The last four years. (A Nick...

By InfiniteRealityx

Sara Alexander has the perfect life. That is until she loses four years of it. What will happen now? Now when... More

One - Waking up
Two - I don't remember
Three - Answers
Four - Face it, You're famous.
Five - Unanswerable questions
Six - Meet your friends...
Seven - Memories and Pain
Eight - I can't do this
Nine - Picture me screaming
Ten - Save me
Eleven - Some things are better left buried.
Twelve - Heated embrace
Thirteen - A quick run to the store
Fourteen - New Knowledge
Fifteen - Date (part one)
Sixteen - Date (part two)
Seventeen - Confessions & Pillow Fights
Eighteen - Corey ♥
Twenty - Oh brother...
Twenty One - The mushy stuff
Twenty two - Studio
Twenty Three - Publicity
Twenty Four - Crumble.
Twenty Five - Coffee shop tears
Twenty Six - Really?
Twenty Seven - Processing Info
Twenty Eight - I'm sorry
Twenty Nine - Everything.
Chapter Thirty - I love you.
Chapter Thirty One - Could we?
Chapter Thirty Two - Rain. (THE END) ♥

Nineteen - Dance with me

1.8K 41 4
By InfiniteRealityx

We all pile into seperate cars. 

Lea, Darren, Chris, Chord, Kevin, and I in ours. We peel out of the parking lot and head toward our apartment. 

Chord is sitting on my right, Kevin to my left. Behind us, Lea, Darren, and Chris are in a heated discussion about the next episode. I look at the two guys beside me and they cock their heads questioningly. 

"Yeah?" Chord asks, chuckling. 

I shake my head. "Nothing, I was just wandering if I knew you guys very well before... you know." 

Kevin pats my hand and they both look sad for a moment. 

Kevin nods, "Yes, you knew us well, just as we knew you well. You were close with the whole cast," He gets a far away look in his eye and then looks down. "Corey loved you." 

I cast my eyes down. "Ryan told me we were friends." I sigh and fold my arms, feeling somewhat like a small child, but not caring. "It's really not fair that I don't remember him. It doesn't feel right." 

Chord takes my hand. "You know what? This is a blessing in disguise really. I mean, when you and Nick got into that accident we were all devistated. You were both in the hospital, and when Nick got out and you didn't..." He takes a breath. "We really... didn't know what to do. I mean it had been only 2 weeks since Corey had died. If something happened to you too-"

He sounds a bit choked up and I put my arms around him. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the pain that must have cost all of you." 

He chuckles through the tears that he quickly wipes off his face. 

Kevin takes my hand and kisses it. "Hey, it's not your fault."

I smile and am about to talk when the driver speaks up. 

"We're here."

~*~

We get into the apartment, Chord and Kevin deciding to stay in the car and all four of us quickly get ready. 

I call Nick and he said he'd meet us at the club. I'm confused as to how he'll know which club were at but Lea assures me we've been to it before, it's a regular place for us. 

As soon as we're done getting ready we quickly go out to the car and shuffle in. 

I sit between Chord and Kevin again and we continously laugh at Chord's outrageous jokes. 

When we get to the club I gawk slightly. It's huge. The club itself is at least 3 stories high, neon purple and green flashes grazing the building, lighting it in in a way that makes me smile. 

We get out of the car and walk up to the huge doors. A four square rope fence scales the door, with four burly security guards standing in front of it on all sides. Two huge lines on either side of the ropes. I follow our party of about fifteen people to the middle and the guards immediately step aside, letting us through. I hear several shouts, and whistles. People calling our names. 

I follow everyone's lead as they ignore it and we step inside the huge club. 

If I thought the outside was glamorous...

Huge disco balls line the ceiling, neon lighting shooting from every angle in the room. I glance at everyone in my party and they seem to be perfectly at ease with the beautiful room. I gawk as my eyes roam to the huge DJ booth above everyone. In a glass window, a afro wearing black man stand behind a huge booth, I hear his voice all around us as the music pumps faster and bodies grind to the beat.

"Yo, everyone look out! We got The Mob in the house!"

I look around for this "Mob" and I hear laughter, I turn and my party is starring at me, and Lea comes to stand next to me, "We're The Mob. It's this stupid nickname Father Chocolate gave us."

I give her a weird look and she bursts out laughing. "Oh my god, the DJ. That's what he calls himself. I know, right?" 

I grin and look up towards "Father Chocolate" shaking my head as he starts another round of beats. 

Lea pulls on my arm and we all head towards their huge bar. We all order, and I realize there's about ten bartenders behind the bar. 

I keep forgetting this is California. Everything is going to be ten times more... well just that. Ten times more. 

As I'm sipping my X Mary, that being what they call Bloody Mary's here apparently, I feel hands drape themselves over my eyes. I shriek and a voice whispers in my ear. 

"I would say guess who, but I think that's a little cliche."

I laugh and turn around to hug him. He pulls away first and kisses me, smiling as we come up for air. 

"Hi to you too." 

I chuckle, and my eyes widen as I get a look at him. He's wearing a black button down shirts with dark jeans and his curly hair is styled to perfection. He grins at my staring and pulls me towards him. I'm sitting on the stool still, in between his legs now. 

"You look absolutely beautiful tonight, baby." I'm wearing a light purple v-neck dress with black streaks throughout it. It was Lea's, but I think I'm going to steal it. 

I grin up at him. "I would say 'You're not to bad yourself' but I think that's a little cliche." 

He laughs and pulls me off the stool. "Let's dance."

I shake my head. "Oh no! NO, Nick! I can not dance, no." 

His grin never falters as he pulls me towards the floor. "Yes, yes, yes, my love." 

He pulls me into his arms and we start out slow, the people grinding and pumping their hands in the air around us. 

"Who said we can't dance slow?" 

I smile, and put my arms around his Neck. "Point well made." 

He puts his forehead against mine and his arms tighten themselves around my waist. 

We stay like that for a while, the fast pace of the club circling around us, but we take no notice. It's just us. 

I don't know how long we've been dancing before Chris comes up to us suddenly. 

"Hey, we've got a booth now if you guys want to come and sit for a bit." He says, smiling, clearly tipsy. I shake my head and lead Nick as we follow behind Chris. 

We walk into a huge room and there are several booths spread out throuhout it, and I do a double take. All of the booths are perfectly round. I mean, there's no slit for anyone to get through. I look on the outside and see little steps and I smile. That is possibly the coolest thing I've every seen. 

Everyone steps into the booth and we get our first round of Tequila shots with pink lemonade. They're really good and I've gone through about six of them before Nick takes the seventh out of my hand. 

"Woah there." He kisses my cheek and drinks my shot. 

What.

I glare at him, drunk. I am so drunk. 

He smiles at my expression, "Someone really should have warned you that you were a light weight." 

I shrug and reach for another one but before I can Lea grabs my hand. 

"We have been here for two hours and we haven't danced yet! Girl, come dance with us." 

I shake my head feebly, knowing it's no use against her. She grins and takes my hand and I don't. Shooting a look at Nick. 

We step out of the booth and go into the middle of the room, the music is still heavily playing and we can hear it loud and clear in here. Lea starts swaying dramatically and I giggle, copying her. Dianna sways against me, giggling as she stumbles and we hear the guys laugh. 

She shoots them a look. 

Dianna, Lea, Amber, Jenna, Melissa, and I dance until we nearly drop and I feel arms around my waist. 

"I'm kidnapping you." His mouth is at my ear and I smile. 

"I am so.. drunk." I whisper yell and  he laughs. 

"Yes you are." 

He pulls me and all of a sudden I'm in his arms, he's carrying me bridal style and I don't have any fight in me. "Where are we going? I don't want to leave yet. Lea-"

"Is going to get a ride with the rest of them, I'm taking you somewhere." 

I nod and lean my head against his shoulder. 

Darkness. 

~*~

I wake up and sit up, Nick is driving and he looks over at me. 

"Hello, beautiful."

I smile and sit up more, feeling more alert. I'm definitely not as drunk as I was anymore. 

"Where are we going? How long have I been out?"

"Only for about twenty minutes," He pulls into a parking lot and I grin. "We're here."

"Frankie's!" 

He laughs and we get out. We go into Frankie's and order what we ordered last time. 

We sit down at the same booth.

I chuckle. "I think this is becoming our tradition." 

He sighs, "It's always been our tradition." 

I look at  him and shrink back. "Oh." 

Nick nods, "Yeah, it's alright babe." 

I sigh, and look down. "No, it's not." 

He takes my hands. "Yes, it is." 

He looks me in the eyes, taking on a very serious expression suddenly. "I love you so much, Sara Janelle Alexander. I don't care if you don't remember when I fell in love with you. I don't care if you may not feel the same about me at the moment. I love you with my heart and sould and nothing will ever change that." 

I have tears in my eyes and I lean forward and kiss him with all I've got. 

"I love you too, so much." 

He smiles and bites his lip, "Seeing you dance out there like that tonight..." He trails off and stares at me with lust filled eyes. 

I stare back with wide eyes. 

We go home quickly. 

~*~

We're all fingers and clothes, as we move quickly to undress ourselves. 

The passion never leaving our bodies as I mouths connect over and over again. 

I look into his eyes as we become one for the first time that I can remember and he smiles down at me, intense love in his eyes. 

Love for me. 

I know at this moment, this heat-filled passionate moment, this man, this weirdly perfect man... 

Is my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900 105 21
Some people are meant to be in our lives forever, whereas some aren't​. Yet, they leave us with lots of memories! What if the person whom you haven't...
438 99 25
Sara is a 19-year-old girl full of personality who lives a boring and difficult life and clings to all her dreams as motivation for the future, but w...
34.7K 1.4K 25
Camille (Cami) Hughes had a picture perfect life. She had a mother, a father, and an older sister. Her family wasn't rich, but they certainly weren't...
203K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...