Lab Rats Bradam Fanfic

By Scrabis345

Adam, Bree and Chase are bionic superhumans and when Davenport takes there annual blood check he finds that C... More

Don't Cry
The Best Date Ever
AN
Jealous
AN
New Rooms

The talk

691 8 0
By Scrabis345

Bree's POV
"Chase?" Bree asked.
"Yes, Bree?" Chase replied.
"Why are you jealous of me an Adam?"
"I'm not.."
"Adam told me that you were."
"Well, I'm not!!"
"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH!!"
"FINE!! Do you wanna know the truth.. I am jealous of you!! I love you Bree. I hate Adam now. Even though you guys aren't siblings you guys have ALWAYS been the two that get all the attention."
"I love you too, Chase."
"SO YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ADAM??"
"Uhh, no. I mean I love you as a brother. I can't date my brother. I've had a crush on Chase ever since I was little. Now that we're not related, I thought maybe he'd like me back. And he does!"
"Oh." Chase mumbled.
"Ok... Well, I have to go now. Bye Chase!"
"Bye Bree"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...