We Remain- An avengers fan fi...

By thejeditribute

Christy has not seen the Avengers in over a year. After learning that her father is alive and that her whole... More

We Remain- An avengers fan fiction//FAN ART Q&A
Chapter 1-Disbanded
Chapter 2-Typical Tony
Chapter 3-Don't wear PJs in the kitchen.
Chapter 4-Love and War.
Chapter 5-My Week is Ruined by a Kiss.
Chapter 6-To Catch a Spider-Man
Chapter 7-I am shocked.
Chapter 8-Learning to live.
Chapter 9-I hit a wall.
Chapter 11-The Master Plan.
Chater-12-I get Caught
Chapter 13-Is it Just me?
Chapter 14-High Voice, Act Natural.
Chapter 15-Trust and Pizza.
Chapter 16-A High Advantage
Chapter 17-My Oscar Worthy Performance.
Chapter 18-We Remain.
Epilogue: Chapter 1 of "Stand Together."

Chapter 10-The Wrong Villain.

2.5K 97 33
By thejeditribute

Chapter 10-The Wrong Villain.

Why are flamingos' pink? Can I buy a flamingo as a pet? Why did I just that question. Why am I even talking. I'm not even talking I'm thinking!

I had a terrible dream last night. I dreamed that the guys from S.H.I.E.L.D were fighting over me. Wait it's gets crazier. Then a guy in a black suit jumped into the Helicarier and drug me out the other side. Could these dreams get any wilder?

I open my eyes.

That wasn't a dream.

And I'm still kidnaped. I look around my surroundings. The room is dark except a light on me and a few lights across the ceiling and the room. Looks like a warehouse, minus a million boxes that are normally in warehouses. But computers line the back walls, and that scares me.

Also, the room looks surprisingly familiar. But I've never seen this place in my life. Or...have I?

I have to get out of here. When I attempt to pull my hands up, they remain firmly on the chair that I sit on. Great, now my hand are tied. Literally my hands are tied to the metal chair. Did I mention it's freezing in here, and I'm in a short sleeve shirt. No, okay. I try to move my legs. Nope, tied to the chair as well.

My head throbs really bad from hitting the wall when that man threw me out of the Helicarier. I'm sure there's a bruise or bump there.

This is fantastic. Good job, Christy, good job. You just had to pick today to get kidnapped.

A man laughs in front of me. He stands in the darkness so I can't see him at all.

"We planned to abduct you from your room, but since your Avenger friends started bickering over you, we had to change our strategy," the man says.

His voice is cold and British. It also sounds familiar. Could this get any weirder?

The man steps into the light. It's...

"Loki?" I ask.

Oh yeah, a lot weirder.

Loki smirks at me.

"But...you...and...I-I-I," I stumble for words, "You're supposed to be on our side. The good guy side," I finally say.

"How did you come to that conclusion?" Loki asks.

"I saw you. I mean right before I was brutally tossed out of the Helicarier. Thank you for that," I say.

"You mean the decoy of myself that I placed on the Helicarier?" Loki asks.

"So the Loki I knew (I only knew him for a day and a half,) was a robot, a fake, a decoy?" I ask.

"Yes, as you humans' call it. I sent a robot version of myself to infiltrate S.H.I.E.L.D's Helicarier and locate you," Loki says crossing his arms.

I then notice the difference between the Loki I met yesterday and this Loki. This Loki has streaks of green in his jet black hair and is wearing an all black suit.

The 'robot' Loki that I met on the Helicarier wore green, not black. He didn't have green hair either.

"So you're evil?" I ask.

"Yes," Loki replies.

"This is your hideout?" I question again.

"Yes."

"You are not good. You will never be good, and you tricked S.H.I.E.L.D and made them think you were good?"

"Yes."

"Okay, if your the real Loki, then the robot Loki is still on the Helicarier?" I ask.

"You have many questions. And yes, Fury still thinks I am with S.H.I.E.L.D," Loki says.,

"That's so......" I can't find the right word.

"Totes cool," Loki says.

I raise an eyebrow,

"Totes what now?"

"The word you made up for me about a year ago?" Loki says.

This guy is cray-cray in the head....

"Alrighty. But why did you kidnap me?"

"I had my employee, Magneto, kidnap you," Loki laughs, "I never to the dirty work. To hard."

"Magneto?" I ask, "Who's Magneto?"

Loki laughs again,

"You do not know who Magneto is? You fought him not three days ago."

"Um I don't know if you got the memo, smartie, but apparently I lost my memory," I say.

"What?"

"This guy named Electro attacked me and all of my memories were erased," I tell Loki.

"Electro," Loki mutters angrily under his breath.

Loki looks really shocked about Electro. No pun intended.

"You know him?" I ask.

"He works for me as well," Loki states.

That's convenient.

"When you see him again, could you ask him for my memories back?" I question.

"It's possible," Loki says.

Great. Just what I wanted. (Sarcasm included.)

"What do you want with me anyway," I ask.

"We are meant to rule," Loki says, "the earth shall be under our control. Together we would be unstoppable," he tells me.

"Umm, I-I-I'm flattered....Loki," I say.

"My decoy was supposed to woe you in my name. But now my plan is taking a turn, hopefully for the better," Loki says.

I am definitely no rocket scientist, but I think I just found my way out of here. Simple physiology. Wait a seco......I don't even know psychology! But I am a girl.

"So, Loki, are we in New York?" I ask.

"Yes. On the outskirts of this miserable town," Loki says, "does the room look familiar?"

"Yes, although I don't know here," I say.

"The dreams. I sent you dreams, remember?" Loki asks.

I raise my eyebrows,

"Duh, I can't remember."

Loki nods,

"Will you join me, Christy?"

It's now or never. I really hope you are convincing, Christy!

"Yes, Loki. I will join you," I say, "I'm tired of being the good girl. Your life seems fascinating."

Loki's face shifts,

"I thought it would be harder to convince you."

"Then you obviously don't know me," I say.

Loki grins,

"Excellent. But of course I must show you one thing."

"What might that be?" I ask lightly.

A light in the middle of the room turns on. A boy, obviously wounded, is lying, face down in front of me. He wears a red and blue suit.

No it can't be! This is not happening.

It's Peter Parker.

"This one tried to come after you. My men captured him before he could even try to rescue you," Loki says.

"What will you do to him?" I ask.

I may dislike Peter with a passion but I'm not heartless.

"Lock him up till the others come," Loki says, "Are you ready to leave this behind?"

Okay, abort plan Christy, not gonna happen. Loki can capture me, but when he hurts my friends...ohh...he's going down!

"Not over my dead body," I say with my best impression of a Loki smirk.

"That was not a totes cool idea, Christy. I will win this time, believe me," Loki says, "my men will escort you to your cell presently. It is good to see your gorgeous face again, my darling."

"I'm not your little anything," I whisper.

***************************

Peter and I are thrown into a dark cell. My knee cracks as soon as I hit the tiled floor.

"Enjoy your stay, M'lady," a henchmen of Loki says as he locks the door and walks away laughing.

Peter groans beside me. He looks pretty scraped up. By pretty scraped I mean he has deep cuts everywhere and I know one of his arms is broken.

"Don't die on me," I order.

I hear a laugh. It's not Peters.

"So you're the new guys," a female I'm the shadows says, "I knew Loki would find more test subjects one day."

I squint my eyes, trying to see who is talking.

"Who's there?" I ask.

The girl scoffs as she steps into the light. She has dark black hair and pale skin, I guess from sitting in this cell, which by the way is thirtyish feet underground (just a guesstimate,) Loki's warehouse.

"The name is Rebekah Johnston. But you can call me Beka," The girl tells me.

She's around my highth (5'4 Ft.) and looks about eighteen but it's really hard to tell in this lighting.

"Nice to meet you, Rebekah," I say.

"Nothing is nice here, princess. Who's your boyfriend?" Beka asks.

I blush,

"Oh he's...Peter's not my boyfriend. He just works with me," I tell her.

"Peter," Beka pauses for a minute, "he's cute."

"He's all yours," I laugh, "How long have you been here?"

"Eight or so months. Maybe a year. I try to count but after a while....you lose it," Beka says.

"Why does Loki want you?" I ask.

"So many questions," Beka says, "Loki thought I was some girl named Christy or rather. Then he thought I knew her. I don't know any person whose name is Christy," she says.

"You do now," I say standing, "Christy Coulson."

"Your Christy?" Beka questions.

"In the flesh," I smile.

Beka's face is full of anger. Opps. That was probably my fault. How could Loki think Beka was me? Beka had short black hair while I have long blonde hair. It's true she resemble me but....

"Your wondering how Loki thought I was you?" Beka questions.

"How did you know?"

Her expression falters for a second, then returns to malice,

"I once had long, gorgeous, brown, curly hair. Then my modeling agent said that if I wanted a specific job my hair had to be blonde. So I dyed my hair. I got the modeling job. But directly after the photo shoot, Loki snatched me off the street," Beka says.

"I'm sorry," I tell her.

"I wasn't finished yet," Beka snapps, "When Loki realized I wasn't you, he decided he still needed me and used me for his testing purposes. It was fun at first, but then he brought out the needles. My hair reacted with a chemical, believe it or not, the tips of my hair caught on fire. Loki's men put it out, but they had to cut my hair and the reaction caused my hair to be black, permanently," Beka says twisting the end of her her between her fingers.

"Do I say I'm sorry now?" I ask.

"You can, but it won't help any," Beka says, "it's your fault I'm here."

What?

"My fault?" I scream, "You think I want to be here?"

"Because of you, I'm stuck here!" Beka yells.

Oh if I wasn't concerned about Peter right now, I would punch her pretty little face into existence.

"You want a fight?" Beka asks.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"Lucky guess," she says harshly, clenching her fists.

Oh dear. Rebekah runs at me.

"You are going down!" She screams.

"Okay let's do this!" I yell, ready to fight.

But the fight doesn't come when suddenly Beka and I are lying on the ground, webbed.

"Stop it you two!" Peter yells.

He's clutching his stomach and barely standing.

"Peter, sit down," I say.

"No. You two can stop it," Peter says.

"Why?" Beka asks.

"Because fighting will get you no where," Peter yells us.

"Peter's right," I say, "I'm sorry, Beka."

"Fine. We won't fight, but I'm not sorry," Beka says.

"Fine," I reply.

I'm not going to waste my strength on someone who doesn't deserve it.

*************

It's been four days. Four miserable days with Beka and Peter. Peter isn't so bad. It's Beka. She's always,

"Stay on your side of the cell."

Or.

"Please stop talking."

Yesterday she said to Peter,

"STOP THINKING!"

It was strange. Really strange.

Today she and a Peter are talking to each other, (what? I know,) and excluding me.

I don't mind though. I have to find a way out of here. Why didn't the other Avengers come with Peter? I think I finally have a plan, but it involves Loki. And I have no way to contact him.

The guard who brings is our daily meal, (notice I said meal,) opens the cell and places today's bread and cheese rations inside. But he doesn't close the cell.

"The master wants to see you, Christy," he says.

I pull my aching body off the ground and place my hands in the handcuffs he holds out. Loki wants to see me? Why?

My heart starts beating. This may be the opportunity to begin my master plan. I walk slowly with the guard until we reach a room that I have never seen before.

It's a throne room. As soon as the door opens all I can see is the neon green carpet. Wow. A mega-humongous throne sits at the end of the room. Guess who (*cough Loki *cough) sits in it.

"You called," I say.

Loki grins,

"What a pleasure Lady Christy."

"Is there a reason for dragging me out of my wonderful prison cell?" I question with a smirk.

"Oh I just wanted to see how you were faring," Loki says.

"Faring? What's with the Shakespeare?" I laugh.

Woah Have I ever said that before....no okay.

Loki is not impressed,

"Release her chains."

"Yes, sir," the guard says removing my restraints.

"Thanks," I mumble.

"Have you thought about my offer?" Loki says.

"Yes," I say.

Time for operation Free-Christy-and-Peter-and-free-Beka-from-Loki-now.

"I have agreed to join you," I say.

Loki stands excitedly.

"On one condition," I point out.

Loki pauses.

"And what might that be?" He asks.

"Move my ex-friends to a better cell. Three meals three times a day. Don't forget beds. One for Peter one for Beka," I say.

"Done..."

"I'm not through yet," I say.

"Continue," He says.

"I get memories back," I say.

Loki nods,

"Call in Electro."

Four awkward minutes pass before Electro makes his grand entrance.

He means grand. Electro exits through the light-switches and the lights on the ceiling. He forms into his form, which in case you forgot is made entirely out of electricity.

"My lord, how may I be of use?" Electro asks turning.

He pauses when he sees me,

"Would you like me to vaporize her?" He asks Loki.

"Not exactly, Christy has joined us," Loki says, "I want you to return her memories you stole from her."

Electro grins. If it's possible to grin when your made out of electricity.

"I cannot," Electro says.

Loki walks towards him,

"Electro, whatever quarrels you have with Christy put them aside. We need her on our side."

Electro begins walking at me,

"I have no quarrels with Casey...."

"Christy," I correct.

"Like that's any better," Electro says, "I cannot return your memories because I do not have them anymore."

"What?" Loki and I yell.

"I burn energy to live. I have the power to take a person's memory. When I take memories, I turn them into energy. I use that energy to keep myself living. Your memories are long gone by now," Electro says.

Loki and I stare at each other.

My past.

My life.

Is gone.

My memories will never be returned.

Electro has turned them into pure energy.

Lost forever.

Not to mention my life rests in the hands of an evil Asgardian. I may not have my memories, but I seem to get myself in trouble a lot.

************************

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @emmac06 because she is amazing and let me use her phone to write 50% of this chapter! If you haven't read her book "Lockdown," go now and read it!!

Hello friends! What? Loki is still the villain? Bingo:) also, the new new villain is not Mystique...:)

What about Beka? She is awesome! Although she's kind of strange....don't you think?

Christy will never gain her memories back....stinks. I know I know.......we can blame it on Electro.

Next update Tuesday!

That is all:)

-AnnaBeth

1/18/2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
142 7 6
Bruce banner was a good dad, though he spent more time at work than at home, he was always there for you. One day while living on a military base in...
1.6K 3 48
Mason Perez was born with powers. Not knowing how or why, her powers continue to grow. After a life changing accident Mason vowed to never use her po...
27 0 16
Hi, I'm Katie! I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent/experiment. My life is a bit of a mess and entirely crazy, but I guess that's what you get when Nick Fury has...