Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

بواسطة hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1
EDITING

Chapter 11

39.3K 1.1K 108
بواسطة hiddensouth

"Did you hear? Apparently lily went missing last night after her shift!"
One of the girls behind me said.

"Wait, didn't she work at Nic's night club? I thought she was the shy type of girl not some ..."
There disscusion getting a little more interesting as another butted in.

"Slut!" they all laughed at their friends out burst dying down when their leader spoke.

"What I don't get is, why don't the girls who work there just quit their jobs. I mean most of the girls are being taken from that place and its a miracle Nic is still able to higher.
Maybe someone blackmailing them."

They were all silent from that point on probably in their own thoughts.

"do you reckon Nic has something to do with what's been happening?"

"Probably. That guy freaks me out."

The three fake everything blonds giggled at one of their confessions. They were behind me but were shut up by mr Tardy to whom I see still lives up to his name.

He was our history teacher and back when I used to come here he taught maths.

His black hair and green eyes were as dull as ever.

"Sorry I'm late class let's begin."

Tardy got into the light history of the Second World War and began explaining some of the medical procedures that went down.

'I think we aught to go pay a visit to this Nic guy.' Elan whispered into the back of my mind. She was pacing back and forth with irritation she wanted out. She hadn't been out for months now and I could tell she felt caged.

'Agreed.'

Class ended and I rose from my seat heading down towards my locker.

I wonder if he ever got the message in the cellar? I bet he's shitting himself.

Thinking about what the girls had said before class I was going to have to check out a strippers club so it was probably open at night meaning I would have to catch this Nic guy when it closes and pry some answers out of him.

my smile started to show against my gleaming pointed white teeth in a sad way.

Poor girls.

I felt a slight pinch on my right butt check and whipped around my hand connecting with a prickly face in a hard slap.

He was werewolf I could smell it, and also the fact this is a only were wolf school.
he let out a quiet low rumble to show he didn't appreciate my actions toward him.

Well guess what fuck nuts I don't like you actions either.

I let out a small growl myself.
I did it quietly so only his ears could hear and i could tell by his eyes he was shocked and angered that I had challenged him.

Now that I got a good look he had blond hair and blue eyes. He was attractive might I say but his attitude to think he could do what ever he wanted recked that image for him.

He was beginning to shake ready to shift and attack. He was challenging me.

All I did was shrug and walk away.

"Whats wrong? Scared of a challenge?"
He yelled over to me.

I didn't have time for this I needed to see Max and tell him what I found out.

"I'd Accept a challenge any day if there was one."
I replied with a few oohs, aahs an burns coming from the students around me.

I walked through the glass door and went to sit over where I sat yesterday with max and waited.

I looked around the cafeteria And saw so many familiar faces from 4 years ago.

Kyla- the bitch who kept pouring smoothies on me every week.

Tom- the asshole who always tried to kill me in Chemistry with acids.

Mike- the guy who always groped me in math class and would pinch me hard if I didn't let him.

Mille- the girl who always took embarrassing photos of me and sent them out.

There were a few others but I decided not to continue trying to work out who they were. So I just sat there talking to my wolf about what we would do tonight the last night before my siren shifts.

We could go for a run!!

No. To risky what if someone sees us?
How about we go and pay a visit to this Nic person.?"

Fine but it's coming to the next full moon and if I don't come out soon I'm going to go mad and probably go rouge.

Nice try but we are already rouge. But I see what you mean so I will work something out ok.

Thanks. She yipped

I smiled in return remembering how my brother used to always make me smile.I remember the different times in my life when my brother was still around. How we used to laugh at jokes that weren't really funny but did it anyway because we could. Or How after I got food thrown at me he would always be by my side saying things that would make me forget what just happened and where we were at the time. Making spaghetti pictures on the cafeteria floor. He was popular but he didn't let the fact that I was his sister effect him. He loved to much.

"What happened."
Max's voice popped out of nowhere startling me so I turned my smile in for a frown.

"I found out some information where most of the girls are being taken from."
I replied.

He nodded his green eyes turning into different shades as he thought.

"They are mainly being taken from a stripper club run by a man named Nic I was thinking of checking it out tonight."

I continued. I needed to do things move on. I was already getting bored with this mission.

"Not tonight remember. It's Friday and we have a dinner to attend to with the alpha."
His black hair hung losly from his head.

He must have just come from the men's showers after P.E

I was rubbing my face with my hands and pulled them away when he said this.

"Urgh is that today?"

I groaned max just nodded.

I feel like I've seen those eyes before. Even though they are hidden behind contacts my mind recognises them. And it's not just because we met for tea one night.

I was so fixated on his eyes I didn't notice the cold ice and milk run down my crop top and into my bra.

I looked up away from Max's angry pissed stare that had a little worry in what I might do to the same smirking idiot who pinched my butt.

"Next time you might think twice before saying I'm not a threat rouge."

Insulent jerk I'll show you.

I grabbed his wrist when he began walking away and pulled him down so his head was at my level.

"That's right. I'm a rouge, do you know what a rouge does? It kills. So you better watch it buddy." I whispered into his ear and let him go.

He pulled away from me like some disease with a disgusted expression.

"Bitch. You'll pay for that."
He retorted before scurrying away to his friends.

I looked back over towards max who was obviously amazed that I didn't snap his neck.

"He will pay for doing that but I think I'm going to call it quits for today. I'll see you tonight before we go to sam's."

I got up from my seat feeling so many lust full and jealous eyes on me with my now white crop top see through.

As I made my way to the car park.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
2.3K 33 20
"I have a partner, you can't stay in the Power Axis pack." Alpha Oswald smirked "I think that's what rejection stands for." I retorted with a wince...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
372K 13.2K 49
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...