a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

26.

16 0 7
By coughcoughtaehyung

"i think there are people waiting for you, lily."

jimin gulps, backing away from the door.

"who is it?"

she asks as her feet lead her body to the door.

"oh. hi felic and nick."

"hello, ms. lily."

"why're you guys here?"

"we're here to supervise you during your trip."

everyone was now downstairs at the sound of a deep male's voice they rampaged down the stairs, curious. all watching lily talk to them like friends.

"how did you guys know i was going on a trip?"

"..."

"did you put surveillance cameras in my apartment?"

she says stern as ever. chills run down everyone spines because none of them have heard lily's "boss" voice. even lisa who's experienced it several times. it still gets her tingly from her friend's icy voice.

the men in black don't answer. instead, they stand there like they were about to bow before her and apologise. but they stay there because their boss was even more terrifying than the girl before them.

"i want those cameras out of my apartment by the time I come back. and your supervision is unneeded. leave."

she demands and everyone is slightly intimidated by her now.

"but–."

"leave."

she requests once again.

"y-yes ma'am."

"have a safe trip back."

she says, considerate of their well-being.

"thank you."

they bow until she shuts the door on them.

she spins around to find everyone staring in her direction, fascinated by her sudden change in attitude.

"what?"

they all notice that they've been staring for too long. flustered, they all go back and continue to do whatever it was they were doing before.

"you're fricken scary when you do that."

lisa says as they walk up the stairs together, lily behind lisa.

"you've seen me do it for over three years. you should be getting used to it by now."

"never in my life will I get used to serious-lily."

the rest of the night was spent quietly and peacefully. too exhausted from their two week drives around from home to home to be speaking. especially the hyungs who shouldn't be doing anymore because any more activity on them could be bad.

so they did absolutely nothing the next day. except when a pair of the maknae line would go grocery shopping for their meals. and to show their gratitude, taehyung who had thought of the idea of making breakfast in bed and both beautiful lunch and dinner.

but since he didn't know how to cook at all. he left it to jimin and jungkook who took the responsibility to cook the breakfast in bed. and lily to put it on the bowls nicely to make it look presentable.

for lunch, tae was thinking that jimin and lily could cook the meal they had made together last time.

squid inked spaghetti with crab meat and garlic bread for side.

and this meal they didn't have it in bed as it would pollute the air in their rooms for days. not in jungkook's favour as he has a sensitive nose. they all decided to think about dinner after they had finished their breakfast and brainstorm together.

and during that morning when lily and jungkook had gone grocery shopping for their plan and also to keep them alive for the rest of the week. when they finish with their purchases, lily stands away from the entrance and then blanks out.

wait what am I doing?

she says to herself as she completely forgot her existence. and jungkook wasn't there to stare at her concerning-ly and guide her. he was elsewhere doing his own shopping for clothes and other things. so she stupidly decides to wander around looking for things she already had or more stationary which would fit in with her other stationary.

...
(k.i.s.s)

walking in, she found the stationary way too colourful and extravagant for her taste. there was almost every colour in the world and most confusingly. no black, grey, white or any colour to her favouring.

scanning the store from the entrance for a brief moment. she soon walked out and made her way downtown continuing to look for more things. until she walked pass a dark looking alley and found something that caught her eye. more like someone.

"hey! miss!"

he notices that she noticed him and grabs her from the arm.

he smelt like alcohol and lily could scent it from a mile away. it wasn't her favourite smell, and then she noticed.

"you're the waiter from yesterday!"

"o-oh, yes. so, since we're acquainted. would you care to give me some money to go home?"

she was a hundred percent sure she shouldn't give him money. because then he might go off and buy another drink and attack someone in broad daylight or just waste her money on something useless.

"i'm sorry but i can't."

"w-what do you mean y-you can't?"

he says as he grips her wrists even tighter than before. and people walking by are starting to stare at the dirty male grabbing onto a helpless little girl.

and just in time, like in all clichèd mangas. the male who the heroin loves saves her in the nick of time. but lily wasn't suited as a heroin and she has no feeling for jungkook. yet.

"hey!"

he grabs her away from the boy who looked at least eighteen.

"what do you think you're doing?!"

"w-wait no. i need money. i need to go home."

he crawls out more from the alley, revealing his long legs, long body and facial features.

"come on noona. let's go."

they walk away from the drunko and at a certain point. lily's guilt takes up too much of her heart. so she rips jungkook's grip off of her arm and takes a few steps back.

"wait. we need to help him."

"what do you mean help him?! he's an alcoholic! and he could hurt you!"

"no. he's a waitress that kept my luggage safe yesterday, i owe him."

"lily, no."

"jungkook, yes. you can leave, but i'm going back to help him."

and she took off, leaving jungkook in conflict with his heart and brain.

"hey, sorry about that. come with me. i'll take you home."

"so–."

"lily!"

jungkook calls, jogging back to her.

"i'll help. you, not him."

lily furrows her eyebrows as she thinks through that. becasue if he's helping her, that means he's helping the stranger (?).

"ok? so where's your address?"

she hands over her phone and jungkook stares deeply into him. just in case the stranger took off with it.

"are you ok with a taxi?"

"whatever you guys feel comfortable with."

"taxi. i don't wanna spend any more time with this hobo."

the youngest out of the three says and it annoys lily to the bone.

"jungkook."

lily warns, sending ice down the misbehaving boy's spine. but he shrugs it off and sends glares at the stranger, pretending that it had no affect on him. jungkook huffs off and he starts walking with his hands in his pockets look arrogant. he steps towards the edge of the street. looking for taxis they could get a ride in.

"i'm so sorry. he's never rude."

she says and afterwards bows in jungkook's position.

"it's fine. i'm sorry for ruining your day. it's just that i was drinking last night and i was knocked out pretty hard... by a group of random people younger than me and then i woke up the next morning finding myself in this dump."

"why were you drinking in the first place?"

the taller boy averts his gaze from lily's eye contact and his pupils start darting around, looking for an excuse. indicating that he was a bit sensitive to the question which made lily flustered.

"o-oh. sorry. i wasn't thinking. it might've been a sensitive topic."

"yeah... i'm mingyu by the way. kim mingyu."

"i'm lily. uh– yeah. lily's just fine."

lily says as she didn't want to reveal her last name to the str– to mingyu yet.

"taxi's here."

jungkook alerts the two holding an already opened the door for himself and getting in, not forgetting the groceries they had bought earlier. while mingyu climbs in afterwards and just when lily is about to as well. jungkook tells her to sit up in the front to give the taxi driver the address. and of course, to keep her away from mingyu.

"jungkook, introduce yourself."

"jeon jungkook."

he says nonchalantly while looking out the window of his side.

"i'm kim mingyu. i appreciate the fact that you're helping me."

he laughs awkwardly.

"who says i was helping you? i'm helping her."

the taxi driver laughs.

"he's quite rebellious isn't he?"

jungkook's grip tightens around the door's armrest, annoyed at the driver's comment. but he doesn't say anything because it's disrespectful to yell at elders. even though he was yelling at mingyu who was at least three years older than he was.

"oh, no. he's not like this usually. he's just a bit moody i guess."

"ah... i see. love is it, young boy?"

"p-pardon?!"

the old man chuckles to himself, ignoring jungkook's half question and continued driving them closer to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 688 29
A collection of short stories about bts that I've written on my imagine account on Instagram. I'll update this whenever I make a new one, so pretty o...
8.8K 32 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
11.9K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...