Books ≤ K.S

By d3athbeds

≤ in which she writes letters for the cute boy in the library ≤ Kim Seokjin ≤ book 3 in the BTS series ≤ pro... More

playlist≤synopsis
first sight
second letter
third encounter
fourth letter; jin
five in total
six questions for her; jin
eight compliments; jin
nine letters in their bags.
ten smiles; jin
eleven passages
twelve scribbles; jin
thirteen doodles
fourteen sighs
fifteen pages
sixteen glances
seventeen scenarios
eighteen dreams of him
ninteen murmurs of her name; jin
twenty characters
twenty-one caresses
twenty-two smirks
twenty-three worries
twenty-four cheers
twenty-five dates in total
twenty-six days left
twenty-seven winks of sleep
twenty-eight treats
twenty-nine hours
thirty thousand or more in a crowd
BTS SERIES

seven thoughts

1.9K 78 9
By d3athbeds

Jin,

1. Why start this now? Because it was easier to do this rather than come face to face. It's easier on me.

2. Have you seen your ex-girlfriends? They're the epitome of good-looking and model material. You'd be a laughing-stock next to me.

3. I wasn't at the library the other day because I was convincing my parents that I was working my very best to keep my grades up, so I studied at home where they could see me - they don't believe I'm actually at the library when I'm there. We don't get along much, my parents and I.

4. My dreams for the future are to fly. But maybe I can never fly. Maybe I'm doomed to being on the bottom forever. I want to be happy.

5. The library is better than my bedroom. You're here for a starters.

6. Maybe soon.

(sorry for the depressing answers, I'm being truthful. goodbye cute boy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 103 11
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶..𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶..." A soulmate AU in which a girl who felt she was...
17.6K 1.2K 64
It was finally time for the earth to rid itself of the most toxic parasites to ever plague its soil: humans. Mara knew that whatever dawned upon the...
15.3K 896 16
"Why do you always call me pretty boy though you know my name?" "To remind you that you are pretty no matter what everyone says." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
211K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...