a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

27.

15 0 4
By coughcoughtaehyung

"we're here!"

the old man, driving calls out. jungkook, who's sitting on the right side of the car. eyes widening as he sees mingyu's house and it isn't shit at all, more like elaborate. it was pretty much the same size of jin's family's holiday house.

"oh, hey. you live quite close to us."

"oh, where?"

lily turns around to face him while talking.

"yeah, we live at the end of the street, on the left side."

"i'll come sometime and say thank you."

"no thank you."

mingyu chuckles nervously again as he doesn't seem to see that jungkook likes him at all.

"jungkook shut up."

the whole ride was making jungkook indescribably annoyed. the were all conversing and having a laugh. while jungkook was looking off somewhere else from the window. sometimes animals or beautiful houses would catch his attention. but then it'd be brought back by laughter coming from lily which infuriated him even further.

"i'll come back and pay."

"no. it's ok. you're repaying us next time so we'll pay."

"so, will this be your last stop?"

the chauffeur asks, pulling out a cigarette box with a bit of a struggle.

"oh, yes. we'll just walk our way home."

"well, it was a fun and short drive with you three. get home safely."

the man smiles, lighting the small roll of tobacco, instantly sending out a gas lily wasn't fond of. neither were the other two.

"thank you and keep the change."

lily smiles to the old driver. he thanks her and he drives into mingyu's driveway and reverses into the street. the soon to be unable to watch anymore since he had turned a corner.

"bye mingyu! hope to see you soon!"

jungkook rudely clicks his tongue behind lily which makes her slap his bicep and all he does is turn and pout. mingyu laughs in awkwardness again and turns to open the door with the hidden key inside the fake plant's pot. and waves from the door and their eye contact is cut by the closing door.

"noona, why do you even like a person like that?"

jungkook asks, still in a foul mood.

"jungkook. he has done nothing but asked for help. i should be the one asking. why don't you like him?"

"i don't like him because i don't like him"

he stomps abruptly and it's pretty cute.

"oh, come on."

lily pulls jungkook closer to her, becausee she can't get angry any further with her adorable dongsaeng. she gently grabs his hand out of his crossed arms and interlocks their fingers.

it takes him by surprise and his mood suddenly changes to a mellow happiness. he starts to shrivel up and his insecure-self takes over. watering its way along the palms of his hands, taking over.

"w-wait. my hands are sweaty"

"they're fine. now come on. let's go home"

he doesn't answer her and walks with his head down in timidity.

//

"ok, so where the fuck have you two been again?"

jimin scolds after looking up from his phone which shows them the time, in a cute pink apron. finally finding the two who were twenty minutes late.

"lily's fault."

"uhm, excuse me but i was helping a poor person who was in need."

"more like–"

"jungkook"

"anyway, we're off schedule. jungkook come to the kitchen and help me cook breakfast now. lily, you go get the stuff you need to make it pretty."

the duo takes their shoes off and put it into the cupboard where everyone else's shoes were. looking through the cupboards lily looked for four beautiful plates. which were convenient enough to hold with a single hand so it wouldn't be too heavy for the elders to hold. she finally decided to use the more satisfying looking plates than the cute ones with little-cartooned animals jumping on the rim of the plate. and the more aesthetic ones which were shades of green matcha painted on the outside and white lines which was carefully illustrated on the inside. the boys had finished cooking and creating the food that would be presented to their hyungs later. the had settled on a western breakfast early in the morning with the help of lisa's creative mind and unusual knowledge on food science. making it that everyone had contributed to the breakfast plan. but before they could make the elder's breakfasts. they made the same for themselves and ate it while they were sleeping. after they had finished, jungkook and jimin started cooking the exact same dishes straight away, leaving the dirty dishes to taehyung and lily who were both drying and washing.

~
entrée
mini peanut butter and jelly pancakes.
two servings each.
~
main
better lox bagel.
(warm whole grain bagel cut in half, raw salmon, low-fat cream cheese, rosemary herb).
one serving each.
~
dessert
cream of wheat with maple almonds and cranberries.
one serving.
~

it was quite extravagant for a little breakfast. but today everyone had decided to make the day a more western based instead of the normal asian base. and to think that jin's family had trays. and thank god because if they hadn't been matte and white. lily would've been seriously unsatisfied with the combination of colours. the pancakes were places in the green plates, bagels on a small white matte plate and the last serving in a desert cup. Each of the trays was held by a specific person who was closest to the member.

lily & jimin handed it to yoongi.
jungkook handed it to jin.
taehyung handed it to namjoon.
And finally, lisa handing it to hoseok after a bit of convincing from lily.

lily said if he held her back to talk to her about why she was ignoring him, then they'll come into her room after they were done with theirs.

the youngest line walks in to find their "customers" still asleep. so, lightly and gently they woke them all up. having lily wake up yoongi because jimin would've been kicked dead if he were to do it.

the food was sitting downstairs so it'd be a little surprise. so, when the maknaes would wake up the members at nine. they would help the hyungs to clean themselves up and afterwards tell them to sit back in bed and wait.

coming up after a few seconds they're all greeted with a tray full of sweet aromas. and it made them all drool from starvation since they hadn't eaten since ten last night. the hyungs were already comfortable in their bed so all the maknaes had to do was to thank them for the trip and place the food on their lap.

the reason why yoongi had two people handing him the tray was because they had sensed that yoongi planned everything. and they were spot on.

"thanks for planning the trip yoongi."

"hm?"

he voiced out in confusion.

"you planned it all, didn't you? and the others helped pay and provided ideas"

lily says since her intuition was practically screaming at her, yelling out that yoongi was the lead of it all.

"w-well. yeah, i guess."

he answers in embarrassment since he had been caught. while namjoon watching yoongi flustered expression who was sitting a space next to him on the bed. already eating the peanut butter and jelly pancake in his ryan bear pyjamas.

the all bow, acting like maids and servants for the elders and exit through the door and as expected. hoseok pulls lisa back from leaving the room and pleads her to tell him why she was ignoring him.

lily, saw what had happened just as she walked into the room, checking up on lisa. but seeing hoseok's mourning eyes and painful face expression. lisa suddenly feels guilty for ignoring him. so she looks back at lily and has a short conversation through their eyes. basically, lisa was saying that she'll talk to hoseok.

"enjoy your breakfast."

she says still bowing then straightens her back and walks out of the door with taehyung and jimin standing on each side. eavesdropping on the commotion.

"so, why have you been ignoring me these pasts few days?"

hoseok starts.

while lisa sighs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 149 50
bts © 2017, seokool - completed .
103 6 4
BTS x Reader (OC) A short sequel to One More Week.
1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...