BOYXBOY (ONE-SHOTS)

By LowkeyILoveYaoi

These story's are just One Shots. Request are always open. If you would like a second part to one just ask... More

My BestFriend
My Bestfriend Part 2
Experiment
Childhood Friends
Broken Eyes
Broken Eyes 2
Broken Eyes 3
Confusion
IDFC
IDFC 2
NOT AN UPDATE A/N
UPDATE

Omega and Alpha story

21.3K 242 237
By LowkeyILoveYaoi

Alan: Omega, brown eyes, orange-ish hair, 5'3

Mathew: Alpha, brown eyes, black-ish hair, 6'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alans point of view

Clinging to my sheet I pant, out of breath and sweat pouring from my body.

"Please stop it" I whimper looking at my uncle

"It's going to be okay" he softly speaks to me brushing my hair back

He pulls out a needle with a liquid in it and puts it in my leg injecting the fluid. I watch him get up from the side of the bed and hand me a glass.

"It's gonna take a while to kick in, I'll be in the living room call my name if you need anything" he speaks

He turns from me to go downstairs and I instantly grab him.

"Help! Please I need it" I beg him with lust in my eyes

"You're not speaking that's the heat" he pushes my hand off of him and walks away closing the door behind him

"Please" I whimper

I lay on my back turning my head to look at the door, trying to remove all the thoughts of my craving desires in my mind. I am an Omega, my mom refused to raise an Omega son so she gave me to my uncle, She is an Omega herself but she wanted a proud Alpha like my dad. A couple of my freinds are Omegas, Bettas and one is a Alpha. His name is Mathew, he is very calm and collective, he knows how to handle the hormones of any Omega in heat. Which is very hard to do. Well he had to learn how to because of growing up with a house full of them.

I don't really talk to him much, because of his whole Alpha roll. Plus he already has a girlfriend right now who is an Alpha, and If I, an Omega, was to talk to him a lot everyone would think he was cheating. He's not a bad guy, I'm just waiting for the say he finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him. I know this because I saw her kiss some guy and go to a love hotel. No one knows except for me.

I hear someone knock on the door and my head perks up to smell the intoxicationg scent filling my nose. Mathew, I know his scent very well, but why is he here?

"Hey can I come in?" His voice speaks behind the door

"Yeah sure, but keep your distance okay?"

"Alright I gotchu" he opens the door his scent making my heart jump "you feeling okay?"

"Yeah" I pause and sit up looking at him, I tilt my head in confusion "what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" His scent is stronger this time making me weak and craving his demands

"Your scent seems a bit off"

"Oh this happens sometimes" he says trying to lie

"No this is different" I speak holding on to my sheets, getting light headed

I look up into his eyes and start to lose my breathing. Shaking I go to lean forward and slip falling forward. I close my eyes expecting an empact but hands catch me. Mathew pulls me up onto the bed when he puts his head between my neck and inhales deeply, me shuddering from his touch and smell. His canines come out and softly graze my sensitve spot causing me to grab onto the front of his shirt and moan out his name softly.

"This... this is bad" he groans into my neck

He starts kissing my neck when he finds my senstive spot he attacks it, his hands roaming my body, the heat slipping from his long fingers across my skin makes me ache for him more. He sucks and gently bites me not letting me go.

"Ma... Mathew" I whimper out pulling him out of his haze

"Shit, I'm sorry. I gotta go" he immediately gets up letting me go

I crave his touch, but I can't he has a girlfriend. It's probably just the heat, that's making him and I act lik this.

"Fuck" I yell

I push myself up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Walking into the bathroom I stop in the mirror running my fingers on my neck, planted right there on the side of my neck visible as day, lays a hickey.

Laughing a bit to myself "We have school tomorrow, and look at what you did"

*time skip (basically the shower scene, to lazy to write that part)*

I walk out of my bathroom, sweatpants and a tight top on, the towel still on my head. I go over to my bed and crawl on it, his scent still lingering on my sheets.

Closing my eyes I fall asleep.

Waking up to my alarm go off I hit the off button and roll over. Groaning I push myself up into a sitting position and rub my eyes. I see my pants on the floor, I always take off my pants in the middle of the night. I've done even since I was a little kid.

"I don't want to go to school" I speak laying back down

I hear my phone go off and check it.

~ Don't you dare thinking about skipping today lol I know you bud, come to school I gotta tell you something
               From: Ian

Tch, I put my phone down and look around my room, not searching for anything but to just buy me some time. Knowing it's not gonna help me I get up and walk over to my dresser, pulling my shirt off. I turn and grab a hoodie laying on my floor and slip on my jeans, I pull on some socks and slip on my vans. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Hey uncle can I stay home today?" I beg

"Nope you have to go" he smiles as he walks to me

"Uugghhh" I laugh a bit back

"Also hide that hickey I can smell him on you, even though you got a shower that mark gives off his smell. The Omegas wont smell it, the Bettas will only faintly smell it, but the Alphas will definitely smell it" he speaks a bit seriously to me

"Alright thanks, bye" I speak softly pulling up my hoodie a bit

I walk out of my house to meet my friend, we talk about random stuff as usual as we make our way to the school. Upon walking in I see Mathews girlfriend giggling with her friends, we make dead eye contact as I see her inhale. I get grabbed by a pair of familiar hands, and see it's Blake, my bestfriend.

"Hey why were you staring at Julie?" He questions me

"I'm not sure" I respond

We walk into our classroom and take our seats next to each other. He is an Omega but is already marked by his soulmate, they fit each other very well. No one will do anything or say anything bad to him because of his Alpha boyfriend, which may I add is one of the schools teacher. Nobody really cares about that, because it happens a lot.

"How are you and your man?" I ask him

I see a tint of pink run across his cheeks

"Good" he smiles

"That's good" I smile back looking over at him

"What's that?" He says point at my neck

Without thinking I smile "nothing"

"Ooo did you get yourself someone?" He says nudging me

As the bell rings everyone takes there sear in the classroom, someone takes roll call to make sure everyone is here, once the person is done we get about 30 minutes to do whatever it is we do and then class begins. I look over and see Mathew sitting in his seat.  He makes eye contact and looks away, I get up and make my way over to him.

"Hey um about yesterday..." I whisper

"It's nothing, just go away"

"I just want to say something" my voice softly spoke

"Ew what is that omega doing around my boyfriend?" Snaps Julie

I stop as she has the whole class staring at me, I look up at Mathew wanting him to say something. He stands up and looks at me and her.

"I don't know he won't leave me alone. He's fucking weird" he walks over to Julie avoiding my eyes

My hurt breaks when I hear that, my eyes burn keeping the tears from falling out. Everyone starts to whisper and point at me.

"Mathew" my voice cracks making everyone laugh at me, the tears start to fall from my eyes streaming down my cheeks

I get up and run pushing past mathew

"Ew he touched him" Julie yelled

I keep running past lockers and classroom doors, down steps, till I bump into someone and fall to the ground, next to a wall. I curl next to it, knees in my chest, head between my hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" my voice begins to go soft as it cuts off on me as I curl up next to the wall

"Hey. Shhh, it's okay. What's wrong?" Blakes boyfriend aka the techer speaks to me

Mathews point of view

I look up and make eye contact with Alan. I immediately turn my gaze away from him. I look back down at my desk when Alan sits next to me.

"Hey um about yesterday..." he whispers

"It's nothing, just go away" I speak with my head down

"I just want to say something" his voice softer than usual

"Ew what is that omega doing around my boyfriend?" Snaps Julie

I freeze in my place, damnit. I can feel his eyes on my, I know he wants me to do something, say something but I can't. I end up standing and looking at him then over at Julie.

"I don't know he won't leave me alone. He's fucking weird" I say walking over to Julie avoiding his eyes

I know that will hurt him, I know it that's why I can't look at him. I can't see his face. I won't look at him, because I know that will break me. I'll the pain filled face. I can hear people whispering about him

~ "ew look at him"
~"he is so weird"

They point and some laugh. My blood boils as I try to stay in my spot.

"Mathew" his voice cracks.

Making everyone laugh at him, I can hear him crying. The soft pitter patter of his tears that fall on the ground.

I hear him get up and run, pushing me out of his way. I felt him shaking. I'm fucking pathetic.

"Ew he touched him" Julie yelled

I stand there wanting to go after him. My feet glued to the floor. I look up and watch as his bestfriend gets up and walks over to me. Slapping me, I stand there frozen, my cheek stinging from the impact.

"You're fucking pathetic. Oh what? can't ruin your image so you gotta ruin others? You doesn't deserve him" he spits out at me

"I... I just" I whisper out

"No. You just had to break his heart to keep your fucking image together. You... you just... don't understand him" he says walking

He stops next to me still looking forward

"None of you Alphas understand" he whispers to me and runs after Alan

His words bounce around in my head. He is right, none of us really know what goes on with Omegas. The Alphas go places, they get good jobs, and go to do wonderful things. As Omegas don't. Julie puts her hands on me and I slap them away.

"Just... don't touch me. Don't. You're not my girlfriend anymore" I look at her

I put my hands in my pockets and turn around walking out of the room with my head down. I'm fucking stupid. Why? Why didn't I stand up for him? I walk down the hall hearing the echos of Alans tears, I walk to the sound of the soft tears hitting the ground. I hide behind a wall and listen to Alans and Blakes conversation.

"I don't know what I did wrong. What did I do?" Alans voice cracked and soft my heart stings at the sound

"Nothing, it's his fault. He doesn't deserve you, okay?"

"I guess"

I push myself from the wall and slam my fist into the wall breaking a piece off of it. I can feel my canines comeing out without my permission. I'm pissed. I run from the scene to calm down. No, you're not gonna cry. You're fine, with not being there for hi... I stop in the stairway and grab a fist full of my hair leaning my head back blocking the tears. I push muself I run to Alans scent and watch him.

I walk so he can see me, he gets up and starts to walk away from me.

"Please" I speak weakly

I follow him out of the stairway and into the main hall. I watch him leave me. He has some sort of phase on me. My mind goes blur as all I see and think of is him. Images of me and him together pass through my head in a flash.

"PLEASE!" I yell

"Goodbye Mathew"

"No, please." I speak out to him "Please don't leave me please. I need you. I need you so much it hurts" I watch as he turns his head slightly to look at me.

"You should have thought of that before you said that" he turns his head around but doesn't move

"I'm sorry! Okay!" I hear people in the hall "You see that hickey on you, that's from me! That shows everyone you're mine" I yell so everyone can hear

I walk over to Alan, I stand behind him and touch the back of his neck making him shudder. I wanted to bite him and make him mine. I grab him and push him up agaisnt the wall.

"You're mine" I whisper taking his lips in with mine

I hear the gasp of many people, and feel Alans hands pushing me away.

"Stop people can see" he says looking down

"Fuck them" I lift his head again and kiss him again

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Just a quick oneshot for all you beautiful people who take the time to read them ❤ I'm still working on some major ones but thought I'd put this one out, because I did promise one soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.3K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
705K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC