My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

Από dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... Περισσότερα

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 3

14.1K 633 278
Από dianexagnes

When Louis got the email from Gwen he was a bit disappointed when he read that she was still working on the surname matter. Nevertheless, he started filling the big forms that he received.

"Liaaam, there're so many," he whined. He had spent the last two hours trying to fill them in.

"It's just two of them," Liam chuckled.

"I think I need a break,"

"You took a 10-minutes break five minutes ago,"

There was a knock on the door and Louis rushed to open it.

"Hey, Ed,"

"Hello!" he entered to the dorm and sat on the chair that Louis was occupying before. Louis settled in the bed "What are you doing?"

"Louis's unsuccessfully trying to fill the papers,"

Ed took a look at the screen of Louis' laptop "These are some silly questions. Just make them up,"

"I can't just make them up, Ed,"

"Look. What do you do on your spare time?" He read a question.

"I don't know. Hang out with you?"

"Okay. I'll write down: reading," he started typing "studying, playing football and... playing music,"

"But those are nerdy hobbies," Louis complained.

"Mate, that is what you do on your spare time,"

"Oh! Shut up, Liam, I'm not a nerd," Liam laughed.

"It's not like you can say your hobbies are drinking beer and having sex on the beach, anyway," Ed replied, to which Louis huffed. "What's your favourite subject?" Ed read another question.

"Write down Economics!" Liam was enjoying this.

"I just took Economics once, and it was horrible!" Louis grumbled

"How many subjects are you currently taking?"

"6," Louis sighed

Liam made a ding noise "One right!" Louis threw a pillow at Liam. Ed laughed and typed.

They went along like this. Ed asking and typing. Louis answering what he could, and Liam and Ed making up what he couldn't. Thirty minutes later they were finished.

"I think you own me now, how about a late lunch?" said Ed swirling on the chair.

"Sounds fair,"

*****

A few days later he got the letter from his parents and he finished writing his. After he printed the forms and got a copy of everything, he went to hand over the papers.

Louis knocked the door and opened it when he heard Gwen letting him in

"Hi, Gwen," Louis sat down in one of the two chairs

"Hello, Louis. I was just about to write you an email," She said smiling

"Oh yeah? About what? Please don't tell me I've got another questionnaire to answer" He pleaded.

"Not at all," she laughed "It's actually great news. They let you change your name,"

"Did they?" Louis ginned.

"Yes. All of your papers must be filled in as York, tough. I'll get in contact with them to let them know the name you've chosen and they'll do the rest. Now, what's the name?"

"Tomlinson" Louis didn't try to hide his eagerness.

"Perfect," she wrote down the name on a Post-it. That didn't give Louis much confidence, but he let it go "When you get there you'll be enrolled as Louis William Tomlinson then," Louis cheeks were starting to hurt. Have it another person to say it made it sound so much more real.

"Thank you very much," He stood up and shook her hand a bit too enthusiastic. "Very, very much,"

She chuckled "You're welcome," Louis gave her a last smile and left.

Only to return ten seconds after.

"I'm sorry, I even forgot to give you this," He handed her the folder thick with papers.

"Oh, thanks, darling. I'll let you know if anything else is necessary. But you should be good now. As soon as your letter arrives, I'll let you know."

"Okay. Thank you, again," He was already at the door.

"Bye, Louis," She smiled

***

As soon as he received his acceptation letter together with a calendar filled with dates that were important, such as the first and last day of class, he bought the plane tickets. After that, he convinced Liam and Ed to go out for some pints. It wasn't very hard, since exams were over and they hadn't gone out in a while.

They had a great time, just the three of them. One or two girls showed interest in them, talking to them, being really flirty and laughing at everything they said, but the boys weren't looking for that tonight.

The nights that they would spend with any girl, they had to be careful. Mostly just making sure that the girls didn't recognize them, and that they didn't have a way of reaching them later. But that night it was just Louis and his two and only best friends. They decided that that was their own private going away party.

***

Before they realised, they were at the train station saying goodbye to Ed.

"Mate, I'm going to miss you," Ed said hugging Louis. "You too, Leeyum" He added Liam to the embrace.

Ed started fake sobbing. They laughed and let go.

"Don't have too much fun in America, yeah?"

"I won't, Ed." Louis smiled

"And you," he said, pointing to Liam "I'll see you next semester,"

Liam sighed "Whether you want me or not," he chuckled.

They hugged one last time and got on their train, Louis and Liam getting on the same one to London.

*

When they arrived two cars were waiting for them. One to drive Liam to Buckingham and the other to take Louis back to Berkshire.

"See you in a few weeks, Lou,"

"Probably until Aunt Helen's birthday,"

"Okay. See you then,"

"Bye, Liam," He hugged him quickly.

The driver opened the door for him "His royal highness," He said very formally.

"Thank you, Sir," well, he had to set his Royal mode on now.

*

At Berkshire he did what he usually did the summers. Read a lot; practice music; enjoy time with his sisters and the many pets they had; and have chats with his parents about family and such, his mom focusing mainly on gossips while his dad talked more about politics. He missed his family, and loved them very much.

He was in the music room when one of the twins, Daisy came running "Lou, Lou, do you want to see the dress I'll wear tomorrow at Helen's party?"

"Sure, love"

"It's in my room. Come." She held his hand and dragged him.

When they got to the room, he found his mom getting a dress out of a box with the help of a maid, and Phoebe eagerly trying to open another box.

"Lou, come and help me," Phoebe said.

He went to his sister's side and tried to help her "I think we should wait, love. We don't want to ruin what's inside," She pouted, but soon the maid was there to open it.

"Oh, look, is lovely" Jay breathed admiring it.

"Mum, can I try it on?" jumped Daisy.

"I want to try mine, too,"

"I'm sorry, girls. You'll have to wait until tomorrow," They pouted, but kept sticking the dresses to their bodies to see how they'd look. "Your suite is already in your dressing room," she told Louis.

"Thanks, mom,"

*

The next day they were all tidy and dressed ready to go to their father's older sister's party. It was weird that his dad, being the youngest of three siblings, was the first one to have a child; being Louis the oldest of the cousins, followed by Liam and then Georgie, Helen's daughter.

When they arrived, they congratulated Helen. After that they had to say hello to their grandmother. When the formalities were done Louis started looking for Liam.

He found him talking to Georgie beside a big fountain.

"Good afternoon, Her Royal Highness." he gave Georgie a bow "His Royal Highness" he now gave Liam one. "What a splendid weather we are having. The sun is out, the grass is so green. Great day for a party,"

They rolled their eyes and laughed "Stop it, Louis," Liam replied

"Hi Louis, is good to see you. How are you?" asked Georgie

"I'm good, thanks, dear,"

"Where are your sisters?"

"Probably looking for you," Louis answered

"Okay. I'll go find them," She said "Bye, guys,"

"See you around," replied Liam.

They spent the evening saying hi to important people. Taking a few pictures. Eating and catching up with what they had been up to the summer.

Then it was time to say goodbye and return to Royal Lodge.

*****

The rest of the summer went by really quickly. Louis intended to pack his things with time, and not leave it until the last minute, but he was Louis. It was Sunday, his plane left on Wednesday and he hadn't packed a single pair of jeans.

To Liam: how much do you love me? Me, your favourite cousin?

From Liam: What do you need, Lou? :)

To Liam: how about you come here tomorrow and help me pack my stuff? xxxxx

Liam took about ten minutes to reply.

From Liam: I'll be there by lunch :) xx

To Liam: Thanks! I'll have your favouritemade!

Liam arrived next day and had lunch with Louis' family. They'd always liked him. After that they chose Louis' most ordinary clothes and tried to pack them. When they saw they were doing a terrible job folding clothes they asked a maid for help. Liam stayed the next days at Louis' because he wanted to go with him to the airport to say goodbye to him.

*

When they were at the airport a few paps spotted them. His dad would deal with that later. Louis' mum wouldn't stop crying.

"Mum, it'll be only for six months. Less, actually, just four." He hugged her

"Just thinking that you'll be over there makes me miss you more," She smiled

"I'll miss you too Louis," "yeah, me too," his sisters began to complain

"Don't be silly. I'll be here before you know it,"

"Take care, son," his dad gave him a quick hug

"I will, dad,"

Liam hugged him hard "I can't believe you're leaving me,"

"You are going to get all whiny as well?" They laughed

"I will miss you,"

"I'll miss you too, Liam,"

He turned to face everybody and smiled.

"Goodbye. I love you all," they all answered "bye's" and "love you's". Then Louis turned around and walked towards the gate.

-----

(A/N)

A picture of Georgie on the side

Feedback is very welcomed :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...