π”žπ”­π”―π”¦π” π”¬π”±

By katsukinvidia

[COMPLETED - 170305] "tyler, you are simply empyrean, and i constantly thank god that i am the angel to attac... More

APRICOT
PLAYLIST
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
vingt-quatre
vingt-cinq
vingt-seize
vingt-sept
vingt-huit
vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
treinte-neuf
quarante

trente-cinq

1.3K 97 162
By katsukinvidia

FUCK THIS IS SO BAD I'M SORRY I JUST CAN'T WRITE THESE SCENES WELL.

🍦

the frantic look was apparent on the red heads face, whose head whipped over to the approaching boys. out of pure instict, for he could not comprehend the thought of his angel being harmed; his voice shouted out to the two boys who stood idly beside abigail, faces alert.

"hold him back." he ordered, something tugging at him as they hesitated. he could sense the fear from his lover who was trembling behind, body curled in on itself as those figures were so familiar to his eyes. "i said to fucking hold him back, what do you not understand?"

one person who was completely bewildered by this, was abigail, who ushered over to a shaking tyler, uttering sweet words to ease him. joshua simply stood in front, eyes burning into those of the tallest member.

"you might want to move out of the way, we don't want to get into any altercations." the tallest spoke to the red head, voice laced with hatred and an unearthly sense of evil. it wasn't that joshua was intimidated - he intimidated the average child in all honesty.

simply, he stood, his guard strong as the curly haired figure seemed to have anger plastered upon his features; something joshua never enjoyed experiencing. he did not flinch one those figures stood in what appeared to be a formation behind their 'leader'.

"what if i object?" he questioned, cocking his head. the figure before him simply laughed at the response, believing joshua was having no chance at testing him. but he was not aware of the crowd of men that stood nearby.

whilst the dispute was present, tyler's breathing continued to accelerate, his limbs softly held by abigail and her associates in case he were to fall, for he knew he was at risk with those bastards before him.

his mind was reeling; for he could not believe their grudge was still held. what made him more fearful was that joshua was at a loss for memory, completely unaware as to who these people were. he desperately wanted to lash out, unleashing his pent up anger.

but his father would scold him.

so instead his doe-eyes were cast upon the two boys who were closer than ever; joshua towering over the teen. tension was unbelieveable, joshua waiting for a movement upon his frame.

and it was chaos once action took place.

in an attempt to harm the red head, the curled teen threw his head foreheads, but reflexes were not on his side. the red head could sense the action, his timing almost impossible as he swiftly moved from the position in which he could be hit.

his hands were experts, grabbing wrists harshly. the shouts of protesting teens overpowered, but his grip did not seize. it didn't take much calling for the well trusted associates of the red head to jump into the picture - their strong fingers gripping the back of each teens shirts, pulling them away from the scene.

tyler almost cried out, believing pain was to be inflicted upon him. those hands that rubbed against his back soothed his frantic and rapid thoughts. the warm voice of abigail filled his ears as joshua continued to strain the wrists of the apposed bastard.

"tyler, breathe. it's okay - you won't get hurt, i won't let them." and with that the brunette nodded softly, his eyes covered in tears that slowly rolled down his burning face.

shouts could be heard from chapped lips of struggling teens, the pain apparent in their expressions. angered by their mere existence, joshua quickly pinned the curled boy to the ground, as he attempted to break free one too many times.

"well, we sure have an altercation here." the red head snorted, his shoe firmly atop the collapsing chest of the teen. he carefully leaned down to get a better look at the face, shock taking over as he noticed something.

he was odly similar to matt.

after that assumption, all hell broke loose. he simply looked over to a calmer tyler who was watching with worried eyes. quick deduction passing his red mind, within an instant he had the boy pinned to the wall of a nearby stall.

his hand was like a bolt, landing a harsh hit to the jaw, causing blood to spit from the mouth of his opponent. all his vision could comprehend was the images of the boy before him in unbelievable pain; as it was what he deserved.

his head moved with that of the curled teen, a seductive smirk upon his lips. he studied the eyes, reading the thoughts that roamed the mind, and with that he turned to the brunette. "i'm sorry, look away, angel."

but before the brunette could make any movement, the red head started landing a series of punches to the teen, using his reflex to dodge anything coming his way. once the man took a short break from his session, he was pushed backwards by the curled boy, their bodies falling to the ground as they had provoked another fight upon themselves.

at this point tyler was simply screaming for it to all end, but part of him wanted to join in. he simply wanted his revenge, so in order to achieve what he believed to be correct, he struggled free from abigails grip.

his steps were watched by the girl and her associates, disregarding the rather intense and brutal dispute going on between his love, he had become accustom to a couple collisions, but seemed to have it all under control as his foot was placed just under the jaw of the curled teen.

but in the brunettes case he was stood before joshua's workers who were holding onto the members who had lost hope. and tyler had no clue what provoked him to do it, he simply spat in the direction of one of the teens, his hand creating a loud sound as it clashed with the skin of the cheek.

"you deserved that one, fucker." he tutted as he wandered around whilst inspecting the boys that brought havoc into his life. he would occasionally either slap or hit one of the hopeless boys. "am i a fag?" he asked to one of the boys whom he had a recollection of a restless history with.

that boy simply shook his head, making the burning brunette throw his head back with laughter. he did not recognise the eyes of his lover staring at his, a boy beneath him groaning in pain as the grip upon his neck was almost unbearable.

"sorry, i still am. and i've still had my dick sucked more than yours, funny that?" he spat, tapping his palm against the cheek of the boy whom he had lowered himself to. smiling to himself he quickly threw his head forwards, hitting it harshly to the forehead of the trembling teen.

his eyes could not help but wander to the red head, a feeling burning inside as he noticed the slight cuts upon his face which were caused by dangerous acts. but he quickly disregarded them as he carefully moved the foot of the red head away from the boys chin, going forth to straddle the boy.

"what are you doing, princess?"

"shh, i'm thriving from the anticipation, daddy." tyler mumbled as he leaned down and allowed his mouth to roam the neck of the curled boy, surprised due to the fact joshua made to movement. he allowed his hand to travel upwards, gripping the neck in the same position that his mouth once was.

"you listened in language classes didn't you?" the curled boy nodded frantically, his breaths coming out in short pants. "listen to me when i say this." he mumbled, before pressing his lips upon the chin, letting them linger.

"se upp."

he allowed his voice to boom as he leaned down once more to press kisses to the sweating skin, his hand strong against the boys neck. it was absurd that he had the ability to take control of the situation, but he had been waiting for a hint of revenge.

he smiled seductively as he clambered off the boy, pulling joshua towards him, pressing their lips harshly together. the red head was quick to comply, wanting to replace the taste of devilish skin with his own lips. he was surprised at the groan that passed his own lips as tyler slightly bit down, the lower lip being pulled away as the brunette disconnected their lips.

but what was truly shocking was the fact tyler looked at his victim before turning, leaving joshua to pick up the pieces. in panic he turned to his associates, shouting orders. "fucking sort this out, i'll inform you all later."

his steps were speedy as he ran up to the brunette who was leaning against a stall, head in his hands as he struggled to gain knowledge upon what had just occured.

"tyler, please explain."

"i'm trying to figure it out myself, joshie. all i saw was red." the boy whispered, not flinching as joshua picked him up, pulling the pudgy thighs around his waist before seating himself on the grass.

"it's okay, baby. i'm sorry i didn't realise who they were." joshua replied, voice quivering. tyler simply shook his head, small wails passing. when they pulled away from their close embrace, the red head could see the tear tracks upon the boy's face.

"my-my father wo-would ne-nev-never want this." the boy cried out, not calming as the red head desperately attempted to bring him to solace. fear took over as he realised what the brunette implied.

he was loosing purity.

it was something joshua was fearing all this time, and for it to become reality was beyond threatening. no matter how much he insisted, he was completely aware of the vulnerability.

"i'm sorry, josh." the brunette sobbed, his tears staining the jacket of his lover who held onto him tightly.

"do not apologise, i told you before."

"you don't know what i'm apologising for."

🍦

5.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.8K 48
"You have an incredible voice." "Thanks, Red." /Trigger Warning\ ((SO MUCH FLUFF))
3.7M 95.8K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
22 0 18
Promt: by twentyonepetra (Petra1999) Josh Dun/Tyler JosephTyler Joseph Josh DunValentine's Day Tyler is in love with Josh ... Josh wants Tyler to be...
4.6K 339 37
Josh looked into my eyes then dipped his head down and kissed my forehead. "You're a broken angel, and I'm going to put you back together. I promise...