Love is War

By KanesCrazyChick

Gabrielle is the general manager of raw. She tries to keep peace, but The Shield mainly Dean Ambrose will do... More

Love is War
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

186 5 0
By KanesCrazyChick

Stephanie is going to fucking kill me! I'm going to get fired. Fuck! I can't believe them.

Gabrielle:"Stephanie, hey. Look, I know what I did was beyond wrong, but I am so sorry."

Stephanie:"It's okay. I'm not mad."

Gabrielle:"I know you probably want to fire me but- Wait what? You're not mad?"

Stephanie:"No, in fact I think it's great."

Gabrielle:"What? So, it's what?"

Stephanie:"You're good, keep up the good work."

She leaves.

What? At least now I can kill them.

Dean walks in and kisses me.

Dean:"I'm sorry. I didn't think they would do that, and it didn't mean that. I like you, a lot. Yes, I went along with the whole thing at first, but now I've started to f-"

I slap him.

Gabrielle:"You don't know me. You never had any feelings, you're just mad because they fucked up your plan! Just shut up."

Dean:"Can you give me another chance?"

Gabrielle:"I have things to do."

Dean:"Just let me show-"

Gabrielle:"Yeah sure, you're not going to just suddenly become so amazing person, you're a douche."

Dean:"I'm sorry."

I can see it in his eyes, that he is truly sorry, but I can't trust him.

Gabrielle:"I know, that's why we can't do this."

I kiss him.

Gabrielle:"I'm sorry, I want you, but I might get attached to you and I can't."

Dean:"I'm already getting attached, I can't stay away from you."

Gabrielle:"We can't do this. Your friends have an issue and I have this job."

Dean:"If you forgive me, we can and just not call it anything."

Gabrielle:"I don't hate you."

Dean:"That's a start."

He wraps his arms around me.

Gabrielle:"I have to do the show. Set everything up."

Dean:"I can stay in here?"

Gabrielle:"You'll distract me, and I'm not fucking you in my office."

Dean:"What about outside the office?"

Gabrielle:"Noo. Sit."

Dean:"Yes ma'am."

He pulls me on his lap.

Gabrielle:"Distracted. I'm distracted, now."

Dean:"Only for a few seconds."

He kisses me and grabs my hair roughly. He bites my lip, and I moan softly.

Gabrielle:"Stoop, I still have to resolve all of these issues with everyone."

Dean:"Tell them you're busy."

Gabrielle:"Have to do my job."

Dean starts kissing on my neck, and bites softly.

Dean:"Keep doing your work, I won't bother you too much."

I get up and go to my desk, he sits in the chair and I sit on his lap, and start setting up matches.

He continues biting my neck, and he slides his hand to my thighs.

Gabrielle:"Stop, someone could work in."

Dean:"Then they'll know that you are mine, and only I can please you."

Gabrielle:"Who said you can?"

He pulls me closer and whispers in my ear. I can feel his hot breath of my neck.

Dean:"Are you questioning me?"

I quickly rethink that statement.

Gabrielle:"No, sir."

Dean:"I think you were."

Gabrielle:"No, no. I didn't say anything."

He pulls me closer to his chest, and slides his hand to my panties. He brushes over my clit with his index finger.

Gabrielle:"Fuck."

He moves my panties to the side, and slides a finger in. I gasp at the feeling of him slowly fingering me, and grazes my clit with his thumb softly.

I moan softly and hear a knock on the door. He moves me on the seat and slides my panties down. I just roll my eyes.

Gabrielle:"Stay there, don't let them see you."

I open the door to the New Day, grreaat.

Kofi:"You're going to want to write this down."

I roll my eyes and sit down. They stand in front of the desk.

Gabrielle:"So, what seems to be the issue, boy-"

Big E:"You see we ha-"

Gabrielle:"Don't yell, please just talk regularly, and quick I don't have all day."

Dean pulls my legs closer, and kisses my thighs. I shift uneasily, and hope they don't notice.

Xavier:"We just wanted to ask when are we getting our tag team title shot. We have beat The Vaudevillians at least 3 times."

Dean starts to lick and suck on clit.

Gabrielle:"Yes, but so has- ahhh, uh..."

Gabrielle:"The Club, has beat them many times too. So, there will be as, ah, a #1 contenders match."

Kofi:"So, we will look forward to our title match."

They start leaving, and Xavier stays behind.

Xavier:"You look really pretty today. Love the red on you."

Gabrielle:"Thanks." I bit my lip. He is surprisingly hot for a nerdy guy.

He lifts my chin up and runs his fingers through my hair.

Xavier:"Wanna go out later? I'd love to take you out to dinner."

Dean slides a finger in, and flicks his tongue over my clit faster.

Gabrielle:"Ahh, I'll see you after, hmm, the match, okay?"

He winks at me and leaves. Once he closes the door, I moan out loudly.

Gabrielle:"Ah! Fuck!"

Dean:"You want him?"

Gabrielle:"Mmh, no!"

Dean:"You want to cum, baby?"

Gabrielle:"Shit! Please."

He pulls me closer and starts sucking my clit. He tongue fucks me fast, and I cum.

He licks me clean, and kiss me roughly.

Gabrielle:"Now let me do my work."

Dean:"Okay, I have a match anyway."

He kisses me and leaves. This is going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...