Reality Check : : Barry A...

By twistedwillow_wp

Elise is your average 25 year old girl; working hard to earn money and watching Netflix in her spare time. Sh... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N: 7K READS

Blurb/Disclaimer

644 11 4
By twistedwillow_wp

Elise is your average 25-year-old girl, working hard to pay rent and watching Netflix in her spare time. She's a bit of a nerd, loving to know how things work and why.

I guess it makes sense that she's a fan of The Flash then. She's read every comic and seen every episode of any TV show that has anything to do with her favourite speedster. Most people say she's obsessed.

But one night, something happens that throws her into a world of heroes, villains and a guide that only she can see and hear.

Her life is changed forever because of that one night.

(The Flash, Season 1)

Disclaimer:
I do not own any of the characters from The Flash or the show's plots. The rights for both belong to DC and CW.

This fanfiction will contain elements of the TV show's plot, but will not follow it very closely. I've kind of sped it all up anyway for the purposes of this story, so please be aware that things may seem rushed at times.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.5K 70
"I rush a lot of things, but I don't ever want this to be over." In which a lonely ER nurse falls in love with the fastest man alive. highest ranking...
5.6K 107 9
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ To believe what this story is about you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that...
88.4K 1.9K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
88K 2.8K 43
Just your everyday damsel in distress. Except she goes looking for it. At a young age Bethany Stone was abducted and a mad scientist by the name of D...