π‚π‹πŽπ€πŠπ„πƒ 𝐈𝐍 πŒπ˜π’π“οΏ½...

By Tirza_For_Fun

(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's... More

π‘π„π–π‘πˆπ“πˆππ†
𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 π˜π„π€π‘π’
𝟎𝟐. 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ π†π€πŒπ„π’ ππ„π†πˆπ
πŸŽπŸ‘. πƒπ€π˜ 𝟐 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ π†π€πŒπ„π’
πŸŽπŸ’. π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐔𝐏 π‚π‹πŽπ’π„
πŸŽπŸ“. πˆππ…πˆπ‘πŒπ€π‘π˜
πŸŽπŸ•. π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ π“πŽ π…π€πˆπ‘π˜ π“π€πˆπ‹
πŸŽπŸ–. 𝐇𝐄 πˆπ’ ππ€π‚πŠ?!
9. The End?
10. Not Your Time
11. I Am Back
12. I Love You

πŸŽπŸ”. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π€ππŽπ”π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓?

8.5K 140 67
By Tirza_For_Fun

Currently, Crocus was in complete chaos as there were seven dragons and a million mini-dragons.

Kina and you were fighting a big dragon, but maybe running for your lives was a better way to describe your current activities.

"If that thing catches us, we're done for it!" Kina yelled at you. "Keep running!" You yelled back as you arrived at a square.

But before the two of you could turn around, the dragon was in front of you. You looked at Kina and she nodded.

"Magic presence unlock!" You yelled and jumped, together with Kina, to attack the dragon.

The dragon raised his arm and slapped Kina out of the air in your direction and before you could react you were flying through the air, and not in a fun way might you add.

You opened your eyes and saw that the ground was getting closer, other than the ground getting closer you also noticed a certain blond-haired Dragon Slayer with a certain black-haired Dragon Slayer.

"Rogue!!" Kina yelled causing Rogue and Sting to look up, and spotted you and Kina's from the sky.

Shit! The ground is getting a little too close for my liking!

"Snow Dragon's Snow Mountain!" You yelled and created a giant mountain of snow just before you and Kina hit the ground and landed right in the snow mountain.

You landed with your butt in the snow while Kina landed with her upper body in the snow.

"Phew, that was a good landing." You sighed, while Sting helped you get out of the snow and then you tried getting Kina out of the snow.

"Maybe for you!" Kina yelled annoyed as her head stuck in the snow. "But your head isn't stuck in this damn snow!!" The girl continued as you were pulling at Kina's legs, but with that, only her boot came off.

"Oops, sorry Kina." You apologized while placing her boot down. "Need a little help?" Rogue asked and you nodded.

Both you and Rogue began pulling at Kina's legs and after a few minutes of pulling, Kina was freed from the snow.

"Thank you, Rogue." Kina thanked the male blushing. "Here's your boot, Kina." you coughed while giving Kina her boot back.

"Thanks...." Kina thanked you and put her boot back on. "And what were you thinking?!"

"What did I have to do then?" You asked putting my hand up in defense.

"Doing nothing and hoping someone would catch us? Or let us feel the straight of gravity and the impact of the ground?" You crossed your arms, making Kina huff.

Kina wanted to say something but was cut off by a dragon roaring right behind you the four of you. All of you turned around and were met with the sight of two dragons.

"You've got to be kidding me! I have enough of those giant reptiles destroying everything on their way!!" Kina yelled angrily.

"You two!" Kina yelled at the dragons. "Kina I don't think that is a good idea." You said.

"What do you want, little human girl?" The black dragon asked.

"Didn't your mother learn you any manners!?" Kina asked making you, Rogue and Sting face-palm.

The dragons laughed and Kina ran back to you

"(Y/N)-chan they're mean to me..." Kina sobbed and you rolled your eyes.

"Really Kina, that's what bothers you?" You asked but Kina didn't answer and hid behind you.

Then a dragon moved towards us, you got ready to fight, but Rogue and Sting stopped you.

"It's the best if we split up." Rogue said. "Two of us take one dragon and the other two take the other dragon." He added, and you and Kina nodded.

"I'm taking the black one with (Y/N)." Sting said and grabbed your wrist, pulling you close.

"Uh... o-okay." You said and Rogue and Kina nodded, both blushing.

----

You had been fighting the dragons for so long now causing everyone to be on edge.

"No matter what we do, they don't get a scratch!" Kina yelled. "It's like some magic is protecting them!"

"But who is strong enough to protect seven dragons at the same time!?" Sting asked.

You could think of one person who could, but that is impossible. HE is dead. You shook of the thought of HIM and concentrated on the magic coming from the dragons.

No! It's is HIS magic, but HE died years ago!

"What is wrong, (Y/N)?" Sting asked concerned. "Nothing important." You shook your head as one of the dragons raised his claw and went straight for Kina.

"KINA!!" You yelled and pushed her out of the way, causing the dragon to hit you instead.

"(Y/N)!!" Kina, Sting and Rogue yelled in shock and when you hit the ground everything was blurry, but you felt someone picking you up.

"(Y/N)!" It was Sting.

You felt something wet on your cheek and realized Sting was crying. Slowly you began feeling cold.

"I feel cold Sting..." You coughed up some black blood. "No don't die! Don't die on me!" Sting pleaded and you lifted your arm with your last strength and cupped one of his cheeks.

"It's okay Sting." You coughed up some more black blood. "I love you....." You mumbled.

"I love you too, (Y/N)...." Were the last words you heard when the world turned dark.

(Eu)Cliffhanger!

No, I'm kidding

Everything had turned black, but you could still feel that you were breathing. You opened your eyes and noticed it was a few seconds before your death.

"(Y/N)!" Sting yelled relieved and hugged you. "Okay, who else saw me die? Or was it just me?" You asked confused and Sting, Kina and Rogue all raised their hands.

"Can please never do something like that again!?" Sting asked, but before you could give a reply he kissed you.

You were shocked by the sudden action but quickly kissed him back.

The two of you broke your kiss when Rogue let out an awkward cough and you noticed he and Kina were blushing.

"Sorry, you had to witness that..." Sting apologized and you scratched the back of your neck.

----

"Why again do I have to wear this?" You sighed as you looked at your outfit in the mirror.

Your outfit was a black ball gown, a black feather collar, black heels, a silver knuckle ring, black earrings and black roses in my hair.

"Come on, (Y/N)." Lucy put her arm around your shoulder. "It's only once a year." Kina smiled while looking at her outfit.

Kina's outfit was a cute little white dress, white flats with crystals, silver earrings together with a ring and necklace and white roses in her hair.

"That's is easy for you to say, you all look beautiful, I look blegh..." You sighed. "Don't say that, (Y/N)-sama." Yukino shook her head. "You look wonderful."

"And I'm pretty sure Sting will think the same." Levy teased. "S-shut up!" You said, a slight blush making its way onto your cheeks.

"But I don't look good in anything that isn't pants, jeans, shorts...." You trailed off.

"Don't say that, (Y/N)-san." Wendy shook her head. "Wendy is right, you probably look the most beautiful out of us." Erza hummed in agreement.

"Fine, we can go." You said, hating all the attention and compliments you were getting from the other girls.

----

When you and the other girls arrived at the door of the ballroom, the guards told you to wait.

"Why do I have to wait?" You asked one of the guards. "Orders from the king." Was all the guard said.

Then doors opened and everybody was looking at you.

"And as our special guest!" A guard said. "Your Majesty (Y/N) (L/N)! The Queen of Shadows!"

You mentally face-palmed, wishing they hadn't

I never thought they would find out, that I am a real queen....

As you walked over the black carpet, everybody bowed at you and you awkwardly smiled. And when you arrived at the end of the carpet, you quickly rushed over to Fairy Tail.

All the Fairy Tail members were staring at you, except for Master Mavis and Master, because they knew about your title.

"What?" You asked. "You're a real queen!?" Gray asked. "I thought it was just a nickname."

"It wasn't, but many people began using it as a nickname." You explained.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Erza asked. "I don't like to talk about my past, especially this part of my past." You answered and they all nodded in understanding.

"Now it's time to enjoy this party like Fairy Tail does!" Kina yelled and everyone went their own way.

Mimi, Kina and you walked over to Gajeel and Lily.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan." Gajeel greeted you by ruffling your hair. "Hello Gajeel-san. And could you stop ruffling my hair every time you see me?" You shot the male an annoyed look.

"I don't know, can I?" The male laughed and smiled at how Lily and Mimi were dancing together with the other exceeds.

Then some of the Sabertooth members came walking towards you.

"So you're really a queen, (Y/N)?" Orga asked. "Yes, I am, but please stop asking about that." You said.

"So about our bet, Kina, (Y/N)." Orga said and you and Kina both looked at him.

"Don't ask me, I didn't make that bet." You shook your head. "And I don't care if you join Fairy Tail or stay in Sabertooth.

"But (Y/N)...." Kina began.

"Look Kina, you made that bet, and you know what I say about a bet/promise like that." You looked at your friend.

"Yes, a God Slayer keeps their word." Kina nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.1K 58
(Y/N) (L/N) was once Laxus Dreyar's girlfriend, but after he was expelled from Fairy Tail, the two wizards went on a break from each other. During th...
81K 2.5K 152
Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two years, living in a small house in the woo...
283K 4.8K 32
{[DISCONTINUED]} Y/N is the 1st Wizard Saint known as the 'Fairy Goddess' because she is very beautiful like a Fairy and very powerful like a Goddess...
136K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...