Anorexia Anonymous

By Powerless

September 1, 2012. My mum had me young. Really young. She wanted a barbie but she got a baby because she had... More

September 7.
September 20.
October 10.
October 30.
November 11.
November 13.
Novemeber 28.
December 15.
December 25.
January 20.
February 1.
February 25.
March 30.
April 10.
April 27.
May 18.
June 9.
June 11.
June 16.
June 20.
June 26.
July 2.

Anorexia Anonymous.

6.6K 204 14
By Powerless

September 1, 2012.

My mum had me young. Really young. She wanted a barbie but she got a baby because she had no idea how condoms worked and before she knew it she had put on 2 stone and everyone was calling her a whore, she was privately educated and played lacrosse, she was a ballet dancer, she had a lot going for her. She didn't get the daughter she wanted, I came out chubby and I stayed chubby, so she would show me her favorite doll, her name was Miranda and she was really skinny. " I wish you looked more like Miranda," she would say and every time she would introduce me in public I swear there was a hint of humiliation in her voice. My eating disorder started with my mum.

When I was in high school I barely ate. I lost ten pounds and everyone said I looked good so I kept going. The less to ate the prettier I got. But soon it become to much and I didn't look like Miranda, I looked like a living skeleton and the compliments stopped. My mom asked if I was eating but I didn't tell her until I was in the hospital hooked onto IVs that would make me fat again.

So here I am now, trying to get better. I guess I am. I've gained 15 pounds back. Yay. I just don't want to get fat again, I really don't.

- Anorexia Anonymous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.4K 48
Sapphire loves boxing, food and cats. Being a triplet with two brothers, she learned quickly how to stand up for herself and deal with boys. Hunter i...
250K 38.5K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
82.8K 181 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
107K 3.4K 20
Ellie had loved horses from the start. Her dad took her to a rodeo when she was 3. Her and her dad were best friends. They hunted every few days toge...