blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

By lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... More

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//separation\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//no\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//groceries\\
//reunion pt.1\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//emergency\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//epilogue\\
//new book!\\

//dark\\

2.8K 93 22
By lovelyjm-

Your POV
hoseok pulled into the driveway and you rushed into the house.

while in the car you all decided to place a camera right at the top of the stairs, out
of sight of course.

this way you can catch anything and everything that happens.

you hobbled up the stairs and placed the camera in position.

"it's set up!", you yelled and hit the record button.

"what's set up?", jimin asked coming up the stairs.

"oh.. just the. um.. the air con! lia was feeling warm so i set up the air conditioner. yeah.", you laughed nervously.

"okay?", he left to his room.

you took in a sharp breath as you almost got caught.

you hobbled back down the stairs and went into your room to change into some pj's.

you threw on jungkook's sweatshirt and some nike shorts.

you were just lying on your bed when jungkook walked in looking like he was about to go out.

"where you going kook?", you asked confused.

"i thought we had a date tonight?", he replied.

"shit. i forgot. can we have a home movie date instead?", you asked feeling guilty.

"sure. as long as i spend my night with you i'm satisfied.", he smiled showing cute bunny teeth.

"ill set up the projector out in the backyard.", you got up, but he stopped you.

"you get snacks and movies. leave the heavy work to the one not carrying a baby.", he laughed.

"whatever.", you lightly hit his shoulder and went to the kitchen to grab snacks.

"and where exactly are you going with all that?", jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"no where.", you smiled innocently.

"mhmm. tell jungkook i said hi, and make sure you two are done before 11:30. we have stuff to do.", he walked out.

'how did he know?', you wondered but shrugged it off and went to grab some movies.

you took lilo & stitch, mean girls, divergent, and finding nemo since watching scary movies wasn't good for the baby.

"ready kook?", you walked out to the backyard but stopped in your tracks once you laid eyes on the scene.

he put a blowup mattress out in front of the projector and piled it with pillows and blankets and he even set up little lanterns. he did this all in the time it took you to grab movies and some food.

"impressed? i know. i'm too good.", he brushed his shoulder.

"sure..", you handed him the movies and sat down.

"first up, lilo & stitch. i know stitch is your favorite character ever, so why not watch it first?", he sat next to you.

"yes! how'd you know i love stitch?", you wondered.

"(y/n).. it's been almost 2 years, you underestimate me.", he shook his head as the movie started.

~~~~~

you and jungkook were right at the end of divergent. his arm was wrapped around you and you laid your head on his chest.

"sorry to interrupt, but i'm going to have to take (y/n) away.", lia poked her head out the back door.

"jesus, you scared me!", you clutched your chest.

"sorry. now hurry, we're waiting on you!", she left.

"i guess we'll continue this date later.", jungkook said as he helped you up.

"sounds like a plan, i'll be back in a few.", you got up on your toes and kissed his cheek before you left, leaving him a blushing mess.

"finally.", chae said once you walked into the living room.

"sorry! i just lost track of time.", you said.

"sureee.", lia smirked.

"let's just get going. we can talk about this on the way!", chae dragged you, lia, and gem out the door.

~~~~~

all four of you were sitting against a tree in the park waiting for the clock to strike 11:45.

"i'm tired.", lia yawned.

"we can't sleep now! only a minute left, just hold out a little longer.", chae shook lia's shoulders.

"but sleep is calling my name.", lia whined.

"3. 2. 1. done! let's head back.", gem helped you up.

"that was quick.. maybe we should go to a cafe or something.", lia stood.

"i thought sleep was calling your name.", chae laughed.

"it still is!", lia defended but broke out in laughter seconds later.

"let's just head home. i'll take you all out to lunch or something tomorrow, my back is killing me right about now.", you heaved a sigh.

"that's fine. can't have little mini struggling in there!", chae linked her arm with yours.

"to my bed!", lia sprinted off.

"i'll go after her.", gem chuckled and ran after lia.

"hey gem!", you called after her.

she stopped and turned in your direction.

"welcome to the clique.", you smiled.

she smiled widely back and turned back to running after lia.

"is that our group's name now? clique?", chae laughed at your sudden naming skills.

"why not?", you giggled.

"clique.. i think it'll grow on me.", she smiled as you two continued walking home.

~~~~~

Jungkook's POV
   it was 11:44 and all of us guys were in the living room playing on the xbox.

a little while before, all of the guys that were in on the plan met up to talk about how we were going to do this.

we made up a signal, i'd cough once it was time. everyone would leave except
for me and taehyung and from there the plan would carry out like (y/n) planned.

11:45 on the dot.

i looked up and let out a small cough which everyone acknowledged.

one by one they exited and left an excuse so nothing seemed too suspicious.

right as the last person, hobi hyung, left the room, jimin's phone dinged signaling gem's text went through.

"who's that?", tae asked still focused on the game.

"don't know. check for me kook-ah.", he didn't look away from the screen.

"some unknown number sent you an audio message.", i said trying to sound confused.

"play it.", tae said pausing the game.

'so jisoo, you know i meant to call you after we met. i just couldn't find the piece of paper you gave me that day. it's a shame a pretty girl like you is taken by jimin.'

'i never said i was committed to him.'

'i use him. money, sex, attention, you name it. he's not the type of guy i'd fall for. but you on the other hand.'

jimin's face grew pale as the audio continued playing.

"stop the message. now.", jimin shot up.

"hyung.. we're sorry.", i patted his back.

"where is she? jisoo.", he asked.

"she's in your room.", taehyung replied.

jimin nodded and walked up to his room silently and slammed the door behind him.

"the girls should be back any second. i'm gonna go check if the camera is recording.", i whispered and tiptoed up the stairs.

i immediately saw a small red light and gave the camera a thumbs up before heading back downstairs.

tae and the girls were talking in the kitchen. funny, i didn't even hear them come in.

"i see everything went ok.", (y/n) came up to me and leaned on my arm since she was too short to reach my shoulder.

"sure did. we even got him to slam the door.", i smiled triumphantly.

~~~~~

eventually gem and lia headed to bed, leaving me with chae, taehyung hyung, and (y/n). 

it was getting late so we decided just to hang out in the living room until someone fell asleep.

we all were carrying on a conversation when we heard yelling come from upstairs.

" *muffled yells* CHEATING! *more muffled yells* "

"FUCK OFF! *incoherent screams*"

we heard a door slam and another slam quickly followed.

"i think someone should go up there..", tae said.

"i will.", (y/n) got up.

"i'll come too.", i stood.

"no. it's fine, i can handle this.", she nodded and hobbled up the stairs.

"well, i'm gonna hit the bed before this gets any worse.", chae got up and tae followed.

"i'll see you guys in the morning.", i said after them.

i guess i'll wait for (y/n), she won't be too long.

Your POV
   you creeped up towards jimin's door and knocked softly.

"what?", you heard jimin's voice on the other side.

"it's (y/n).."

"oh. come in.", he replied.

you walked in and everything was everywhere. there were clothes in every corner of the room and what looked like to be jimin's phone was cracked on the ground.

"i heard about what happened.. i'm sorry.", you started.

"i don't want to talk about it.", he looked like he was holding back tears.

"you can cry jimin. it's normal.", you assured him and just as you finished the sentence he broke down.

you sat next to him on his bed and he leaned his head on your shoulder.

"why? why are you so nice to me when i did all of this shit to you. i fucked up your life.", he said tears still running down his face.

"what are you gonna do about jisoo?", you changed the subject.

"i can't break up with her, she needs me. i can fix her, she just needs more love.", he lifted his head.

"oh.", was all you said.

was he out of his mind?! after all that he just heard he's not going to leave jisoo?!

"is there something wrong?", he asked.

"no. nothing, i'm going to head to bed.", you stood and left the room as quickly as you could.

you shut the door behind you and as the door closed you were pinned against the back wall.

it was dark and your visibility was limited.

"i know you planned this.", you recognized jisoo's voice.

"what are you talking about?", you struggled to release yourself from her grip.

"don't play dumb with me, i know you tried to get jimin to leave me. but what you forgot was jimin's too attached to me. he loves me now.", she moved her hands to your neck and tightened her grip.

"let me go.", you kept fidgeting and gasping for air.

"oh i'll let you go.", she lifted you and pushed your already weakened body down the flight of stairs and you went tumbling.

you hit your abdomen multiple times but that's all you could remember, in a matter of seconds it went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 854 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
51.7K 1.8K 28
I fell in love with my bestfriend.
283K 13.7K 50
..... wherein a lad named jimin asks a favor from a girl because it's needed for him to not let go of the past. date started: december 13, 2015 date...
5.6K 271 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...