𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓�...

By Tirza_For_Fun

(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's... More

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒. 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐔𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟓. 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝟎𝟔. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓?
𝟎𝟕. 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋
𝟎𝟖. 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊?!
9. The End?
10. Not Your Time
11. I Am Back
12. I Love You

𝟎𝟐. 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍

11.5K 223 204
By Tirza_For_Fun

"So let the Grand Magic Games begin!" Chapati cheered. "And now, the Grand Magic Games' opening game! Let's begin, 'Hidden'!"

"Hidden? What kind of game is that?" Romeo looked at you and Kina, hoping either of you could explain to him what the game was. "I have no idea, Romeo-kun." Kina shook her head.

"One person from each team will compete." Chapati began explaining. "I'll explain the rules of the game after all of the players are on the field."

You looked at Mimi and Carla, who both shrugged, also having no idea what was going to happen.

"The first person to step up is Quatro Cerberus's Yeager!" Chapati announced. "And from Mermaid Heel, Beth Vanderwood! From Raven Tail, Nalpudding!"

Nal.. pudding? What?

"Eve has been called out!" Chapati continued. "From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm! All eyes are on Sabertooth, and they go with the minstrel, who sings to the red moon! Rufus is here! From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia! From Fairy Tail A Team, Gray Fullbuster! From Fairy Tail B Team, Juvia Lockser!"

You facepalmed.

Of course, if Lyon goes, Gray goes too and if Gray goes, Juvia goes too...

"All of the participating players from the 8 teams are set! And now for the rules of the opening game, Hidden!" Chapati said.

"Participants for Hidden, come forward." Suddenly the creepy pumpkin of yesterday appeared at the arena and you shivered, not liking the pumpkin, not one bit.

"You can defeat any bad guy or monster, but you're scared of a pumpkin?" Kina chuckled amused and you gave her a glare in return.

"Shut up!" You whispered. "I'm just saying." Kina raised her hands in mock surrender, a teasing tone lacing her words.

"We're about ready to begin!" Chapati said. "But exactly what kind of competition is Hidden?"

"Field open!" The pumpkin said and a whole town appeared in the arena.

"It's huge! But how much magic did they need for that?" You whispered to Kina. "I don't know, but maybe that is the thing Erza talked about." Kina said.

"We should keep our eyes open." Carla agreed and all of you nodded, ready to keep your eyes open for anything suspicious.

"Everyone, please enjoy what's happening in town via Lacrima Visions." Chapati said after the Lacrima Visions appeared. "The eight participants don't know what the others are doing. The rules of Hidden are simple. Each person is both hider and seeker!"

"What?" Mimi asked confused.

"Find each other in this town!" Chapati said. "You can use any kind of magic. Deliver one blow! It doesn't matter if you do any damage. The person who attacks gets one point."

"Now, I see." Mimi spoke up. "What do you see, Mimi?" Carla asked. "I think I know how the game goes. You have to look for the real people and you get a punishment or something if you hit a fake person."

"That sounds realistic." The white exceed nodded.

"These are copies of everyone." Chapati said. "If you accidentally attack a copy, you lose 1 point."

"Woah, you were right, Mimi!" Happy gasped.

"Now disappear in the silence!" Chapati said. "Like a black cat lurking in the night."

"Or like a (Y/N) at day, disappearing into the shadows." Kina teased, but you ignored her.

"Let Hidden begin!" Chapati cheered.

----

"Time is up!" Chapati said and the game stopped.

Unfortunately, Fairy Tail A Team got zero points and B Team got only one point.

"As expected Sabertooth took first place!" Chapati said excitedly and you rolled your eyes.

Then you noticed Sting looking at you from the corner of your eye, but you ignored him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of you noticing him.

"That Raven Tail team only attacked us." Mimi noted. "Yeah you're right, Mimi." Lily nodded. "Maybe because they are scared to lose from us." Happy said.

"I don't think so Happy." Mimi shook her head. "Why not?" The blue exceed asked. "I think they only attack us because their guild master is the son of our guild master." Your exceed explained and Happy nodded.

"And now we continue to the battle part!" Chapati said. "A member of each team will fight in a single match. This isn't a tournament. The 1st match of day 1! From Fairy Tail A Team, Lucy Heartfillia! Versus Flare Corona from Raven Tail!

"What's wrong, First Master?" Romeo asked. "I'm wondering what Raven Tail's after..." "It's gotta be making us look like imbeciles!" Master yelled angrily.

Oh no! There is the creepy pumpkin again!

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, there is your friend!" Kina chirped and pointed at the pumpkin. "I hate you." You whispered and Kina let out a laugh, having fun teasing you about the pumpkin.

"And your other friend too." Kina pointed at the Sabertooth base, well to be more exact, she was pointing at Sting, who was still staring at you.

"Creep." You whispered and Kina chuckled, but then you noticed that Rogue was staring at the Fairy Tail base as well. But when you looked closer, you noticed he was staring at Kina and you tapped her shoulder.

"You're boyfriend is looking at you." You whispered teasingly in her ear. "S-shut up!" Kina hushed you while blushing.

"Oooh, someone got a crush, and on someone from Sabertooth." You teased. "I hate you!" Kina huffed. "I like you too." You chuckled

"Look the battle is gonna start!" Romeo spoke up and all of you looked back at the arena.

"Both of you, come forward!" The pumpkin spoke. "Since the entire arena will be your battlefield, only you two will be in here. Your time limit is thirty minutes. During that time, if you knock down your opponent, you win. Alright, let the 1st match begin!"

----

All the Fairy Tail members were partying like, well like always.

"(Y/N) do you know where Kina is?" Cana asked. "Hmm, I believe she said she went out for a walk." You answered, not exactly knowing where your friend was.

"Alone?" Cana asked confused. "It's fine, Cana. She is Kina." You assured your guild member. "You got a point." Cana nodded and continued drinking, and you continued your conversation with Erza, Mimi and Juvia.

Meanwhile, Kina was walking around the city, thinking of the day's events.

Stupid Raven Tail, stupid Sabertooth, stupid Orga! (Pretend the battle Orga vs Warcry never happened)

Kina's thoughts were interrupted by someone bumping into her.

"Can't you look where you're going!?" The green-haired girl asked annoyed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sunshine, you don't have to get mad at me." A familiar voice spoke up, making Kina look at the male.

"O-Orga!?" Kina asked surprised. "Yes, sunshine. But how are you?" Orga asked.

"Can you stop calling me that, I have a name, and I'm fine. How about you?" Kina huffed annoyed, never really having liked the nickname the male had given her.

"Fine. You wanna come and have a drinking game?" Orga asked, wanting to catch up with the girl.

"Yeah sure, but are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, you're Sabertooth and I'm Fairy Tail..." Kina mentioned between the two of them.

"Don't worry, you're with me!" Orga said. "Yeah, I will cherish those five extra seconds of my life." Kina joked.

"Aww, your comment almost hurt me. But Where is (Y/N)? I thought you two were always together?" Orga asked when he noticed Kina's partner wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I have no idea where she might be." Kina lied, as the two of them arrived at the bar.

"Sad, I wanted to fight her." Orga admitted. " You wouldn't even hold thirty minutes against her." Kina laughed, knowing you could beat him with just one flick of your fingers.

"Against who wouldn't Orga hold thirty minutes?"

Kina turned around, noticing the whole guild was looking at her.

I'm so screwed.

"An old friend of mine." Orga said. "Why is she here with you, Orga-kun?" It was the red exceed.

His name was Lector, right? Whatever.

"Oh, this little girl is Kina. She is my cousin, right Kina?" Orga introduced you to his guild members. "Yeah, and thanks for calling me little." Kina rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Well, we wanted to have a drinking game." Orga said.

"That's interesting. And I also don't have memories of you telling us about a cousin in Fairy Tail, Orga." It was that guy from Hidden.

"You are Kina McGrand from Fairy Tail, right?" The male asked. "Yes I am, and who are you?" Kina asked.

"I'm Rufus Lore." The male introduced himself and kissed Kina's hand.

"That's enough!" Orga yelled and picked Kina up and carried her away from Rufus.

"Someone is protecting." Sting chuckled.

"Are we gonna have that drinking contest or can I leave?" Kina asked. "No, we're gonna have a drinking contest." Orga said.

"Before you start." Sting spoke up. "Who were you talking about, that Orga wouldn't be able to battle for thirty minutes?"

"(Y/N), a very powerful wizard." Orga answered. "A Shadow God Slayer, probably one of the strongest, no scratch that, the strongest wizard I have ever met, and not to forget very beautiful."

"No hitting on my best friend!" Kina kicked Orga.

"I don't believe you, Orga-kun." Lector said. "Sting-kun is the strongest wizard." "Fro thinks so too." The green exceed agreed and Kina rolled her eyes.

"Can you tell more about (Y/N)?" Rogue asked interested. "Uh... Kina you?" Orga looked at his cousin.

"Hmmm, why?" Kina asked. "Just interested as a fellow Shadow wizard." Rogue said.

"(Y/N) is a mighty wizard, who you don't want to make angry. (Y/N)'s biological parents were Dragon Slayers. And Godparents were very powerful Gods. (Y/N)'s is also known as The Queen Of Shadows."

"Did you just say her parent were Dragon Slayers!?" Rogue asked. "Yes, why?" Kina nodded.

"Where is she!?" Sting asked. "I want to meet and fight (Y/N)!" Sting yelled and slammed his hand on the table. "Where is (Y/N)?!"

"I don't know, and even if I knew I wouldn't have told you anyway, not without (Y/N)'s permission." Kina lied, well about the part that she didn't know where you were.

"When was the last time you saw (Y/N) and where?!" Sting asked. "Hmmm." Kina thought about a good lie.

"That was 6 years ago, (Y/N) went on an S-Class mission, and after that, I never saw them again." The green-haired girl lied.

"W-what!?" Orag asked. "You didn't go with (Y/N) on a mission!?" "No, (Y/N) insisted on going alone, something about a killer and her biological parents and her Godparents." Kina shook her head, this was only half a lie.

Your parents, biologically and God's parents, had been murdered by a very powerful and dangerous dark guild, who wanted your powers.

"Enough sad memories about (Y/N), let's start drinking!" Orga yelled.

----

After the drinking contest between the two cousins, which Kina had won, the green-haired girl left the bar, mentally curing herself about what she had agreed to.

----

"See you tomorrow Orga!" Kina bid her goodbyes to her cousin. "Of course, but I want to make it more interesting." Orga said, stopping Kina from leaving.

"I'm listening." Kina said. "If Sabertooth wins the Grand Magic Games, the five strongest wizards of Fairy Tail have to join Sabertooth." Orga said.

"Oooooh!" The whole guild gasped.

"Name your five strongest wizards." Kina rolled her eyes. "You, Erza, Natsu, Gajeel and your partner." Orga named, shocking Kina.

"Why my partner?" Kina asked. "Your partner seems strong. I would rather have (Y/N), but you said you didn't know where they were. So your partner."

"Fine, but.." Kina began, but was cut off by the whole guild gasping, again.

"But If Fairy Tail, wins the five strongest wizards of Sabertooth have to join Fairy Tail." Kina said.

"I'm fine with that, name your 5 wizards." Orga nodded. "You, Rufus, Yukino, Rogue and Sting. Oh, and there exceeds of course."

"Deal." Orga smirked and the two cousins shook hands.

"Don't cry if you have to remove your guild mark." Kina said while walking away.

----

When Kina arrived at your inn, she saw you waiting for her.

"Where were you?" You asked your partner. You were just about to go to bed when Kina walked in.

"Just walking around town." Kina answered nervously and you immediately could tell she was lying.

"Whatever, go shower and go to bed, it's late." You yawned and crawled into bed. You were too tired to drag every single detail out of your friend about her evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.2K 20
{Completed} You are the water dragon slayer. The princess of a forgotten kingdom destroyed by Acnologia. But your also a member of fairy tail. After...
654 39 4
"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦. 𝖲𝖮 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭�...
136K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
653K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...