The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)

7K 320 28
By GoddessofJustice

The past two weeks I have been on and off the phone nonstop. I let the children stay with Miss.Natalie the past two weeks so Niko could spend time with them because I wasn't sure when he'd see them again. I told Miss.Natalie I was leaving because I need a fresh start somewhere away from Niko and Tasha. Every time I saw her or another woman he'd slept with while we were married it made the pain in my chest come back.

I sent my letter of resignation to the Miami heat over a week ago and Coach Adams wasn't happy but he wished me the best. I had packed everything the children and I needed. Now all I needed was my gun stash, which was back at the house I used to share with Niko. Damien would be here in an hour and from what I've learned about him over the past few days is that he was very punctual.

My cars were already on a truck to Manhattan and so was the furniture from the house. The only thing left that needed to be picked up was the clothes, me and the children.

I grabbed my bag and the keys to my 4Runner. I locked up the house and got in the car making my way back to the place I used to call home. I had a strange feeling that something would happen to make me upset but I needed my gun stash if I was going to be an Ally to Damien.

I pulled into the yard of my old home and knocked on the door.

"Liyah, what are you doing here?" Niko answered the door. Niko was shirtless and his pajama pants hung low on his waist. I looked at him with squinted eyes as I watched his swim with guilt. I could tell he was antsy from doing something he had no business or something I didn't approve of or something that would hurt my feelings.

"I need to get some thing's out of the basement." I pushed my way through the door and froze immediately. Tasha was sitting on the couch in her Pajamas eating an omelette as if she lived there. I noticed some of the furniture was different, some pieces I knew for a fact came from Tasha's home because I remembered them from the few times I had been to Tasha's to pick up Trevor for Niko.

"You moved her in here." It was meant to be a question but it came out as a statement. Did Niko have no remorse, no shame, no guilt? The pain came back in my chest and I took a deep breath. I came here for my guns not to see this.

"Liyah, I know this is hard for you but I've fallen in love with Tasha." Niko looked over at Tasha lovingly and I bit the inside of my lip suppressing the sob that wanted to escape me.

"That's nice." I cleared my throat and made my way into the basement. I grabbed the 2 short suitcases, the 1 long suitcase, and a duffle bag. I made my way back up the steps and towards the door.

"I'm moving to Manhattan." I dropped the bomb on Niko and his mouth dropped.

"But what about my children?" He asked dumbfounded.

"I'll figure out some arrangement after I get them settled. You can skype them until then."

"Aaliyah, you can't just take the kids they're mine too!"

"They weren't your children the nights you skipped out on their little league games and gymnastics performances to go fuck Tasha!" I shot back.

"I'll take you to court for them." He growled

"And you'd be wasting your money! My parents still have evidence on you to build a case and I will use it to keep my children." I growled back. His mouth snapped shut.

I walked out and put the cases and duffle into the trunk of the SUV and made my way to Miss.Natalie's to pick up my munchkins.

After I picked up my kids from Miss.Natalie, I made my way back to the Mansion I lived in, Damien was already parked in the yard.

"Come on munsters. Let's get in the limousine."

They didn't have to be told twice, they jumped out of my 4Runner and ran over to the limo to be greeted by Damien. I grabbed their booster seats and their book bags. Then I made my way to the limo too. I slipped in the limo securing the booster seats. Damien ushered my kids in then got in behind them.

"Mommy, Mr.Damien said he had a game room and theatre where we're going!" Kitai said excited.

"Lucky for you guys, now you have something to do other than getting on your sister's nerves when you're finished with your homework." I replied buckling them in. Damien chuckled.

"Bells is boring anyway."

"Hey! I am not!" Isabella whined.

"Yes you are. All you wanna do is play with your stupid dolls." Kitai grumbled

"You play with dolls too!" Isabella exclaimed.

"They're action figures!"

"Same thing! They look like dolls!"

"Hey! Hush! You two are not going to be bickering the entire ride to the airport and I mean it." I scolded them. They snapped their mouths shut but continued to glare at each other.

"They are smart for their age."

"I know. Tell me about it." I sighed.

"Are you ready to be my assassin or do you need to refresh your skills?" he asked

"I assure you, Mr.Arden, I need no refreshing. Just give me the names of who you want dead and have the money transferred into my account before I take whoever out. By the way how is my 4Runner getting to Manhattan?" I closed my eyes.

"Movers are linking it to the back of the moving truck."

I nodded notifying that I heard him.

"Wake me when we get to the airport."

"Okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane ride was exhausting, Kitai and Isabella wouldn't remain seated and Damien was encouraging them. We were now pulling into a 12 bedroom Mansion with a 12 car garage.

"Wow! Mommy, this house is even bigger than ours." Isabella said in awe.

I on the other hand was not impressed. I knew how drug dealers lived, hell my drug money was the only reason we got to live as lavishly as we did. We got out of the limo and made our way into the Mansion. Kitai and Isabella took off down the hall.

"No running inside!!!" I yelled.

"I haven't hired any butlers or nannies yet, because I assume you would like a choice in who watches your children. "

"When do we tie the knot?" I asked looking around.

"As soon as possible, I made an appointment with the court for next friday. That gives us a week to get to know each other just incase they think we're faking this marriage."

"So will we be staying under the same roof or will you be staying in another mansion somewhere?"

"I will be under this roof for your protection. You children will be placed in a private school. You will be with me most days."

"No to that last part. If it doesn't pertain Mafia business then I will be modeling and helping injured athletes."

"Let me explain something to you, Aaliyah, I am Don, I am your boss now. If I tell you that you will be with me most days then thats exactly where you will be. I assure you what I say goes, if you want to live by your own will then I suggest you make your way back to Florida and I will find another woman who would fit this job perfectly."

I was about to cuss him out but I decided against it. Instead I smiled and nodded my head. I planned to make his life a living hell.

"Show me my room."

"Second floor will be your floor along with your children, the third floor is mine, the first floor of course are guest bedrooms, the kitchen, and the family room. There will be a game room on your floor for Isabella and Kitai, and there will be a Theatre on my floor. One of the rooms on the first floor can be turned into whatever you like, maybe an office, or a library. Tomorrow I will take you to meet everyone I work closely within the Mafia including my parents, who will be watching Isabella and Kitai."

"Alright." I turned walking up the stairs and I could practically feel his eyes on me. I gave him a brief backward glance only to catch him looking at the backside of me lustfully. I rolled my eyes and turned my head back in the direction I was going.

He was just like every other man that had done me wrong. He wanted the luxuries I could offer, he wanted me for his image and for my skills. I'm sure he wanted to have my body too but I wouldn't allow that ever.

But today I make this promise, If Damien screwed me over I would make sure he'd regret it for the rest of his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 29 15
"Could you be mine forever, this time?" Alessio says as he hold me and looks down at me and with love in his eyes "Yes my love" that day I knew that...
131K 3.8K 43
#1st place in The Dreamcatcher Awards(Romance) Alexandria Winters is the heiress of multi-billion dollar empire, BW Empire. She's not been home in 8...
65.9K 3K 49
In the bustling heart of the city, Aaliyah Winston's life is a whirlwind of bright lights and endless possibilities. But when she crosses paths with...