
99 4 19
Inspired by the Christian figures from the Book of Revelations. ...
5.2K 794 49
The world had long since forgotten the age of dragons, those creatures that had once ruled the skies as gods had long since disappeared after the con...
1.8M 71.4K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...