Just for love (Yuri Plisetsky...

By Miranydeottat

Getting put together with your enemy for partner skating has to be the worst that could happen. Wrong, fallin... More

Prologue
Russia and Tolerance
Want
Look, im a kitty cat
What an idiot
Hello Japan
The Date (part one)
The Date (part two)
The sleepover ;)
Kreutzer
The preformance
Sterling Silver
Barcelona
One Drink
Movies and popcorn
What Is This
Breakfast to Remember
12 o'clock
Routine Time
Surprise
Anyone
I'm Yours
Just a Dream
Like im a Kid
The mind of Yurio
HUUUUUUUH!
He's a Keeper
Just read

Not Happy That I Skate

5.2K 214 331
By Miranydeottat

Your POV

I ended taking a nap too. When Viktor woke me up I thought I was being kidnapped.

"AHH!....oh, hi Viktor" he looks confused... probably because I screamed.

"What's the matter?" He grabs my violin.

"Nothing haha. Let's go"

Yurio and Yuri were already in the airport. When we got to them Yurios hand was looking rather heavy today.

"Hey Yurio, your hand looks heavy. Want me to hold it?" Viktor and Yuri hold in their laughs while Yurio just rolls his eyes. After a while of walking he out of nowhere grabs my hand. It startles me but when I look at him he turns bright red. Awwwwwww!

"Well wasn't that brave of you. I was kidding you know. You didn't actually think I wanted to hold your nasty hand" he let's go, but I immediately grab it again. "I was kidding..." I look away, now I'm probably blushing cause he took me serious.

"You're so confusing!" He over exaggerates.

TIME SKIP

When we finally get back to the bathhouse, it's the middle of the night.

"Well I'm not tired..."I complain.

"Why don't you all go in the hot spring?" Mrs. Katsuki replies. Uhhh...

"I'm a girl... that wouldn't be appropriate."

"Well you guys can wear bathing suits. We just changed the water a few hours ago, it's clean and should be warm. We can close it off so no others go in."

"That would be fun. What do you say?" I ask excitingly.

"Yeah sure" they all agree.

I quickly change into my bathing and run down stairs to see the guys waiting for me.

( i thought that was cute haha)

"Alright! Let's go!" I link arms with yurio.

When I get in the water it feels so nice. Not to hot, not to cold but just right.

"Hey (y/n) that's a cute swim suit" Viktor says sitting down next to me.

"Thank you. You have some nice shorts" he just had plain black ones on.

"Oh thank you! You're so kind, just like a baby kitten... oh! You know who likes cats?!" He points to Yurio.

"I know he likes cats haha who on this planet doesn't" silly Viktor.

"You missed my point entirely..." he frowns. "Anyways, we need to practice tomorrow. I want Yurio and Yuri to come to practice in the morning and then (y/n) and Yurio in the afternoon. We'll start working on the routines."

"Alright. Sounds good" I go over to Where Yurio is.

"Do you get jealous when I hang out with katzuki?"

"No!" He doesn't look towards me.

"Are you surreeeeeeeeee?"

"Yes I'm sure!" He looks at me but blushes and goes towards Viktor.

"Alright fine. I'll sit next to Yuri" I move over towards him and rest my arm on his shoulder.

"Uhh what are you doing (y/n)?" He awkwardly says.

"Relaxing. What are you doing?"

"Relaxing..." he raises a eyebrow.

"Ya know, you remind me of my brother." Everyone looks towards me surprised.

"You have a brother?!?" They all say in sync.

"Uhhhh... yeah... you guys didn't know?"

"We don't know anything about your family. No one does, not even the Internet" Viktor says looking at his phone.

"I rarely see them. They're not very happy that I figure skate. So I live with my grandma, she's always been proud of me."

"What is your brothers name?" yuri asks.

"Edward, but people call him Eddie. He's 25, I haven't seen him in a while, but he sometimes goes to my competitions with my grandma when he can. He works in D.C, as a forensic anthropologist. He's a real genius."

"What's a forensic anthoapolololoygist?" Viktor asks.

"A forensic anthropologist is the study of the skeletal system and what not, he helps solve crimes."

"And how do I remind you of him?!?" Yuri yells.

"Well, you're just socially awkward like him, nothing bad. It's really a compliment."

"Do you guys not share a last name? I can't find anything about him."

"No... after my parents got divorced both of them wanted my brother but he went with my mom... I was 5 and he was 15 at the time."

"What about you? Who did you go with?" Yuri looks me in the eyes.

"Well... they didn't really want me ya know. It sounds worse the way I'm putting it. It's really not all that bad because my grandma took me. I had been skating for a year already and my brother was already studying college science books. So they were just disappointed I wasn't turning out like him I guess..."

"They don't like skating? I mean you're a world champion, they have to be a little proud-"

"WELL THEY'RE NOT! OKAY!? Just let it go..." I can't believe I just yelled at Viktor. "Hey I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that." I tackle his floating body with a hug.

"Don't be sorry, I shouldn't have asked.. Yuri should be sorry" I look over at Yuri and he turns pale.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring up your past I was just curious!" I tackle him next.

"Dude it's fine!"

"We should play truth or dare" Viktor pops up with excitement. "I'll go first. Yurio truth or dare?"

"Do we have to really play this childish game!"

"Yes. Now pick"

"Whatever, truth."

"Hmmm.... do you have lover feelings for (y/n)?"

"WHAT!?!? No that's crazy" I take it upon myself and I scoot towards him and place my arm around him.
"Oh really? That's not what I hear your heart screaming. And that's defiantly not what your eyes are telling me." I wink at him, and omg he has never been so red. I can't believe I did that.

"Shut up! Yuri truth or dare?"

"Truth for sure" he looks nervous...

"Is it true that you never wanted anyone to know about your cry baby fest in the bathroom after you got 6th place??" He smirks.

"Wait hold up...." Yurio smirks at me expecting me to comment on the crying thing. "You followed Yuri to the bathroom?!? Man that's weird!" I laugh at him.

"Shut up! Just answer the question Yuri!" He yells.

"Well I don't really care, to be completely honest I totally forgot about that." He giggles a little. Kind of like a child. "(Y/n) truth or dare."

"Well truth since i'm not very daring"

"Let me think... oh I got it. Have you ever had a crush on Viktor?" I can feel my face turning red.

"Well, I guess I have cause like, who hasn't. I'm not going to lie I mean he is freaking gorgeous, but he's more of a best friend than awkward crush that could never happen. Anyways... Viktor, truth or dare?

"I'm going to be the brave one and pick dare"

"Hmm... I dare you to..."

A/N

(Sorry I accident published it then unpublished it. I was playing with my cat)
Hey I'm really sorry I haven't updated for like a week I've been taking melatonin at night so I don't stay up to late, and that means no night writing. I also had strep throat for a few days. My brother also left for the marines bootcamp, so I was trying to spend time with him. lol I've just been kind of busy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed that and it all made sense. Don't forget to vote and share with your friends. Oh also I'd like to give a shout out to my friend -tentacles-  she has a awesome ouran high school host club story. She's just a great friend too so please go read and love her story. And with that, till next time...
-Miranda T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 15.9K 42
Yuri Plisetsky, now 17 years old, is at the peak of his career as a figure skater. Successful and talented, he seems to have everything on a silver p...
62.8K 2.3K 44
You're a normal sixteen year old girl. He is also sixteen. He... Yuri Plisetsky, he is one mysterious boy, but an annoying idiot as well. I haven't g...
56.8K 1.8K 15
At the age of six, Katerina Samarina had moved to Russia with her family. She hated ice skating. Everything changed when she met Victor Nikiforov. He...
146K 4K 24
Your a ice skating prodigy, but no one really knows about you cause you live in a small not well known city in Russia. Out of the blue one day you ge...